>muh Bmw engine
>muh reliability
>muh Toyota engineering and pedigree

>go to /r/cars
>Sperging about muh auto-only Supra
>muh Bmw engine
>muh reliability
>muh Toyota engineering and pedigree

When did you realize you and reddit are the exact same?

What's wrong with the legendary bmw I6 and a dual clutch? are you retarded or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWvIoYm6CJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing

Discord > Reddit = Veeky Forums

Who tf shooped that pic? The Supra rendering on the rear is clearly disproportionate to the rest of the LFA body.

Autos are for car enthusiasts
Manuals are for driving enthusiasts

Stay on reddit you faggot

>muh exclusive website

>legendary bmw I6

P L A S T I C
O
O
L
I
N
G

i really dont care about how good it is performance-wise but it looks like absolute dogshit

>What's wrong with the legendary bmw I6 and a dual clutch?
what's wrong is it won't be as fun to drive as it could be, which is the exact reason you'd buy a car like this
at least offer the option of a manual

you forgot the part where people dont remember that the supras were GT cars and not sports cars

Gud, I dislikw 6th gear in bmw manuels because they're so shity. The m2 does 4k rpm in 6th at 150 kph. 4k rpm when cruising, top fucking kek.
Luckily /dbt/ is very different from r/motorcycles with the latter sperging every time one does not ride atleast 2 years on a 250/300cc before head over to 500cc, before 600/750 and then finally liter bikes or larger

The gt 86 is for pure fun. The supra is a PERFORMANCE car

>200hp

>911 r isnt a super car because of its base engine

What engine options does the gt86 offer?

>Autos are for car enthusiasts
>Manuals are for driving enthusiasts
>Sequentials are for car driving enthusiasts

I don't know what I was going for, but fuck poor fags like you that have never driven the superior dct. There's truely nothing like a good sequential/DCT or even dog gears

>legendary bmw I6

The so called "glass engines"

Im talking about the supra nigger

I ran my n52 without oil until the oil oil pressure gong told me to turn off the car. Ran for 50k more miles until I wrecked it.

The m50 is extremely ahead of it's time on top of being equally bulletproof.

My current s54 is a DD and goes to 8000 RPM. No matter the purpose of the engine, BMWs inline 6s are pretty much gifts from god, you heathen fuck

Wtf? Everyone knows BMW i6 are among the best 6cyls ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=HWvIoYm6CJI

>DCT

you don't know the joy of a real transmission

no muh canyon carver

Breddy cool design.

And how is that relevant to the gt86's poverty power to weight ratio?

This doesn't mean we're the same, it means that Toyota universally fucked up.

You're just mad your car doesn't have 4 pedals

No, they're piece of shit you're just lucky.

Earlier one crack heads, later ones are just bad everywhere like if you tried to boost it it will just pull the bolts from the blocks, materials are subar, try to push older bmw engine even in stock form it'll selfdestruct burning head off since valve springs are made of super shitty material that loses elasticity over time and hydro lifers will overcompensate that and cause them running super tight. Let's not mention rest of the car and rotting plastics and rubber everywhere.

I've been through all that shit...

I don't know why toyota is doing this, it'll just taint toyota name.

If you don't think you can have fun with under 200hp, you're on the wrong board

Stock internal m50 are indestructible and you can do 10-17psi depending on the turbo

>I've been through all that shit...

You're a poor, lying, nigger.

N52s have superior powerbands to n54s when turboed(and no reported failures). Literally 0. Not that there's a lot of people with turboed n52s but the guys on e90 post still haven't blown up with 500rhp.

S54s are boosted regularly by drag race crowd. You're off ur rocker dude BMWs love boost. Maybe you're just a retard who can't tune

You said you buy a car like that for fun, I simply replied that you buy a gt 86 for fun and a supra for sik Gs and laps

That's just plain BS
the old BMW M50 are the best cheap engines for turbos, a 2.5 liter holds reliable 500+hp on stock internals, there is a reason people swap them in literally everything here (where LS engines are not so common)

Fuck off cunt. 200hp to 1350kg is fuckin shit. You may as well buy an old mx5

>90s shitbox speed
>fun

>M50

Man I don't know maybe I was just unlucky but both of mine cracked heads and I know I'm not the only one because at first I couldn't even find any heads anywhere and when I finally found it it was cracked too.

Then there's the vanos bullshit I had with e46. Have you ever heard of failed v-tec? Neither did I.

>2018 supra with 380 hp
>dual clutch
>I6
>bmw chassis

>shitbox

M8

they can only crack heads when badly overheated which did happen often on M50/M52's because that was the era of brittle crap cooling systems.
I've owned 3 M52's and all of them had failed thermostats, nearly overheated two of them.
One of those overheated engines is now turbo'd and pushing ~600hp, the car will be competing in EEDC this summer, look for a blue e46 coupe.

I'm not talking about the supra. I'm saying the your gt86 has a power to weight ratio of a 90s shitbox

My 2nd one died because of failed water pump impeller however the point is you can overheat bmw engine only once.

Brittle plastics everywhere is just the trademark of bmw. Don't have any bmw anymore but just repaired cooling system on friends 530d, expansion tank was leaking and it was just falling apart in my hands. Friend didn't want to invest anything in that car anymore so I just ended coating whole inside with epoxy. In the process couple of other plastic joints on hoses also broke. It's nightmare.

I dont care about the gt86, Im saying supra is for performance, which is why it’s a good thing to have a I6 and DCT

>gt86 is for pure fun
Gt86 is shit tier
>I d-dont care about the gt86

gt86 is just too expensive and they should have used high revving toyota inline 4 instead of boxer.

It doesnt matter that you don’t think it’s fun. Toyota buily the GT 86 as a pure fun car, not for performance. The supra is built for performance

They should have just released a turbo version. 250-300hp and it would be pretty cool
>fun

>DCT
>heavy shit
>good for performance

a proper race spec manual would be lighter, shift just as fast, and be strong enough

but it would also be completely inoperable to the target market (rich fucks who want to show off). people can't even ride motorcycles without shredding second gear after 50k miles.

push your cone fag logic somewhere else.

>RACE SPEC MANUAL
>on a daily driver
DCT/PDK etc is the best compromise.

>195hp
>35-40k upmarket car
>probably c. 3000lbs
youre smoking some funny shit if you think this is acceptable. fucking shills are on so much damage control rn

You're a fucking retard

at least try