Who likes my new car?

Dads buying me this soon because i crashed the VF SS that he bought me.

>used
>4 doors
>discontinued
>rebadged pontiac (also discontinued)
Nothing to see here

>rebaged pontiac
Nigga wut

>Fast Didgeridoo music

Dad bought me... Oh dear, if I was the father I wouldn't buy a second one for the youngings destruction of the first, obviously isn't responsible enough to own a car of his own yet

Step dad??? Is tyrone still visiting your mom? any brothers/sisters?

>rebadged Pontiac
What the fuck

Triggered
Stupid seppo kys

rebadged pontiac
are you fucking dense?

Obviously a dim yank m8

Veeky Forums would be a much better place if people would take everything they read with a grain of salt. I find bait extremely easy to spot but it seems like the average Veeky Forums poster just has to make a reply to show how smart they are

It's getting more and more obvious. And more frequent lately too.

My brother binned his first car, but driving him everywhere wasn't going to happen, so he got a 5 year old Aveo.

The same should happen to you if your accident was your fault.

Are you baiting or retarded?

Was the crash your fault?
Be honest, we’re all friends here.

Yeah. Tried to drift and ended up in a tree

No my parents aren't poorfags.

Neither are mine, but dumbfucks that can't take care of nice cars don't deserve them.

ya didnt mang hard enuf

is daddy gonna buy you driving lessons cuz ya wrecked your car?

Are you a middle aged white guy ?

reminder to sage these shitty ausfag (all falcunt) drama threads

>every ausfag is falcunt (me)
>every aus thread is drama
Lol fuck off back to /r/cars

They've been selling this car over and over across thr globe for a decade now under different badges.

That's a VE series you stupid fuck

Yes and it was engineered for the aussie market and made their before being whored out as a Chevy, Vauxhall, and Pontiac everywhere else you Moron.

I dont care what it is or where it came from. It is old and it is shameful of GM to still be selling it virtually unchanged as a new car in 2017 + 1.

Except they're not selling them in [CURRENT YEAR], the factory shut down in October. It's also not virtually unchanged. Some changes include the obvious styling, new less plasticky interior, aluminum body panels, electric steering, the 6.2L V8 replacing the 6.0, brembo brakes all around, higher strength steel, redesigned front rails and electrical system, etc.

You might also be forgetting about the Chrysler 300C/Dodge Charger being virtually unchanged since 2005, as well as it being based on a 90s e class. It's not nearly as different now vs the earliest ones like VE vs VF.

Lipstick on a pig. And then they had the nerve to charge 50 grand for an "SS" in the States. The G8 and the SS and even the Caprice pigmobile were all failures in the States for a reason.

>failures
The sales figures look bad because they never intended to import a significant number of them in the first place. It only exists because the factory had an export quota to meet and the ~12,000 they sold was enough. The Caprice was only sold as fleet, and the G8 was introduced right as the 2008 market crash happened and no one could afford a thirsty V8 sedan.

They're not bad cars at all, I don't know why you have such a vendetta against this one car in specific. Did a Holden exec fuck your mom or something? If you ask me, it was well worth the $43k I paid and I'd buy a second in a heartbeat if they were still building them. It's a phenomenal car and you really need to ride in one sometime.

>The sales figures look bad because they never intended to import a significant number of them in the first place.
You mean never fucking advertised it? Hell you would have never known the SS existed unless a friend told you about it or you looked right on Chevys website and saw it. Even then you aren't looking at Chevys website you're looking at a dealer website and how many dealers had SS? Few and far between

Why advertise something you're only selling because you have to?

>because you have to
Bo one forced them to import them from holden in Australia