Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.4.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/829596-chains-of-harrow-update-2140/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Post your Grineers brothers and sisters, It's time to throw lotus into the sun.

fuck you

Heil Hinkel

The next Prime is going to be Hydroid, isn't it?

Mag is good for the same reason Maim Equinox is good.

newfags do not know this, shitters deny it

along with ballistica and nami skyla prime

WHERE IS MY FUCKING ROUND 9 REBECCA, YOU SAID IT WILL BE OUT MID AUGUST YOU FAT MIDGET.

Maybe she's too busy sucking nigger dicks on her vacations to get proper info.

I'm rank 6, almost rank 7, so I'm pretty far from getting a decent prime primary

Should I use a blue potato on a hek or Tigris or ignis wraith or should I keep doing mediocre damage until I get a worthy prime?

There's nothing wrong with Rebecca wanting black dick

use it on ignis wraith to cheese through low level content until you get some good shit

>Mag
>Good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Weapon dependant frame
>only 1 ability can deal with enemies
>Can't use top tier weapons because they make the frame completely useless
>Worthless even for sorties and against bosses
>Worthless against infested, the most shitty faction in the game

Why do I smell so much of TopMeme posting style on this?

She literally tweeted that "round 9 is coming in the next update" yesterday

both of those already are decent primaries that can get you through any content in the game
just because their prime versions are better doesn't mean the normal counterparts are worse

if you're really that far away from getting the prime versions just put that tater in the normal one, because you're playing the game now and it will help you grind to get to the primes faster

No primary weapon?

she makes kela trivial and that's all that matters to me

Mag is literally Saryn tier.

>He doesn't buy plat, buy tennogen, play past level 35, he can't aim, he dies a lot, he doesn't know math, he ask the same questions over and over, he forces memes

>There's nothing wrong with Rebecca wanting black dick
Yes there is something wrong, she will become a roastie with flappy pieces of meat between her legs instead of a proper vagina.

DE fucked with magnetize too much, name a single other ability in the game that has as many conditions based on weapon type.

Nope. tfw no attica prime

>trying to understand the mental gymnastics one would have to preform inorder to get to this conclusion.

Shut up. Why are you letting shitters trigger you to the point where you'll try to prove yourself later on.

>so I'm pretty far from getting a decent prime primary

you are pretty far from having a clue about the game m8.

Everything you listed is a decent weapon that can carry you through all kinds of sorties.
Potatoes are not really rare anyway if you play regularly. When the time comes and you have your prime whatever which you think you need then you will sit on 5+ of them.

Spicy Ember, I'll be looking forward to getting that skin.

>Mag is literally Saryn tier.
Means, is TRASH.

heh, someone saved it

Keep your hands off my bitch /wfg/

She's my ho, get your own ho.

I think I'll potato the flammenwerfer

I have shitty mods. Heat/corrosive good enough for now?

The thing about all these replies is that none of them talk about the most important part of warframe ability damage: infinite scaling.

>Weapon dependant frame
no
Damage from magnetize comes from enemies. You can use mag without firing a bullet
>only 1 ability can deal with enemies
nope
1 and 4 ragdoll
>Can't use top tier weapons because they make the frame completely useless
>top tier
not sure what you are saying here, but if you are complaining about not being able to use hitscan with bubbles then you dont seem to realize that you actually can
>Worthless even for sorties and against bosses
wrong again
True, bosses with weakpoints to hit are immune to magnetize. This isnt a reason to say a frame is bad.
>Worthless against infested, the most shitty faction in the game
True, but 3/4 factions isnt bad and certainly does not make her bad

Infinitely scaling abilities are not hard to understand. I repeat, Mag is good for the same reason Maim Equinox is

also put crit on it if you can and also use carrier for ammo mutation because otherwise you'll run out quickly

>catalyst
>reactor
>three helmets for my frames
>two rare mods I wanted
>All Nova parts gathered in THREE boss runs

Today was a good day.

>Damage from magnetize comes from enemies. You can use mag without firing a bullet
>Literally depends on you standing inside the bubble or using Radiation which has damage reduction against infested and corpus
LMAO

>1 and 4
>useful for anything when a single ancient healer or any other high level enemy can still one-shot you or not getting affected thanks to nice DE's coding
LMAO x2

>Can't argue against it so he resort to babbling around
You're one of those shitters who spam bubbles and use lanka/supra/detron and still can't beat a Nova.

>Agreeing with Mag is useless against bosses
LMAO X3

>but 3/4 factions isnt bad and certainly does not make her bad
Is useless against infested and most enemies will just walk away from the bubble even when they're inside because DE fucked her up that bad.

TL:DR Mag is useless waifufag, deal with it.

There we go again. People are STILL mad about miasm nerf, huh?

This is a bait post

You are still arguing against simple math, the kind you learn in middle school. I refuse to believe that you are this ignorant

And now we summoned TQ, Magfag and Top Retard to the thread because they're too desperate to defend their waifus.

See you next thread.

What do I put in the last slot?

>Not a single counter argument
>Completely btfo to the point that he resort to silly insults

Good job proving how right I am about Mag. This isn't even a discussion when EVERYONE in this community knows that Mag is a pile of wet horseshit and needs another rework to be useful.

Made an alt a while ago, I'm keeping it at mr1/mr2 forever. I've layer out a plan as to what weapons go get and things to unlocks from which I will then use to shit talk people in missions. Petty shit such as "lol lol Mr 2 out kills and out damages 3 mr24s would you like more rides on my back?" The sole pupose is to rustle jimmies.

The next activity can be quite fun as its centered around fucking withe the relay fashion fags. You know how people will stand in a circle in the center of relays inorder to proudly display how much of a good little FA goy they are? So you do this by seeing which ones are talking then going over and standing inside them. Every time they move wait till the stop and get positioned again just go slow walk over to them and then stand inside them again. The trick with this is to never say anything EVER while in relay. Bonus points if you do it while one of the Cucks of The Lotus is there and being active.

Sayrn is better now than before Miasm nerf. Map wide dps and viral, over 4 spam in ~40m range.

Not sure how it is every a question at this point. Only reason she is not more used is because damage mitigation>damage. Sortie level mobs just one shot everyone now.

Wait, let me make it worse.

Mesa is fucking shit after the nerf and Saryn does her job better if you actually know what you're doing and bring the right weapons. Also she requires no line of sight.

Also you're all salty non-founder fags that will never EVER get excal prime, so suck my glorious, golden founder dick.

Stop posting this ugly little nigger.

Khassar'Detemplari

I'm using carrier and crit as well, I tried fire rate but I used way too much ammo

I'm just not sure about the value of investing in a gun that I will be vendoring at a later date, even if it's much later. I'm in steel meridian for the vaykor hek but the two guns I want most are some retarded mr away (Tigris and sybaris)

I just want to be a space cowboy

I'm just gonna fucking say it

Mag is better than Saryn because at least mag has the lanka + magnetize gimmick

You look like dog shit covered in stomach bile. If that is the look you're going for, NAILED IT!

so if I spend money on this game, what does /wfg/ suggest I get

potatos and formas

more plat

You responded to legitimate counterpoints with "lmao." This is argumentum ad lapidem

You know you are being a hypocrite. i repeat, this is bait tq

A life.

1. slots
2. classic saturated colors
3. catalysts
4. reactors

>Didn't know I wanted this
Time for a new project.

Fire rate?
Or a riven at that point

>spend money on this game
shiggy

So if I spend money on this game, what provides the best value, /wfg/?

Saryn has the CO gimmick but gimmicks are shit and so is mag

why is everyting so blurry?
why do the colors look so awful?

Did you actually take an image of your screen or something?

Tennogen, at least some of your money won't go to DE, and you'll get something that is completely unobtainable with plat.

>bubble size, blast blocked by walls versus 60M wall ignoring space aids and toxin.

really depends on what you're trying to do

>just now looked up the price of a zen lens on the market site
>15p
do people actually pay 15p for this?

Buying vaulted relics and selling the contents and using that plat to buy more relics

Good luck

both the frames are bad, it's weird that people defend them so vehemently instead of just screaming about how bad they are so hopefully DE does something about it.

Steam compressing screenshots I assume.

I think that the user arguing with tq is saying that the damage from bubble explosions is good. I actually can confirm this is a thing

Memes aside, about 32 warframe slots, and 50-75 weapons slots, about 30 riven slots, enough for all the color packs you like, then about another 500-1k plat for cosmetics.

These numbers are based on more experince then I'd care to admit.

Also READ THE FUCKING PASTE BINS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT AND YOU WOULDN'T SHIT UP THESE THREADS WITH YOUR ALREADY ANSWERED QUESTIONS

Saryn is for wiping maps of armorless enemies with her proper setup
Mag is for wiping open rooms for high health high armor targets

What would be the best frame to take to hydron, sedna and level up weapons while just laying back watching YouTube?
Currently using a range/power maim equinox. But after round 15 some of the enemies don't die

Is the Helminth pet any good? Sounds like a prime opportunity for DE to let me down again but I really want my snowflake companion.

Memes aside, about 32 warframe slots, and 50-75 weapons slots, about 30 riven slots, enough for all the color packs you like, then about another 500-1k plat for cosmetics.
These numbers are based on more experince then I'd care to admit.

Also READ THE FUCKING PASTE BINS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT AND YOU WOULDN'T SHIT UP THESE THREADS WITH YOUR ALREADY ANSWERED QUESTIONS

I don't use dogs much but I actually kinda like the hemlith charger because it doesn't fucking die

Me eeeeeewwww charger is permanently on stasis. Now whenever i craft a frame i have to deal with those ugly-fashionframe-ruining cysts

>prime opportunity
You're gonna have to wait a few years for that. For now it is just an oppertunity.

just saw someone say they wanted to buy it for 10

Why

Guildies of the Lotus are the best for this.

>DON'T stand on top of me unless you want to get banned.

Here's to hoping that snipers will be more relevant in PoE

The idea with staying at mr2 is took keep some level of percieved innocence.

the only problem is i dont think you can do sorties until MR6 right?

I used to do this in the phantasy star online demo

Nothing made erpers more mad than sitting in their lap with their cat ear 4 foot tall gf (male)

If you get huge draw distance and adjustable zoom, maybe but don't count on it.
Having some critical targets to take down before engaging a camp, like an alarm system or life support, could be interesting too.

>Build Limbo for the first time
>Limbo can't banish people while banished
Wew, didn't know it was this bad.

Not sure but I do know the send a junction is locked from me as it needs me to craft an mr5 weapon.

You mean BLACK QUEEN

it was possible before the rework

Ah so he got a "rework", that's unfortunate.

You can't even get to Saturn without being mr5 much less sedna

Same results here its even better when one is trying to get fashion advice from the group and you just stand inside of them.

>Sturm relay
The only fags worth trolling hang out in the Ghetto that is Larunda.

Not to mention most relays are fucking dead compared to larunda.

>Pure Whites can't identify with The Grineer, Sentients, Infestation or the Corpus Jew Race
>Pure Whites can only be found in the first Dark Sector game when they weren't extinct

no lives matter

Aren't corpus british?

They sure act like the Brits from the old days.

There was a Black Corpus Elite Jew that was placing bids on Excalibur during the Alad V Cinematic short "film"

And I saw a mexican

Well it wouldn't be a dystopian war-torn future if they were still around would it?

>Can place arrow skins on the Lenz
The fuck with this weapon

Warframe is about embracing profit and constant war. Get your pol shit out of here