Best value right now?

Are used Cadillacs the best value on the market right now? Going through carmax you can find these things loaded, AWD, 2.0L Turbo, for $20,000 with 20k miles.
What's
>The Good?
>The Bad?
>The Ugly?

They are fantastic driving machines if you get at least a magnetic ride control v6 or the twin turbo v6 CTS V-Sport. Everything else about them is horrible. I have to take my V-Sport back to the dealership since the parking sensors failed again...

Anything else? Looking for a car for the fiance. She wants all the creature comfort things and something quick. These just stood out to me as a steal.

>buying a car for the fianceé

R.i.p. user

The Fiance

Please wait until it's a done deal before buying each other items that are in the 5 digits $$$$$

>She needs something to get her son to school in.

Turbo, that's the flaw, small engine wanting to be a big boy engine, like a skinny guy using steroids

I have a safe, fully loaded, newish car where does your fiancee live? I will give her rides and I can make it quick.

She lives with me, most nights she ends up crashing at Tyrone's when they work late together.

kek

Is there an actual dependability issue with this drive train or are you just spitting memes?

>fiance
>she
Uh... what?

*v8 transaxles your path*

new caddies kick ass, i don't see why people don't like them. it's an easier choice than a german luxury brand like mercedes benz

The 2.0L turbo is notorious for piston ring failure if you research the issue on Cadillac Forums.

The interior is shit and full of plastic. They were going for a $10k discount almost immediately

>not crashing with tyrone while she stays home
you gay or something?

Depends on how old they are. I can tell you that anything with the Northstar or HT engines will be fucking impossible to get much out of. They're notoriously difficult to diagnose and keep running.

i'd get the CTS instead as a daily, the ATS has a really good chassis but it does feel somewhat cheap inside, the CTS is sort of like what the bmw 5 series was around 2000

You can get a 2015 genesis for $23k
They are nice cars for being a Hyundai and seats are comfortable

came her to post this. omg 50% off...is really just normal depreciation. have fun with your off lease shit box full of plastic nobody will want when you need to sell in 2-3 years

>the good?
manual trans
>the bad?
CUE system
>the ugly
shitty pedestrian-safe modern car design.

they're not really a value when you consider they sold for 20% off MSRP new and they have negative brand value. nobody gives a shit about Cadillac, it's basically on par with Chrysler to normies

always wanted the ctsv coupe or wagon.

cts v wagon is basically a collector's car, they've kept their value super well

Chevy SS

>GM

>the good
The Mid-00 Cadillacs are within the budget of an 18-year-old working full-time
>the bad
Unless you get the High-Feature V6 or (in the case of the V models) the LS V8 in said 00's Cadillacs then you're basically boned
>the ugly
Northstar.

Get her an STS with the LY7. AVOID NORTHSTAR LIKE THE PLAGUE.

They're fun to drive. Literally everything else about them is worse than the competition.

If that's your budget you can get a warrantied used C250 or 328i for the same amount.

If you're buying it due to it's extensive amount of features, be aware they will ALL break and the CUE infotainment system is so bad it's regularly unusable.

t. Former GM tech

Pic related is a better use of your money for a women. It also has a badge so she can show off to all the other women.

Thanks for all the input guys, and the obvious jokes about my fiancé sleeping around. Food for thought.

Perfect for the masculinized modern woman!

>obvious jokes
user..i..

the interior on those c class is horrible