Sage

boring

tell me more about that commodore m8

why is the superior car all the way at the end of the driveway

boost lag

youtu.be/FKkC7L3Blq8

op join my jizzcard m8

discord.gg/3F3z4cH

It's an omega. The most boring and lifeless commodore in the ve series. 3.6l v6 likely 185kw (there were some made at 190kw I think) also almost definitely an auto.

Its the 185kw LE0. 190kw was the LY7 in the sv6

You stupid fagggot falcunt only 260rwkw

This has to stop Sean. You need a reality check. You are a worthless dole bludging stain on society that has not let it go for years. You want us to be your boogeyman but the reality is you are hated because you pull shit like this. Yes, Max is my friend. How dare you dox him, he has done nothing to you except for being my friend and your autistic rage knows no bounds.

Learn to pull your fucking head in Sean and you will understand why you are so hated. It's not the posties, it's every normal human being who treats you nice and then you shit all over it. Just like you shit all over your own life.

Stop trying to drag HSP into it, we all know he is shitposting while you do it out of malice. You genuinely have a hatred for us because you got kicked from a discord. Take a minute to think about that, how childish that sounds. You alone are responsible for your behaviour and this is your final warning to cut it out.

If you post my address again I will be notifying the Coffs Harbor Police to come apprehend you on charges of stalking. They are already aware of your actions. If you try and get back in the discord my boys will kick you.

Myth will kick you. Mango will kick you. Cibby will kick you.
Everyone hates you Sean, because of your own actions.

Just let it end here.

brap

poopoopeepee

No thanks. I'd prefer the server you were booted from.

>no FD
poor/10

mistake/10

What the FUCK is this?? Nice larp go back to /r9k/.

>He swapped dorito into a VE

Best engine/10

You most likely have a set of ovaries
Sage
Faggot stupid woman

I’ve unironivally never seen a woman drive an FC except for the time I forced my sister to drive my one

looks like complete shit

I was about to support this, but just last weekend, a dude and his wife rolled up to Thornburg raceway for road course night. He was in an FD and she was driving an FC both with matching paintjobs. It was sick.

Pasta

>worst gen NA RX7 with retarded looking wheels
0/10

>Rx-8 with retarded looking wheels and stupid black accents
-5/10

>Not rating the Falcon Ute at the end of the driveway
Stooge

Its a turbo FC

you have horrible taste in wheels

nigger wheels and shitty vinyl. sincerely hope someone saves those cars from you

Fucking, Queenslanders.

Not that I didn’t buy both cars already with those wheels but I happen to think they make the cars look a lot better than stock

>I happen to think they make the cars look a lot better than stock
You have the taste of the lovechild of an abbo and a british chav.