/slg/ - Secondlife General

I just keep dancin' by myself edition

> Veeky Forums group : secondlife:///app/group/41548e97-0945-f938-67b2-88ee0d825ad6/about
> Veeky Forums parcel: maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/128/106/53
> Group info (may be outdated, just ask if confused) : pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb
> Anime Girl Guide : pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd
> Anime Male Guide : pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5f5N6YFjvVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sad and cringy

Chameleon edition

HELLO

gay thread

go away

Why are goreans such bad RPers?

because they're mostly dumb old people

ugly.

say that to my face you commie shit

ugly

We found the legendary cryptid, banananime.

are you sure you mean the legendary warrior of space?

Some fucker invited me here

Just me and the wife haha

>nep is THIS conceited

who that ugly nigga on the left

My wife?

Of course Ana has shit taste in waifus

FITE ME IRL

Meet me on the street in front of Onatopp in exactly 75 minutes if you want an ass kicking.

anime bitches im me

I tried to fuck him once and he said I wasn't ready

Sometimes I try to do things and it just doesn't work out the way I want it to, I get real frustrated and I try hard to do it and I take my time and it doesn't work out the way I want it to. It's like I concentrate real hard and it doesn't work out. Everything I do and everything I try never turns out, it's like I need time to figure these things out, but there's always someone there going, "Hey Naomi, you know we've been noticing you've been having a lot of problems lately, you know, maybe you should get away and maybe you should talk about it, maybe you'll feel a lot better." And I'm all like, "Oh nah it's ok you know I'll figure it out, just leave me alone I'll figure it out, you know I'm just working on it by myself." And they go, "well you know if you want to talk about it I'll be here you know and you'll probably feel a lot better if you talked about it. So why don't you talk about it?" And I go, "No I don't want to I'm okay, I'll figure it out myself." But they just KEEP BUGGING ME and they just KEEP BUGGING ME, AND IT BUILDS UP INSIDE

idiot

cryomi

I saw Naomi at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Naomi trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

you're on drugs

No Mom, I'm not on drugs, I'm okay, I'm just thinking, you know, why don't you get me a Pepsi

>everyone blames sinner for all shit posting
>sinners been working two weeks not posting
>same Naomi shit posting as always

whose the new scapegoat?

I mean what else did you expect from /d/?

They are just gonna pick names out of a hat till shit collapses again

>gwigx literally kicks d off land because of Naomi farts
>seen literally quitting d because Naomi fart reports
>Veeky Forums group split into factions because of Naomi and slab farting
>ask any of Naomi friends what's happening with this obvious visible group divide
>"sinner"
>sinner gone now
whose left to blame?

>sinner literally admits to shitposting in the thread and routinely barges into random convos demanding to get attention
>surprised when people assume the whining and cryposting is him

jumping jahosafats who in tarnation could this be

It's me

If you say "Sinner" in front of a mirror in the dark five times real fast, he'll appear. Don't worry; he isn't gone.

okay, but we now have proof it's not sinner.
now what who is new scapegoat

>naomi and asomi control Veeky Forums via slab and sovot puppets
>naomi now in control of d via "a friend"

maybe its you now fag how about u stop making gay posts

ur dad is gay

naomi and asomi are going to combine to make 13chag

your head and hands are too big for your tiny stick body

>all of the moderators have some sort of "relationship" that ends with someone getting power
>all of these people are in their own secret group and dictate how the group works
>sovot banned anyone talking about naomi's toenail fungus to keep an embarassing incident under wraps

i observe a lot. no one really talks to me much so i can see this for what it is, but yet people blame everything on innocent parties. what we really need is someone who can observe from the outside to give some fresh perspective on things, but that won't happen unless people speak up and say they want a change. don't let a small group of morons run everything into the ground.

I own Veeky Forums actually so PLEASE mail all of these complaints to the vegas post office and I'll get to them

>every mod has to date each other
>the true reason Belone left

it's too late for slab, the deep state already caught up to him...

/d/ is at a all time low - IIRC this new admin was going crazy threatening to off them self not too long ago

>a small group of morons run everything into the ground.

You clearly haven't observed enough to know this has been going on since at least Naomi's arrival--or did you completely miss out on Happy Couple's Prom Night 2017?

more like /d/ead lmao

meanwhile me and the homies just sitting here like...

There's nothing wrong with people finding love and happiness together!

meanwhile homies and me be like nobody gives a damn, fix your neck you g*d*mn giraffe

seeing pubbies like you get butthurt about a neck seam makes my day

I heard naomi makes slab wear a chastity cock cage, if you go look at her tumblr you can see all the posts about it

LEAVE NEP'S NECK ALONE

if anything your neck is too short

>merely mention in thread we can't blame sinner anymore.
>everyone goes silent
>sudden explosion of posts
>it's Naomi
>it's slab
>it's a asomi
>it's robot
lol how does it feel knowing your groups friendship literally hinged on sinner being there to blame?

Is it true that naomi pimps slab out to anyone who pays? I heard they make decent money that way

o dam ....... (hes right tho)

I want to fuck Sinner right in the newshole

hey sinner how does it feel to know that if what your posting about is true it'd be the only time people would be talking about you at all

***stompz awound in the sewew....**** hewwo?? x3 i-is anybody theew??? o.O""

>scapegoat post of a level this insecure
definitely cucksquad

youtu.be/5f5N6YFjvVc

The Naomi Inner Circle Veeky Forums Shadow Government is rotting the group from the inside. She recruits more everyday, and she already single-handedly destroyed /d/. The admins are all compromised, do not trust their words....

here we go the same deflection strategy, as always.

>can't be sinner
>fucking sinner!!!

lol nigga sinner not posting or being around is gonna be the got that ends your friendships, whose shit posting about me??? you better pick a new person to blame before it's you.

MILKY BOY IM MILKY YUMMM

naomi ilu but to be honest desu Veeky Forums did kill /d/

>if I turn my shitposts into nonsenseaybe everyone will forget the subject

this is literally my first post in the thread before I head back to work you dumb paste eating tard

It's you, isn't it. It was you all along!

If you keep going like this you'll literally destroy Veeky Forums, please some of us just need a place to hang out.

>have break from work
>get on slg thread
>poopoopeepeehfgyihsyibddugd
>good break, back to work.

honestly I hope you're merely pretending

It's an hour long break I get to do whatever I want idiot

also suck my wiener gay idiot u made yourself look foolish and now u sick wieners hahahahaha fag

I'm laffin

Why would anyone post here unless they were a pathetic little moron who needs to keep up appearances for their clique??? fuck off idiot nobody cares about you outside your shitty little circlejerk so you don't need to prove it here

rahfnekw hen will u admit that u and sovot shitpist all day and you are fieling this dissent in the thread blame it on SINNER if i see you in world one more time i will hit your nipples wiht a fuckin BOARD cant have good disucssion without you and lipin "shitpost" sinister spreading his buttcheecks and ruining it

hehe poopoopeepeenaominaominaomiNOMI n a o m i Nayohmeee BRAPnothinwrongwithmeBRAPnothinwrongwithmeBRAPnothinwrongwithmeBRAAAAAAAAP jorts jorts lets put jeans on everything

oh, and
>come to vegas/sterncon

sad thing is rahf got kicked out of the clique and is on his own, lmao how you be so bad you get replaced by caylum?

I love rahf

dont call me a moron your moron
ya im steamed like carrots over it im shit myself like some idiot

i want to dip my sack across risuaglome's nose like a pair of glasses and blow my rusty trumpet up her fucking nose until her boogers curdle like old cheese