Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

compete.kotaku.com/nine-tips-for-women-and-anyone-else-attending-their-f-1797897871
youtu.be/ibaPEq9qCKg?t=3m11s
twitter.com/Frankscotei
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder James Chen is the cummy poster

preorder mvci

it will be good i promise

it was kbrad for a while and then james chen took over

I can believe this 100%

how many of you basement dwellers can beat her?

cunt

What is the Sonic Mania of fighting games?

Italians should not play fighting games online

tips how to apply pressure with ibuki?

compete.kotaku.com/nine-tips-for-women-and-anyone-else-attending-their-f-1797897871

I feel like this is quite patronising in parts. Especially since the FGC already has well-established female competitors.

why does gg have so many good sniffs

Depends on the game.

A glorious return to form after decades of missteps? The obvious answer is Street Fighter V.

It's Kotaku. What else do you expect from them?

shut the fuck up you peanut butter jelly motherfucker

Baiken's Baikens.

Ghodere!

Where's he from? Do know where he's from!?
He's-from-4-chanWHERE THE HELL IS THAT!?!?!!

It's e v e r y w h e r e.

I've beaten her in Guilty Gear.

More "Reused assets nostalgia pandering game"

someone tell coffee to preorder mvci so she doesn't an hero

st.mk and react to counterhits

ex kunai when you're done pretending to play neutral

Reminder that /v/ has UNIST lobbies from Monday-Thursday that usually starts up at around 11-12

so since SSFV leaks have been confirmed, what are you guys looking forward to for the new v system?

she hates Marvel. Granted, MvCI is nothing like UMvC3, so she might like it.

I hate Kotaku as much as the next guy here, but that article in particular is stating nothing that makes it sound so patronising?

In any case it's mostly in the US and EU where there is this strong "blow-up/banter" culture. In Japan is really different outside of arcades.

better defensive options

confirmed by who
xkira lol

kusoj doesnt count

2 bars will be a combo breaker

Worse defensive options.

Why are you people making fun of autistic children? This is not funny. That girl obviously has issues. I bet you also like Retsupurae and watch Leafy.

It's gonna be an on-disc version of S01 and 02 with some costumes.
But since you asked: 3-frame jab for Alex. Also startup frames of EX chop should have armor.

Dude, I'm not going to autistically waste 1000 hours my life in a shit game like SFV like she did just so I can prove a point to autistic shitposters. I beat her in Guilty Gear fair and square.

Ok so SFV is a prequel.

And we've never heard of FANG in the future so obviously he isn't around.

Is FANG just Poison, pre transition?

Better options off of crush counters

any trashcans just buy goober gear for $6 on psn? I'm downloading atm

he predicted the costumes and got it right

that's a pretty zany theory.

put all grapplers in the ground

>1000 hours
She's up to 2000 now.

If you're gonna make a clickbait image you need bright colors and large font.

Yeah the font shoulda been larger in retrospect.

I play Memelee with my younger cousin and somehow convinced him to play Tekken since it also has wavedashing. You just have to find a fighting game that suits autism as well as Smash.

it'll be that but obviously it's coming with the season 3 update which can add a lot if Capcom puts forth effort

Stop obsessing over a 15 year old you sick fucks.

SFV is between 4 and 3. Poison was in 4 and also in Final Fight which plays out before SFA.

Bison and all of his mans are gone in SF3 because Shadaloo wasnt the core of the plot. Organization is probably gone.

>goobers require a thousand hours to beat a 15 year old girl
lmoa

did someone stalk her?

This.
Also most 15 year olds are retards, leave them be.

Here we go.

this
it's really disturbing even for this place

holy shit, nrs games looks bad

We haven't said anything sexual about her, dumbfuck. Did you know that kids aren't untouchable and that if they come into an adult space, they deserve to be treated the same? What happened to all of that equality bullshit you idiots spout? Play with the big boys, get knocked down like a big boy.

See: youtu.be/ibaPEq9qCKg?t=3m11s

>Capcom forgot about the dolls game
it's not even in the datamined "leak".

where do you think we are?

>video games are an adult space

loling

he always get costumes right. but literally zero other stuff

Alright, send your 10 year old son to evo alone and let's see how well that goes.

Oh wait, you don't have kids, right.

holy fuck she wasn't playing when she said it was her life..."hey hun you gonna hang out with your friends...oh playing jive again for 4 hours today huh"

I learned my lesson playing vanilla WoW and lost my high school social life. I'm glad that curse is over, literally went away the moment I stepped foot in college

>Jiyuna got blacklisted from commentating CPT events
>Apparently from ASW events too

But why? What did he even do?

i hate this manlet meme. a few inches below average doesn't suddenly make you a manlet. i could kill people several feet taller than me.

Sadly my cousin play smash 4
He's decent now though so I'll take it as a minor win

It's really hot today, but don't let that distract you from the big event!

Only 15 more days left!!!

probably just too irritating to listen to

Isn't "young man reflexes" a meme in jive?

i wouldn't send a 10-year-old to disneyland alone either you goddamn retard

sexism

do you watch his streams? i dont think corporate people want that kind of person representing their game.

that pic

even mormons are more discrete than goobers

I FUCKING HATE MIRROR MATCHES

Nice braindamage. Who calls for kids to be treated the same as adults lmao

>shitposts capcom on twitter for retweets
>shill alcohol and cringe aninerd '''''parties''''' aka not esports
Even zhi has a better public image than fucking jiyuna but at least he has retweets right? EAT SHIT

>heh, tournaments are only for little kids, not like a superior adult such as myself that sits inside shitposting on Veeky Forums all day
Why are you here?

retard

>mormons

Which fanbase does this refer to?

that's not even a hot 15 yo

What I don't understand is why ban Jiyuna while giving people like Zhi and Logansama a pass, which have been far, far worse.

zhi is asian though

no idea why logan is allowed

He's just a bit of a twat

Jiyuna does all kinds of dumb shit when he's drunk, at KSB this year he went up to Pachi and slapped his drink out of his hand. Pachi is battle director or something at ASW.

>twitter.com/Frankscotei
This literal kappa poster is always posting gifs and other cringe shit under capcom/sfv news and he is often first, is that a bot or just terminal autism?

>every capcom unity post about sfv
>this BR "leandro" is in the comments crying about arcade mode
lmao. just, lmao.

He says, while praising Logansama for his sick and creative banters.

those two don't shit on capcom. you cannot bash the company and then expect to feed you. try that shit at your own job

I hate Logan but he doesn't go anywhere near the levels of Jiyuna

This is not boxing. There is no need for wait classes in the FGC. This is not Smash. There is no reason to be nicer to kids than you would anyone else. Do you also hold open the door, then tip your fedora, shout out "m'lady" for every tranny you see at tournaments because they're in a dress? What's next? You want us to seed kids higher since they can't afford as many tournaments as some adults? You want us to have different age leagues like in Japanese card games?

such as

Pretty sure Jiyuna never shat on ArcSys though, and they blacklisted him too.

His tweets have been far worse than anything Jiyuna has done.

This is something anime players never realize. They speak poorly of the Capcom FGC, then beg to have their game at every Capcom event. They are LITERALLY JUST SMASHTARDS FOR A DIFFERENT GAME.

capcom unity blog has some really interesting characters
buffy, leandro and the legend himself sergio reyes ledesma

>His tweets have been far worse than anything Jiyuna has done.
No, logan shit on specific goobers that's it.

>tfw played 200 hours and the same rank as her

Grow up

what's the lore on sergio?

If you got to design a fighting game (whether it be the next installment of a big franchise or your own), what would be some things you would absolutely want to make sure are in/ done right?

I have a lowkey dream of getting a fighting game done out of my upcoming book series. It would be the perfect chance to do something to fix everything that usually pisses me the fuck off about fighters

>make sure that the training mode is as fleshed out as humanly possible, all frame data etc must be easily accessible ingame
>extremely easy to use/ reliable anti-airs, promoting reads and defense over mindless offense
>decent amount of mix but extremely few fifty fifties, even rarer in the case of getting high reward out of it
>roster should be as balanced as possible, the concept of dedicated counterpick characters is cancer- the worst possible matchup should be 6-4
>zoning should exist but every single character needs to have a tool that keeps the zoner at just as much danger as the character defending