Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using guildwars2 in your name reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Zool 2 is great.

Maybe the blade of your fan is loose or something. The fan noise is very quiet compared to the drive noise on my Dreamcast.

Thanks for the advice, friend. Already filled the chimera with 3 magazines. If I kill it everything else will be easier.

I thought the boss fights were more creative than the wait-for-an-opportunity-to-hit shit that plagues platform games.

>pre make game with vg
>why are they so bad
>suddenly remember that vg is the same board that now houses the Sonic fandom

holy shit you're stupid holy fucking shit

Wasn't there also a way to replay the effect of the last item on the world-map?

Stopped playing at the water level. Game got too tedious to be worth it.

I can't hold all this luck

bibimbap is delicious and you should make it for yourself if you dont have a place to get it

The one that goes

Doo dee dee doot doo doodly doot doo dee doot

I frequently shitpost about games I haven't actually played myself and only seen Let's Plays of.

plenty of worse things have happened here

I'm worried about the level design. Too much of it looks like generic houses and caves. The best FPS maps are always somewhat abstract.

Zool 2 is great.

That was short, but cute. Thanks Shadowbon, and happy 3rd anniversary!

but... why?

I hope they can panic so they'll throw grenades at the real troops and I can have more reasons to kill myself

it's a complete package
Are you one of the types of people that claims DKC 2 is vastly superior to 1? Because newsflash, the difference in quality is not actually that steep

Make sure to get 451b, the first iteration of 451 makes Unreal Editor crash when you try using it.

idk what else I would want from japan, desu.

kys tyrannis

your a retard

I've never played a video game in my life. I wasn't allowed to when I was a child, by the time I moved out I had other interests. I just like coming on here and derailing threads.

Meetmyteam.tf

did you just rush through on beginner?

it'll be a 160MB patch that requires unpacking 23GB of .bundles just to add a trophy to the safehouse

it's not blunt damage you retard

Probably counted before dawnguard.

The DB targets were, by and large, not asshole victims. In fact, most of them were pretty nice apart from that bitch Grelod. They don't deserve that fate.

Around elves, watch yourselves.

>Look at me, I'm quirky and cute!

It's funny that she thinks that about herself, also Tsumugi is pretty funny and gets good lines imo

Do you really need the money?

You're literally seeking out potential mates.

Depends, how far are you willing to go for your loving Chrome gf?

HERE WE GO!

there's a Turbo CD version but idk if that was the original or a prequel

M A I M
A
I
M

I just started three days ago, I'm a Lv 55 Necromancer and I feel somewhat overwhelmed as what I should be focusing on.
Now I'm hearing that ArenaNet is going to remove certain events so I can get Achievements now; I'm playing a five year catch up game and no idea what I should be focusing on.

I'm trying to acquire gold right now so I can purchase those Living Story mini-expansions off the Gem Store and going through my Personal Story but I feel like I might be doing things wrong or not doing things properly.

Megarace was my shit

Get out footfags

-Game stores know their shit.
-Goodwill is a waste of gas because they only have good shit like 10% of the time.
-Garage Sales are the same as above, if not worse.
-Ebay is alright.

preview weekend in 2 days!!

Wow, Japan doesn't give a shit about Crash.

HOW!?
HOW DO I GET ONE!?
TELL ME NOW!
I HAVE MONEY!

>being a poorfag
why don't you leech off some other f2p game?

I doubt MAME is gpl v2. I did say "sources", meaning plural.

Why should people have to add m64p devs to the copyrights list, but not PJ64's devs or MAME's?

There is another game that is based on their own dream

look up

#21 The World

>How am I gonna know the settings?
you literally quoted the post with the answer

>doomguy
>even having a human face at this point
>not having blood colored eyes and a disfigured grimmace stuck from the infinite time spent in infinite dimensions purging demons

any t3c or bs

You do realize she will be indispensable in 95 and 100 hell?

stay mad

>Chris/Claire for Code Veronica
But they're not two different campaigns

How is the bow attached???

The first trailers got me interested like it might be a Shock style game and the gameplay reveal as a survival randomly generated game killed all interest I had. Such a waste

Congrats, user...

>D rank Survival

Nothing hes one of two strength characters and his repair differentiates him from the other. The guy youre quoting is a fag.

They did this intentionally so that people didn't feel punished for missing a day or two. Though I admit 2k shards is quite low.

>77 sheckels for a 1 develo---population province
yes goyim that's right, you have to retake your cores provinces!

Was D44M buggy? I put 'aside' cause I had no problems with it...

Nanchaku, Sais or fistweapons

Uh

Real talk this card isn't bad. Not amazing, but not bad.

>Swolcode Talker Edition
>Not THICCode Talker

Well she's a tranny because I fapped to the doujin where she fucks shota Ryu and Ken

She doesn't post here

MW2 is basically dead in EU. afaik, so is BO2
and ain't nobody touching any other CoD.

What are the best resolutions to play Sonic CD on?

>music, film and video game industries have all gone to absolute shit since the turn of the millennia
What went wrong?

she grew out of her imoutohood and became an oneesama

>tfw no Dervish in gw2
best class deserved to make an appearance in pof desu

mermen, wyverns, plants, octopuses, orcs

What gun is the space FAL?

daily reminder that traps are fucking gay and you're a bunch of homos that should be drowned in a bog.

The crash hasnt happened yet m8. Prices on lots of things just started to dip down on sunday, and in 15 hours the knight event ends.

Arcanum is one of the few RPGs where the combat was so fucking terrible that it made me stop having fun with it every single time.

Yes

Nostalgia and addiction

shit game

I enjoyed mania more than 3&K.

>tfw learned nip
>only use it to play a shitty mobage, stalk nips and read lewd fanfic

The main reason I want to stick my dick in 2b's butt is that she doesn't poop or get pregnant.

he was a good boy
he created world peace
tried to rid the world of the devil gene
he just had some questionable methods

you've also proved you're not worth the time of day by thinking the third or any of the rebuild films are anything but abhorrent dogshit.

This is what you get for playing with clique and loot council.

There must have been a mistake, I actually ordered roasted duck in Szechuan sauce.

You mean hitbox, not keyboard

Except when they do...? PTSD and schizophrenia don't care much about age, and abusing drugs may lead to permanent mental illnesses, for example.

I think is fun

Stealing your cute girl hope you don't mind.

Is that the girl from Fairy Fencer on the far right?
What game is that?

'Member when you had only two games max per year, i 'member and it sucked.

You're Irish aren't you?

Is it from some interview?

Rawr

Seems to be from an interview in Dengeki from before the game came out.

They added what is essentially a hack to the translation; the area in the Japanese version served no purpose and had no dialogue.

Expensive.
Get a knockoff one for 4 quid on ebay

Play something divisive like Ys III: Wanderer's from Ys. Genesis or SNES version, pick your poison. Come back and tell us what you think.

I don't see it...