/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

RIP in pieces edition.

>which servers is /rog/ playing?

OriginsRO
5x/5x/5x/3x Episode 0.9 pre-trans with updates coming
Guild: Moebros
PM Routver or ask on main for an invite
Classic spawns, check wiki.originsro.org/wiki/Main_Page for info also @whereis [mob name] and @mapmobs [map name]

Certainty dead/hiatus:

Re:Start
Official server with some renewal mechanics and 2-1 classes, more stuff to be added in the future
Guild: Poring Slappers
Our corpses are in Aldebaran, PM Daemos or find someone who can invite you if you can.
Renewal mechanics:
Renewal ATK/mATK, Defense, Hit/Flee, Cast Time (but no fixed cast), Gear refine (+20 max)

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting, ROtards.

ded

what's the official status on Poring Slappers, can you invite me Daemos

reminder there's no point in playing re:clone unless you plan to bot 40 accounts 24/7

This shows that the liveliness of this thread a while ago was because the surge of new players from /mmog/. The old /rog/ itself doesn't even play anymore, just shitposting. And now that the /mmog/ players got bored of RO, there's no one left to shitpost, thus lead to current situation.
I suggest we just end this general without making a new one.

We are currently paying RO, funposter fampai, between 7 and 10 players everyday. "Sadly" we have no SEA monkeys, so the thread dies during their primetime.

How is it dead now, then? It's midnight in their timezone now.

There isn't much to talk about, like always is /rog/. How new are you? Be sincere.

>There isn't much to talk about
Why bother making a general, then?

So people could know in which servers are we playing and the wageslaves get informed of events (like HP parties and shit), RO discussion and theoryshitting every now and then and mocking super saiyans. The same since the Veeky Forums split.

Again, how new are you? Do you even play RO? Are you legally retarded?

Don't you have guild notice for that? Or a fucking discord? You killed another general just to accomodate your shitty dead thread?

/rog/ always had those inactivity issues though
Unless the clique was in to shitpost about their homosexual routines

>Don't you have guild notice for that?
How can the wagecucks and other people not connect read the notice?

>Or a fucking discord?
So you are new and retarded for real? Gotcha.

>You killed another dead general just to accommodate your dead thread?
Maybe. Guess I'll check my loot.

That's for you Salvo boy
calcx dot wushuang dot ws/?capbLaYbFajadaUbBabuiaabniawawawaae8ha9aaaaaafOaagnaaeueVc7febpflbDfFbNfFbNhhhhajkkffkkafabkkaaEJaqflfaaafwaaaaHaaaa

As a wagecuck, I need to inform myself about these faggots' doing.

You didn't enabled SP Dance, fampai.
calcx (dot) wushuang (dot) ws/?capbLaYbFajadaUbBabuiaabniawawawaae8ha9aaaaaafOaagnaaeueVc7nCbpflbDfFbNfFbNhhhhajkkffffdaabkkaaEEaqflfaaafwaaqaakaaakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacgbskaaaaaaaYka8kaHaaaa

Almost forgot:
>Battle Theme
>Level 5 | ATK +250 | DEF +50
Add this song as a buff in the calculator and try again.

are more people on Origins or ReStart? I just started ReStart

Origins

9k players on restart

you do the math

There is 1 person in Re:Start, there remaining 8,999 players are that persons bots

if you mean from /rog/ there are literally zero (0) active restart players

origins has like 7 atm

bamps

Status Recovery !!

actually its more like 9 of us on origins, maybe 10

nobody has that song though

Don't you need to be inside the ensemble to get the bonus? These skills suck.

yes, they don't linger

I'm gonna post a long class setup for the origins guild, gimme a little time

We're having parties everyday in Origins, haven't seen a RE:Start screenshot in a long time

Origins guild setup

Main 88 wiz
alt 88 FS priest
alt 87 bard
74 hocus sage
66 endow sage (shared guild endower)

Main 89 FS Priest
alt 84 GC Crusader
alt 77 hunter
alt 77 TU/BSS Priest
alt 75 wizard
alt 59 dancer
78 brewer alchemist (future shared guild brewer)

Main 58 BB SVD knight
alt 73 hunter

Main 88 bard
alt 78 assassin
alt 73 BB knight

Main 93 battle blacksmith
alt 81 rogue
alt 59 alchemist
alt 72 priest
74 hocus sage

Main 87 dancer
alt 76 priest
74 hocus sage

Main 90 combo/tank hybrid Monk
alt 83 ME priest
76 forger smith (shared guild forger)

Main 89 battle blacksmith
alt 81 asura/spirit monk

Main 90 hunter
alt 82 devo crusader
alt 84 battle blacksmith
74 hocus sage

Main 78 alchemist
alt 66 hunter

Main 75 dagger rogue

Main 74 battle priest
alt 48 caster super novice

main 76 assassin

Main 64 bow rogue

main 74 priest

those are the more regulars

VoIP is just for homos

so whats missing?

You!

dps

more meme knights

jk play whatever

Any room for another merchant main lel I just started Origins this week and need some help lol. IGN: Rinel

SEAmonkeys have their own realm, with country-based official servers opened there. I'm actually waiting for GH Prison parties to show up. Most of them are still asleep, I think.

>letting in a battle priest main
shit guild i see

>being an elitist prick
>in 2017

>CUREND YEAR

Eyo lads, anyone playing on LimitRO?

>why do play with classes not approved by the VoiP clique?
Gee, I wonder why you guild always fail.

what fucking language is this

i miss playing on it. Everyone left after Peli stopped logging on.

Alt-tab English, told-bro. How's your salty clique? Do you guys even play RO?

??????????

How long ago was that? I also used to play quite a bit on Limit but stopped, I just downloaded the client to check on things and what not maybe even play a little if there's people around.

jesus christ dude why would you do that

what the hell is limitRO?

a fetid cesspool lika nobba but with higher drop rates

its worse than noba desu, lai is in the rms hall of shame for well documented reasons (which you can easily go read about)

not like nobba is any better with all the shady shit they pulled, the servers are almost identical though except for the drop rates

fits for /rog/, then?

its politician tier stuff though, noba hasn't been "caught" doing anything bad as far as RMS is concerned

him vote brigading and botting reddit/rms topsites is of no concern to rms

so technically lai is "worse"

that's bullshit, nobba's been caught sockpuppeting and shilling on leddit, "reviewing" his own server on rms nonstop and doing shady shit ingame like reading private chats, which is even documented somewhere on rms forum

there's also other shit like selling gear and mvp cards, ddosing other servers, etc, but that's obviously done from behind the scenes

lai is a fucking retard but at least he comes forward with his bullshit while nobba pretends to be professional and cool by lying in everyone's face

anyway both servers are utter shit and should be ignored

>there's also other shit like selling gear and mvp cards, ddosing other servers
There's literally no proof of these and they're most likely rumor spread by rival servers.

i'm gonna be trying originsro tonight. i haven't really played RO ever.

>servers with actual populations are considered trash
>while dead af servers are supposedly the best ones to play on
really turns those cogs

/rog/ hates competition. They'd rather play some empty servers which allowed them to 'win' at anything than playing on populated servers and have to compete at mvps, pve, or pvp.

what servers with actual population? I mean RO not saiyan trash.

re:start

>/rog/ playing woe/pvp
it's like you've been here for 2 days

>come play on our daily (((instanced))) ogh grind (t. miguel)
>come play on our bot infested laggy shitfest (t. wp)
>come play on our artificial difficulty meme server (i swear there are more than 3 players XD) (t. poltard)
>>>>>>>>>>PVP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>l.ma.o>>>>

people only pvp in RO because they are bad (B.A.D.) at actual pvp games. stop pretending this is a pvp game and go back to feeding your ass off in 1k dota/bronze league games.

You're the new one. Where do you think "stack in the LP you fucking shit" meme comes from?

>thousand bots
>rog guild is more ded than this game itself
>good server

>p-pvp faggots are bad! look at me better than them at slapping poring for the 1324235643535 times! h-heh...

>artificial difficulty
love this meme

You were asking for servers with population, not a good one.

Aww, I'm guessing it's from (You), you oldfag, you. Tell me more about your /rog/ achievements, user!

it's a keknewal server you fucking retard

fuck off terp

>damage control

So? There are still no saiyan classes yet, and it won't be until a very long time.

>damage control
A neuefag would think so too!

>triggered kekbabby can't stand any sort of challenge

>what is trap hunter

>/rog/ hates competition. They'd rather play some empty servers which allowed them to 'win'
They we could play in the servers with "population" and just pay to win.

>Where do you think "stack in the LP you fucking shit" meme comes from?
Because "we" weren't even able to stack in the goddamn land protector. Also, we got reck hard by Roses all the time. /rog/ can't compete with organized WoE guilds.

>comparing trap hunter to 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 full screen aoe damage
Lemme guess, you're IQ is sub 70?

for the love of god, this meme needs to be updated for modern times (nobba and re:tard)

>Because "we" weren't even able to stack in the goddamn land protector. Also, we got reck hard by Roses all the time. /rog/ can't compete with organized WoE guilds.
Exactly. That's why /rog/ hates competition. Because they're suck.

>you're IQ
dude just stop, you're embarrassing yourself

keep up with the board culture, newfag

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

Good try, but I just proved your other post wrong. /rog/ was never interested in WoE, an handful of Anons can't beat any organized alliance. Now fuck off, faggot.

>was never interested
They did, but they suck at it, and still are. Hence, they avoid any kind of competition since then.

woe is dull and boring as shit, especially on a transbabby server so it's no wonder

>damage control

>classicbabbies think they're hotshit playing outdated game
Trans is objectively the best RO iteration.

>threw all semblance of balance out of the window in favor of super saiyan nukes
>the entire game literally revolves around ONE skill
even fucking keknewal is better than that

>/rog/ is one guy
Again, form the old times of /a/ guild to [current year], the majority of "us" were never interested in WoE. Heck, Moebros was basically carried by mimi.

Because it was "solved" and stacking in a LP looking at the dispell battle waiting for a mistake isn't fun. Specially for the amount of time and soulcrushing grind involved.

Maybe the truth is that some people don't give a fuck about population if it has retarded shit like keknibble mechanics, constant downtimes and unending lag for a game that uses sprites for nearly fucking everything.

>10 of the 21 ips in this thread are originbros
>10 more are people who want to join and have FUN
>last one is psor :

psor is already having fun, shitposting comes from clique (they don't play the game) and nobbashills (on a hiatus)

>muh boogeyman

How do you use the trade chat feature on Origing RO? Tryna sell some stuff but I don't know how

On the left box of the chat bar, type #main or #trade. Then type S>GF(male) LBO on the right box.

>people only pvp in RO because they are bad (B.A.D.) at actual pvp games.

Buddhist was a top tier WoW/SC2/CS:GO player