/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.06 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/28053f7fa83022c6b203fdcfbd32b042fee8619c

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Moonfire_Faire/

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Last thread:

First for cats

This is a fat cat thread no miqo'tes allowed!

so you wound up topping her?

we ned more malera

what server did this take place on

we have enough

Xth for Stay pure I guess.

Does this top (Hallowed Ramie Doublet of Casting) exist without the silver detailing?

Anyone who may or may not have went to sleep:
Are you alive and ready for roulettes?

agreed
also man i wish the face in your pic didn't have the fucking caveman looking brow, looks real bad when not viewed right from the front of the face

Reminder that the only good catboy is a heterosexual catboy

Yeah, that's the gist of it. Was pretty good, had a lot of the Xeala vs Raen shit talking, pure hate and rape and all that.

was fun.

Mateus

that looks terrible, ippiki

>miner finally 70

Onto botanist. Hopefully it will less painfull now that i know at least a bit what i'm doing and have leftover gear.
Now if only any of the stuff that goes above vendor price was actually selling, i'm too broke to even get the 70 set. I guess i gotta sweep the board properly to see if i'm not missing any golden mines, though i doubt that.

that's what i thought as well.

for what purpose
just kidding, do what you like

>Just kidding
No you're not you spunk monk

Just wanted to come in and say I've never been more disappointed in an online community than I am with this one. Blows my mind how grown men can come on here and seriously ask other grown men if they want to do "degenerate things with each other" on their female characters. One term sums up this type of behavior and that is mental illness. Stop it. Get some help. Go see a therapist. Develop real relationship with people in your life and then maybe you can appreciate FFXIV for what it is and that's a good theme park MMORPG instead of a glorified weeaboo version of Second Life.

can you go into more detail or even post logs

for research

im not ippiki wahjt the fuck

>Wearing swimsuit in the city
Slut

>that lack of color coordination
>those chingchong eyes
>that fucked nose

2/10 you tried.

>in SB
>still no plague bringer top
>soloing takes like 20 minutes
why live

stop posting face 1 ippiki clones thanks

but face 1 is the only good face

I would only post logs if that Green Lizard approved. sorry.

and as for more detail, It was in the river outside of Ul'dah, We fought, i overpowered her and bent her over a muddy rock and threatened to drown her.

I think there were mentions of 'Mud Slick Whores' It's a little fuzzy.

It's not mental illness, it's cultural assimilation.

Can it be Midlander time now?

jesus fucking christ KILL IT

did you fuck her ass and cum inside

Hence why there are no good catboys.

highlanders pls

Dear lord
Today, I committed the gravest of sins you warned us against. Trying to kill myself, but after seeing such a horrible sight, i couldn't bare my existence anymore.

please forgive me

bunny lizard time, forever

I....feel like you know the answer to that question already....

Everything you said was a lie

What would it be like to have a clingy catboy bf?

Everyone’s ready for it, and here it is! Now you too can become an instant ladies man with these handy tips on calling out death sentence (or calling out people!):

“Death sentence in 5…”

Speak over everyone. Volume = power, so if you constantly speak over everyone you’re truly the life of the party.
If you don’t yet have exact timings down, just wing it, say “soon” or “coming”
Always call it out, even if it isn’t happening. People don’t need to know about twisters, but a death sentence is SOON.
Add a fake french accent because hey, while people like the french accent, they don’t actually like the french, so your accent has to be good enough to be recognized as french, but bad enough to not be mistaken for a frenchie. (Also handy for love letters!)
If you aren’t that good at accents, put another spin on it. Seductive whispers are a good fallback. As is singing.

Soon you too can be a master of callouts, and maybe you can even direct a whole raid!

I don't but I'm very curious

meowning

All pedophiles will hang. Epperson, Guffy and all like your kind will hang.

it's always midlander time

>Guffy
you mean riri right

henlo?

posting deadlanders

>he doesn't know
Guffy is into guro loli just like Epperson.

/pat
au ra of grand wisdom
no this isn't the case I think!

fun and cute

then, yes i did.

I want to spend some time with you...

P O S T L O G S

Wouldn't it get annoying? He'd always be nuzzling you for pets and the more you neglect him the more his mating cycle is going to activate.

>be male miqo'te
>homosexuals and young girls are interested

>be male aura
>subby bitches that want to get fucked rough are interested

intriguing

You sure about that? I don't exactly have the best track record for popularity. Spending time with me is like putting a target on you character.

That and i'm still relatively new to this game. So some things i'm still fresh on.

I am also apparently Ugly now.

You're not a real meower

Sorry, need consent from the partner to do that. If you can somehow get that green lizard to say "Yes, post the logs" I'll do it.

>Spending time with me is like putting a target on you character.
lmao get over yourself you literal nobody

It's just a level 1 erp alt you know, I don't think you need to be so cautious, you could even delete their name in the log if you want

but... that's the best part OwO

but I'm a heterosexual catboy user.

I don't think that first bit is true

>be male hyur
>nobody wants to hold hands with me

Roe post.

you're hot and I want to be on your lap

Hmm, maybe you're right. I am a nobody, guess it wouldn't be horrible for anyone else to be near me.

aw thanks, that's sweet of you to say.

Well, My lap is always a free space for any weary bottoms.

Go for it, if you really feel like sharing.

>tfw I got a house and feel obligated to sub now and then just to keep it
I don't even want to play the right now, but will lose my house unless I resub

well, let me edit all these together then.

See now that you complained about it you're gonna get someone with clammy hands.

Why

god forbid you let someone who actually plays the fucking game have a chance to get it

fuck yeah

>The people who snag houses and never ever furnish it for months
I have a special stick for them

pathetic tbqh

What is a good way to measure if you're, "good," at this game or not?

I have a bunch of level 70's and most of them geared as appropriately as can be, but anyone with some free time can do that.
I feel pretty comfortable as my classes and know what all of my skills do and how to use them appropriately, but so does everyone I'm pretty sure.
I just can't get over this sneaking suspicion that I'm just not as good as everyone else.

So long as the trees give us oxygen so will degeneracy thrive in FFXIV. Live and let live my dude.

If It's on Mateus, give it to me.

ACT, compare parses

>but so does everyone I'm pretty sure.
i bet half the people that play this game don't even read their tooltips user...

This is mean...

Get ACT and it'll tell you how well you're doing, just don't be a cunt with it and berate people for doing poorly or you'll get a ban for it. I use ACT so I can see where I stand with my peers and nothing else.

would anyone like to run ex roulette together..?

i just ran it, fug

i guess so

Can I come?

Yes!

>Unlock Royal Road
>Suddenly have the urge to burn everything but Balance and Bore

it's time for bunnylizard butt

>Burning Spear
Nyp

huh
what is it for elezen? is there a difference between wildwood and duskwight?

Does anyone have an AHK script handy for crafting? I started playing after a year-ish of not and lost mine.

wait youre nto even online

Unless you're critting up a storm, double duration balance would be more beneficial wouldn't it?

I need lizard kisses

To what? I have ACT, if only so I can know exactly how much dps I'm doing, but don't really know how to use it beyond "Oh hey. There are my numbers. Neat."

I didn't plan on being an asshole with it. Just want to know if I'm any good or not.