Sure this video is painful at first, but it might actually deter car thieves here in the states

Sure this video is painful at first, but it might actually deter car thieves here in the states.
rt.com/news/417995-duterte-destroys-luxury-cars/

well fuck dutere or whatever this retard is called
import taxes and regulations suck dick

also
>russia today

This won't do anything to deter car thefts in the US because the majority of cars stolen are ordinary family cars that are used for joyrides or stripped for parts, not expensive luxury/performance cars that are smuggled overseas.
This won't do shit to keep your crappy Honda from getting boosted.

Just proves the government is nothing but a legal Mafia

based duterte triggering Veeky Forumstists

These cars are most likely all stolen. In a shithole like the Philippines, all cars are imported so every car owned goes through the same system. And I doubt regulations are anything like the US's import laws that are created to prevent competition for new cars.

>steal car
>They get back car somehow
>Either through arresting me or finding the car after I abandoned it
>They crush the car
>They crush the car that wasn't mine in the first place
>I spent no money to purchase that car
>They crush it
>I find this very deterring because they crushed a car I stole

It doesn't quite add up guys.

Destroying cars means theres less opportunities for thieves, so it brings down the statistics, brilliant plant Duterte.

He's trying rather laughably to fight the black market for stolen cars on the supply side rather than the demand side.
Sort of like the US war on drugs, he's trying to cut off the supply of black market imports instead of addressing the conditions that create demand for them.

The US military came to my country (us being the second largest exporter to the USA) to burn our weed fields one year. Also launching massive campaigns about weed being evil and whatnot.

After a couple months of operations they disappeared. Next thing you know weed is being legalised in the USA.

Now I don't touch the stuff as it affects me negatively but it is quite obvious what happened there.

Not like any of the cars crushed were worth a shit anyway.

>Not like any of the cars crushed were worth a shit anyway.

>1.2 million
>used shitbuckets

Maybe when they were new and the moneys they costed were invested in bitcoin and sold a week ago

Also that BMW on the left was a Alpina Biturbo if i'm not wrong.

maybe because your weed was shitty

What are they supposed to do with stolen cars with their identities wiped or from other countries? It's too expensive to ship them to rightful owners

No it’s just a usual e32
Also the mclaren was probably given to cuntere’s son or whatever

We want poppy fields, not weed now.

>I spent no money
it costs a lot to ship a car overseas moron

Shipping is cheap. Duties are expensive

Fuck cuntere

Weed isn't being legalized in the US, it's been "legalized" by a few states but it's still illegal according to the Federal government and they're watching the "legal" states like a hawk so they can pounce on anybody that gets too big.

>car thieves
No faggot, the cars were illegally imported because the owners didn't pay the import tax.

>get a call from the police
>they found my stolen car
>cool where can i pick it up
>oh we crushed it
>mfw