Daily Reminder

I told you guys to buy ETH when it was $10.

But. You. Didn't. Listen.

>they never listen
>they never learn to buy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4w4YaJWCtv4
youtube.com/watch?v=veeDZJpTAJo
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1827517.msg18195757#msg18195757
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i doubled down on 2260.. and sold tonight at 2285

1000+ a contract. other than weeky option 10 baggers.. nothing can touch the futures market.

youtube.com/watch?v=veeDZJpTAJo

Fuck your hindsight faggotry. Your advice was no more valid than anyone else's

Ouch. Sounds like you bought in at $35 instead of like me at $10.

Check the archives faggot. Kek.

Thanks for the advice I made 40 dollars

Going to go buy a fat bag of weed to celebrate

Nope. I'm not indulging in the ETH game at all. Just saying that with this mentality you'll get fucked over eventually

Oh, so you're a nocoiner twice over.

How does it feel to miss BTC, not learn your lesson, then miss ETH, then still not learn your lesson?

Get out butthurt nocoiner kek.

IF YOU BOUGHT THIS ETH STOCK.. TO MAKE MONEY YOUR A FUCKING SCALPER A TRADER A FLIPPER.

INVESTORS ARE FUCKING HEDGEFUNDS.

don't be a fucking dick.

state your buy in. your sell price.

do that over and over and over.

its about making cash. this is Veeky Forums right? because if this was /polbiz/ yinz would be in the oven for being winning fucking bitches.

get money get out.

fuck bitches get money buy shit get out. wtf must be retarrd liberal fags expecting ETH to go to the moon..

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I listened

This

Sold at 35€ - 130% profit

I bought in kinda late at $16, sold today at $32 for 100% profit. Easy money but almost wishing I had held on til $40 because that would have been another $2k...

I just broke $100,000 net worth for the first time in my life.

you are all little bitches selling this early. it's not going to stop until it goes to $100

there is tonnes of money pouring in and no bad news at all. have fun missing out

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1827517.msg18195757#msg18195757

everyone here is a trader.

we get in at what we feel is fair value and get out on a predetermined goal.

those who don't are who we milk.

Buy vita coin or w/e

no. pretty much everyone here is satisfied with scraps. that's why they sold early and will keep seling early. i'll see you later when you buy back in on eth at $60

>Nope. I'm not indulging in the ETH game at all.

Its almost like you don't want to make money.

mfw ETH more than doubles in a week. Good thing I left my winnings in it for the long hall.

I don't have a ton of money to gamble away on this right now. I'd rather develop a better trading strategy for BTC (or even ETH) that doesn't rely on jumping on bandwagons and trading based on impulse

I sold 17 at $19 but reloaded at $17 have 20 of those bad boys deposited by end of day tomorrow probably selling and buying dip again

Don't worry about that shit, you're still positive and you traded at a less risky time. Remember, it's the last chickens when the gate is closing that get their head chopped off. This kind of "Man wish I'd have stayed in I could have made more" greed will turn you into the last chickens who eventually will be headless.

Yeah I just went and bought 10 more eth at 38$. That's about the profit I made so worst comes to worst if it hit zero now I'd break even / still make a few bucks
Or it's a ticket to fucking pluto which is what I adamantly believe

not him but researching into eth would have shown this to be an obvious eventuality

This, mETH heads too busy sucking up ETH at ATH prices to realize money can be made alot more sustainably.

tfw sold all my 25 ETH for $12 just before the surge.

I thought the dip was going to happen today. What the fuck.

fugg i sold 45 ETH at the same, oh well i still have a few hundred ETH left

THERE IS NO DIP

BOARD THE SHIP

SAMEFAG PUMP AND DUMP FAGGOT

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 USD, you're going to see some serious shit.