/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Only cute girls allowed and all boys are fine edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/10/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

H

good post

Nice trips OP

Mitty!

sexy goth men

Nice Hoshi

Here you go

ope!

Yeah, I like this artist quite a bit

Moe-tan is finally back?

Shingujji rock hard cock after being punched in the face

O U M A E D A

So, the next dub trailer will be tomorrow, right? With Tsumugi, Shuichi, Gonta and Kibo? The trailers come once a week and the previous one was released a week ago.

I'm not him dood, sorry for disappointment

Angie and her beloved Tulpaman!

>Tsumugi
>Gonta
Kiibo's voice is pretty much the only one out of the four I like.

God I wish they would look at me like this.

God, I wish i was her

Koko!

komaeda should have died in despair arc

I kinda like Shuichi's voice, though it's weird to imagine him having a male voice after all these months.

monofunny cursed dick

Hope!

I want to fuck Kaito!

Sakura is cutest girl

anami cursed breasts

But that would create a time paradox!

Time to fall into the world of sleep...
Also thanks again for the Angie pic Tokopo, it's very subarashii.

tengan admirable head

They could do what the did with Chiaki...

How?

kaito best feet

I want Hopeman to die a hopeful death. I want him to die at the exact time, place and moment he prefers, in a manner of his own choosing. I want him to die knowing that the world has a hopeful future ahead of itself, and that his death contributed to the hope of the entire world. I want him to die deeply satisfied and content, knowing that his life had meaning in the end and that his existence wasn't worthless. I want him to feel utterly at ease as he closes his eyes and takes his final breaths, knowing his good luck and bad luck will both end with his death and that he has finally been released from the cycle. I want him to die after having received somebody's love, the one thing he always wanted. I want him to die surrounded by loved ones who will inherit his memory.

haiji healthy legs

Angie and her beloved Saihara
Don't really like this pairing though

god i love his feet
They look delicious.

Cutest ship!

that in dr2 he was a robit the entire time

>master1200

Good post.

If you meet someone like Touko in real life, please be a nice and understanding person to them.

Add fujisaki and you got that right

kiyo big thigh gap

taka and kiyo morning exercises

taka and kiyo visit at the museum

Dubfags should be granted eternal life and then buried 500 kilometers into the ground.

taka and kiyo fucking at the sauna

subarashii

Why are you separating Ishimaru's first name?

taka and kiyo playing sonic mania together

Ishimaru is cute!

Taka is Ishimaru himself and Kiyo is his tulpa.

feeding ouma unsatisfying meals

Where did all the hoshibros go? Nowadays I swear it feels like only Loio and I holding the fort
I miss Real Hoshibro Hours

Posting best girl!

It's better than eating sweets every day

I miss you guys too, Hoshibro hours were nice and comfy.
Hoshi cat posting was great.

Why did you post it then ?

Tojoshibro reporting in
There are Real Hoshibro hours sometimes and not all of them are that active

How the fuck hasn't this been deleted yet? Is one of the mods fapping to it?

Catposting is my favourite, I'll try and get some more sometime
Ayy, Tojoshi is cute shit my man

I don't know but I miss them. These days I feel like there are less packs of characterfags and more even posting of everyone.

[Spoiler]Keep getting error messages trying to delete it, so that's that. Besides it's censored you can barely see anything.

I can clearly see the li'l dick in there, kek

Yeah, it's a very different general from when I started posting back in March
Characterfag dynamics just aren't the same, it's like they tailed off after the ''''''cold war''''''
I'm all in favour of bringing back the old characterfag packs, maybe it'll happen in September

It's me loio I would be more active if it wasn't for work, sometimes I miss good stuff but to be fair I guess that I get to join hoshi posting most of the time here I believe luck I guess?

I want my miubros back

Rank V3 boys from the most feminine to the most masculine penis.

>your Miubros
No they're mine

Tulpaman > Saihara > Kaito > Amami > Ouma > Gonta > Hoshi
I don't know where to put Kiibo

Shinguji > Saihara > Amami > Ouma > Kaito > Gonta > Hoshi

Either way I want miubros to come back

Rank V3 girls from the most feminine to the most masculine penis.

Yo, it's terufucker ;)
You know him pretty thoroughly so when Hoshi does crop up in coversation it's usually pretty interesting. That stuff on his beta designs yesterday was great, always curious to see how a character is developed

I still maintain that february-april was the best /drg/ and then it tapered off once the """""wars"""" started happening

Same i know it's fucking Veeky Forums but i miss people being genuinely enthusiastic about a character

I'd include January in that mix. January to April the best period. then it went to garbage

Himiko > Maki > Kirumi > Miu > Angie > Kaede > Tsumugi > Tenko

I love your art!

One thing I'm curious about beta hoshi is that a lot of the designs look like he was envisioned to be a much more violent or at least shady guy (knife elf, conman hoshi, toeshi, etc). I wonder if instead of being mature/calm to clash with his appearance he was supposed to be violent, irritable or sleazy/slick.

I honestly don't think anything will beat livewatching chinese streams of the game with /drg/. It was truly special.

heyy

watching the chinese streamer fail was therapeutic

learn to cook for ouma poyo

I can imagine the different variations on the knife elf as more outwardly gruff and violent to make up for his cutesiness. Toeshi strikes me as a cool guy, maybe he was gonna be a senpai type and never have anyone comment on his strange appearance as part of the joke

I feel sorry for all people who'll never experience watching a game for the first time, not understanding a single word and not hearing the characters over the chink's screaming. It was unironically great. I went to sleep at 3am and woke up at 7am just to keep watching those streams. He finished the game when it was 4am for me and I was totally exhausted from spending all day on bilibili, /drg/ and in a chat with my friends, discussing that ending and HIKSHON stuff.

I remember when people here told the streamer to STFU and how he was ruining a great breakdown scene. the obnoxious streamer was laughing his way through and people were sick of it. it was beautiful

I literally shut myself in my house for a week and only went out for class. My friends were starting to get worried.

Never forgot him screaming over important dialogue, everyone posting the same CG at the same time, the utter chaos korekiyo induced and HICKSHON posting. Unironically wonderful.

not poyo, i think she's on vacation

That makes sense. I'm kind of glad that they didn't go with violent for his character, because we already have 2 pretty brash and punchy type characters (Tenko and Kaito) and it wouldn't mesh well with his desire for redemption. A senpai type would be nice if Amami's still the first victim because the group lacks one after he dies too, actually.

Does anyone actually comment on his appearance in the actual game? I don't think it's ever remarked on.

Thanks!

I am writing something regarding him currently actually. What motivated me to do some sort of analysis it is that I feel that not only fans but people in general miss a thing or two about him. I want to keep it as something very frankly and totally based from the game (transcripts, etc)

I am not very old but I really liked this place a lot by the time I got, it doesn't mean I hate it now though

On The Head Nail

whomst is this

I only remember Miu telling him that he's a perfect height for Shuichi's dick.

>Does anyone actually comment on his appearance in the actual game?
Miu comments that he's the perfect height to give Saihara a blowjob, but I think that's it

you know whomst

pour one out for the days gone by

Forgot about that. God bless.

Korekiyo?

God I miss those days, I missed out on half the stream because it would never fucking load

Oh wow, looking forward to reading that analysis

pouring out a 40

damn chinese websites need more bandwidth

gold days..
Someone post the screenshot about korekiyo's trial reactions

you the man
chapter 3 thread not in my history rip

>all within 10 seconds of the last post
ah, the days when you'd step out for an hour and an entire thread would pass by