Tfw dieting

>tfw dieting
>tfw car is getting faster

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Ztg-B6v6rQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>for every 200lbs lost your car will only lose 1 MPG

thats hardly any extra stress, so any speed boost would be all in your head... unless you were REALLLLLLY fat

>lose mpg
Yeah I know it’s fucking miniscule because I’m just cutting about 15 lbs or so, but knowing that it makes my car go a tiny tiny bit faster is an entertaining thought

Unless you lose about 100 lbs you ain't doing shit.

it could be rotary powered.

>tfw diet is offset by gf getting fatter

>tfw 120 lbs

>tfw no muscular bf to kiss when i get home

the stats for a car (such as top speed) assume that the driver is a 150 lb individual. if you are at or below that weight, you have the entire performance of the car at your disposal

Should I consider weight reduction?

of the car? I guess that would be your only option, cutting weight will fuck handling while boosting speed though

Its underpowered as fuck.
There are steam powered cars with better accelleration AND topspeed.

>tfw trying to gain weight because skinnyfag
>tfw car is getting slower

car?

1.0L econobox, weights less than a NA miat without passenger seat though...

Went from 150 to 185 in the last 8 months because of lifting and actually eating. Keep thinking of what mods I'd need to make up the difference. I definitely felt the weight of a stupid 50 pound subwoofer that the previous owner had in a 2200 pound car after I removed it.

oh ya, with a 1.0 your going to need to mod the thing to get anything out of it. Weight reduction wont help you.

Well if he strips it down to the frame it could at least be as fast as a shitty motorcycle

>fireblade maluch.webm
youtu.be/1Ztg-B6v6rQ

that is one pissed off hornet

I put a short throw dip stick in my civic si, went from 205 hp to 220. People don’t realize how much extra weight they carry.

You’re a short throw dip stick

>lose 100lbs
>get gf
>car is now 25lbs heavier than it was