youtube.com/watch?v=30SUCFoVIjk
fromthedeptHSGame.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Juck Fade Druid

zero - four in brawl btw
random decks btw
xD

How do we fix her?

Another garbage random brawl. I got two matches with cthun buffs without cthun in the deck meanwhile my opponents get the same buff minions with a cthun actually in their deck. What the fuck is this? Let me build my own decks!

Will they be taking six months to nerf Druid?

Why people in /hsg/ are reluctant to create new thread unlike other generals where their poster always racing to become the OP.

reduce dk hero cost to 5 and give her +10 armor

CTF: What if Jade Idol's mana cost simultaneously increased with your Jade stats? (5/5 Jade will make Idol cost 5 mana, 6/6 will make it cost 6 mana etc.) It's mana cost won't go above 10, though.

It seems to me that blizzard dramatically underestimates the power of card draw. They must have really shitty internal deck builders because they only way they could have thought quest mage was ok was if they thought
>oh they'll never be able to draw enough cards to pull this off consistently

Because we want it to end man

any other expert paladin players out there?

lol stfu

A cheap rogue +spellpower cadr
Some kind of healing

It's actually comfy doing ladder right now
>casually climbing to 5 playing SMOrc Hunter SMOrc Priest and Jade Rogue
Literally don't even have to think in half of my games so many people who don't know how o play at the start of an expansion

Some generals have a designated "New Thread Guy", or people assume that there is one. Clearly /hsg/ has the mindset that we have one.

i don't think that's a good nerf. it contradicts the idea of jades

unrelated: what druid deck can i play without people calling me worse than hitler?

>there is a world where blizzard doesn't take 20 years to admit their mistakes
>there is a world where they have already hall of famed glyph and innervate and apologized to the player base for ever having unleashed such cancer upon them
>we live in this world instead

>Drew warleader on 3
Brilliant, good job, remarkable

what if her death knight disabled taunt minions for the rest of the game

I was thumbing through my collection and saw Vek'lor.

Wow man, what a waste of dust that guy ended up being.

You NA fuckers with the 80g quest post battle tags

Frick off, Vek'lor is my favorite card.

wow calm down Numpers

kys

wtf

Why does blizz allow shit like jade and quest mage? It's like they think they need to keep control decks "in check" all the time. Gotta make sure there's some stupid kill in one turn or never run out resources decks out there I mean otherwise people might win thorough just value! we can't have that!

lower the dk cost a lot or make it have an impact on the board insted of playing a worse ice block. priest for 1 less mana gets to remove at least one big treat, 2 give you weapon to kill and 3 give you some board presence instead the rogue one is 9 mana do nothing

>nerf anduin DK
>nerf dade jruid
>nerf quest mage

When

but it's 20 stats for 7 mana

ohhhh the value!!!

I wanna fit in baron geddon, what should I replace?

How does it feel to have shit taste?

It's impossible to win through just value on the ladder because of jade druid and quest mage. It's extremely unfun

Rotate Gadgetzan Goldenshowerman and buff her DK by making it manacost 7 and maybe Draw 2 cards.

This, rogue DK is "pass your turn"

anduin is fine

removing glyph will make the mage quest a meme

druid needs to have half his cards hall of famed. malfurion must be punished for his crimes against the meta.

how to fix the meta: unnerf hunter

i don't understand why they continue to push aggressive minon with high health or health buff for them, it just make aoe worthless instead of being the counter for this type of decks

Will I regret crafting quest mage?

No need to shelve glyph just kill ice block

Your only regret will be how dirty you feel playing it

he's one of those people stuck at rank 18 with a netdeck

the only way i think it would work at 9 mana is if rogue had a board clear like paladin, envenom weapon + flurry may work but you can't really play this cards without losing even more. Also you don't even get to keep the card your hero power generates so you could use them differently

Huh?

The card was good in c'thun warrior which was a common deck

If anything is going to get nerfed anytime soon it's going to be something in the mage quest deck and something to do with druid. We can't say for sure what cards but those decks are top tier and quest mage is the kind of deck blizz has said before they don't like and druid's play percentage has to be causing them some concern.

That said this is blizzard and they're slow as fuck at everything so idk is it worth it to you to win a bunch of games now only to have the deck nerfed in 6+ months?

does each pack have their own sympathy timer?

if i open a normal pack and get a legendary, does my frozen throne packs also reset?

its not even aggro, just insane draw

>43% win rate deck getting nerfed
Why are mage haters this delusional?

B-b-b-best-t-t-t! Card back!

regular freeze mage doesn't bother me. I don't mind block. I do mind
>randomly random a random random (costs 2 less)

>thought i'd be happy to see Warlock back in any way
>main deck is literally just removal removal removal removal play DK/Krul

fun stuff

You know know they nerfed rogue quest after saying it had sub 50% win rate right?

xD

that is true but if they didn't have an health buff defile would clear the board, or at least hellfire. Even pyro equality a two card combo can't clear that

At least if it gets nerfed I get a dust refund so that's okay

it is though

I'm actually not sure, I don't think i'm wrong but this is actually the most mana cost heavy meta we've ever been in. But i'm not sure how long this will last so i'm gonna say DON'T CRAFT unless you play tournaments.

EKS DE

if druids didn't get OP as fuck cards how would the meta look right now?

Would it just be pirate and aggro decks?

defile would have cleared the board last turn, since one of 2/1's was buffed into 3/2, but totally not worth playing around

How does this effect justify not having any other 3-drops? Since it's always a 3/3 its trash on curve, so is there some broken combo i'm not seeing here?

This is working fairly well for me atm, does anyone have any suggestions?
Basically you just have to wait till you can have a big turn with 2 Edwins, or drop a load of giants. If you're against control, make one big board when you know they'll remove it, but be in the position to make another the very next turn.

It might have some uses in future expansions

I can't see how it won't last until at least the next set

If druid didn't get OP as fuck cards (and quest mage didn't exist) other control decks could be played.

Currently control decks that aren't druid or quest mage are just worse than those.

this needed to be low cost like every other value generator hunter has (excluding buzzard). 4mana is way too much, it at least needed sticky stats like 2/7

Where did they say that?

If you take a look at various tournaments, it was the most played deck in them. Take this for example

hearthpwn.com/news/2947-all-tournament-decks-for-the-2017-hct-spring

quest mage isn't even that strong so I doubt it would affect the meta

yes don't play sprint and the dk, mimic pod should be better + sap/lich king also you lack vilespine slayer

infinite Drakonids killed control anyway

Blade Flurry and Envenom Weapon don't work that way, otherwise people would have started to run that a long time ago.

I'm running Baron Geddon + Plague Scientist right now, and it's actually working quite well. even just Baron Geddon by himself is something that no one ever expects to see.

valeera hurts your win rate, don't run her.

It was very played yes and that is why they nerfed it, it was too common on ladder, but they specifically said it had a less than 50% win rate on ladder in fact Brode even said it was the weakest dominant deck in the history of the game.

It's probably on his twitter or some shit.

the tournament is different than ladder, there you could use the deck to counter control, on ladder it had a different winrate look on the data reaper
vicioussyndicate.com/vs-data-reaper-report-53/
if look at other weeks it will change

Cut both Ghastlys for two Blizzards and a Counterspell for Baron. You need 2x Blizzard and 2x Frost Nova if you run Doomsayer. Maybe even switch Medivh for Antoni depending on how the climb is for you.

It's like how cards like Reno didn't kill aggro it just forced them to be ever faster. So I don't know if the meta will develop in such a way that quest mage will still be viable, we might be headed to an all in meta where OP anti aggro like spreading plague are too slow.

Hope you're watching Zalae skill his way to rank 1 legend with Druid.

This is some seriously disgusting gameplay.

>Jade drood beats aggro because of countless taunts
>Jade drood beats control because of jades
>Jade drood can only beaten by another jade drood

Am I missing something?

Here you go.

can copy malygos/ysera/y'shaarj/blood of the ancient one etc

Really shows why ramp is cancer

I think that got fixed youtube.com/watch?v=30SUCFoVIjk
here it's used on a deaths bite and the whirlwind kills all the minions

Are there any druid decks that aren't complete cancer?

Jade is Jade
Taunt is literally a single player game
Aggro is toss a coin in the air and pray

Ramp maybe? The Big druid?

That has nothing to with Blade Flurry. In case of Death's Bite, the poisonous weapon deals the damage, but in case of Flurry, the spell deals the damage and thus not carry over the poisonous effect.

Shadowflame doesn't work with poisonous minions either.

There are literally no druid decks that aren't cancer. You actually can't play the class right now and still call yourself a human being.

>went to the IRC and sent a message to each of the mods complaining about /egg/
>they actually did something about it
mods = gods

What about Wild Astral Communion Druid?

>mods = gods
go back to /bed/ maido

right i forgot it was the spell that deals damage

for the uninitiated: /egg/ has been putting our name in their general and intentionally spelling out /hsg/ to fuck with our searches when we try to use the catalog.

still has hsg in it

but why

I'm relatively new on /hsg/, what happened with /egg/?

That's a step in the right direction, but I would make it so that each time the shuffle three option is chosen the cost of jade idol is increased by 1 or 2. The concept behind the card would be intact but it would slow the jades down significantly

see
fromthedeptHSGame.com
HA. Was that always there? You can search /hsg/ or hearthstone now at least.

because retarded blizzcucks posted in their general because of

What decks does the traditional freeze mage completely wreck ?

They initially just had a list of games that weren't related to engineering. It started out just saying that Hearthstone isn't an engineering game, and if you want to discuss it go to /hsg/.

However, because people kept accidentally clicking it while searching for HSG, it became annoying and they were asked to stop by some users. They retaliated by making it even harder to just search for only our general because internet.

I always wondered if this general had a permalink like the overwatch general