the best looking motorcycle ever made

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iuuwdTNVTNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah bruh

That is not a tuono fool

4 banger cbr250rr

Jack?

Are there motorcycles that have unusual designs? (Aside from )

Or is that too hard to do with motorcycles?

Bimotas are pretty weird.

BMW C1s are pretty weird.

Bimota like that user said and there's a few odd ones like rotary bikes, bikes with a longitudinally placed clutch, pic related's front suspension (there's no fork-like typical suspension. The new goldwing has a double wishbone front suspension. Some bikes have a single sided swingarm, or pretty funky rear shocks and shock placement. There's also some variation in fuel tank placement. Bikes like for example the f800gs have the fuel tank underneath the seat instead of where it usually sits

Then there's """"""""bikes"""'"""' like the piaggio mp3 with 2 front wheels roughly 50 cm from each other. They' heavily marketed in yuropistan as a motorcycle that can be ridden with a car license. Police in netherlandistan do fine people with them who filter, saying filtering is for motorcycles and bike licenses.

But that's not a slabside GSXR750 in blue and white or a Daytona 675.

looks fun to ride desu

I saw some review, seems like it does an OK job of keeping you dry in light rain. IIRC there's a centre stand you deploy with a lever or something so you can 'park' it straight up. In some countries you don't require a helmet with one.

Fuel tank under the seat (i.e. airbox and tank switching traditional places) seems to be the new norm. Lowers centre of gravity (but makes filling a pain).

cutecutecute

So many good looking bikes of all types. It's the odd motorcycle that isn't good looking (apart from 90s-2000s sports bikes which are all horrible).

I'll pick one to higlight though, the Monster 696. (inb4 soyboy)

>strapping yourself to a motorcycle
It looks like a deathtrap

2WD, also floats

ez9

youtube.com/watch?v=iuuwdTNVTNE

Just look at his chubby cheeks

Yamahas new one
Looks pretty tough

Doesn't doubling the front weight make it significantly unsafer?

holy christ this is gorgeous

Also double the front brakes, lots of extra grip.

In white not red

I'll one-up that Bimota - with a supercharged, carbon Bimota.

*looks better than u*
Nuthin personnel, kid

Thanks doc

I just think that wild paint jobs from the 80's/90's where better than the bland color schemes we get today