/vn/ - Collarbones Edition

Visual Novel General #1585

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v17427
vndb.org/v14556
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hnnnnnnnnggg
armpits edition next please

stop lewding the cute girls

Fourth for no Dies 18+ patch in the middle of fucking august.

No one cares except for hormonal teenagers

I thought the big hold up was more that they were just fixing all the mistakes and addressing the complaints from the initial release. Basically the all-ages fags were just running quality assurance for the real men

me and my cats

I want to fuck my guillotine, that's pretty much it.

Kei best girl

me and my cats

Can't wait for the catboys in vol 4

Not happening.
Reason: they're on vacation until September.
What to do? Deal with it.

It's going to be a doggirl and the VN will be about nekos trying to accept her

>the girl screeching about being split in half
Those could be good if the banshee screams weren't so bad. But I know what you mean.

^_^

I want to impale a qt girl

It's going to be the imouto and the VN will be about incestual love

If this actually happens I will actually bother with nekopara for once.

It was even teased in vol. 3.

Doggirls are always better than catgirls. I wish I still had my Mari pics

Like I said I haven't bothered with it because of the normie audience flooding it on steam, it being from SP, and because I hate cats.

cute

>boobs on glass

Can we get a Butt Edition next thread, OP?

Why exactly does it matter

Guys, please realize Trip was busy last week, is pretty busy this week, and will be pretty busy next week.

So the estimated release of the Ai patch of September might not be reached.

Why does anything matter

>Collarbones Edition

based, thank you user

T-That's ok.

I understand

take your time

>get attached to a girl so much that I don't want to do anyone else's route

>Try to do another route later on
>Girl you love appears
>That feeling in your chest when you see her again even if it's not her route
Every time.

>Do best girl's route
>Worst girl keeps getting in the way even though you want nothing to do with her

>she starts crying in the route because you didn't choose her
F-forgive me

Shieeet son, you need to understand one thing. You guys can go on months long hiatus, and you would still be faster and higher quality than nearly every other group and official TL.

Do you.

>she dies because you didn't choose her

pls kill me

It's fine. I can wait. I hope.

Discussing a deal with SP I see
I-I understand if you betray us

>Attached to one girl
>Their route consists of their best friend being jealous and feeling lonely since you didn't choose her
>The best friend's route has the same thing but in reverse
>Both girls are equally good in their own ways and I don't want to see either get hurt

You are pushing it user.

What vn?

This is especially bad for any girls with tragic pasts or circumstances. I feel like a piece of shit for choosing someone else after knowing what she goes though.

IS THAT

FUCK that is the worst feeling ever. Especially when shes a sweetheart in her own route.

picked up

This is okay if the girl is a bitch. Seeing Chisato cry because you didn't pick her was the greatest feeling.

Why did nobody told me Kurukuru fanatic got translated? Being waiting years for this.

I'd like to request a back of the neck/nape edition next time

See you in couple of days, I suppose. You picked a very good loli to post if that makes you feel better.

Good work posting best Majikoi.

it's great

whats it about?

Bruh, if you get it out by the end of the year/Winter 2018, you'll probably be doing better than most official companies

>Yandere Heroine 3.0
>Death of Protagonist 2.5
n-not sure if want

>play Demonbane
>do Al's route first
>become incapable of doing the other two routes

I'm finishing Hatsukoi 1/1 with the last route; Kyou and I don't know why I like it less than Yukino.
I hope that it goes better because for now is kinda meh.

>mfw those 2 pre routes

Pedophiles should be castrated.

I sure am glad I did Aeka's route last in YMK

I could understand if you were at the part before the confession because that's some bullshit but if you're in the dating part of it, I can't agree with you here. I was already liking it at this point

Alright, what's wrong with this MC? He's in high school and his nipples have never gotten hard?

Nice banana.

Which one is your favorite so far?

>What!? Am I dead yet!? The cause of my death was probably a heavy blow on my back..., not sure. What I know now is I once died, but came back to life. However, I'll die again if I don't find the cause of my death in five days. "Well, good luck. I don't think you make it...," Fanuru, an angel who raised me from the dead, says to me. Anyway, I'll just do it! I have reliable friends, Wazuka, Matsuri, and Otogiri. I can do it! What? What is it...? Do you have something shining...? You're not the one who killed me, are you...?

Yanderes being yanderes.

>Hetare Protagonist

>All of the girls need you and the VN is all about how you change the life of one
>When you do a new route, the foreknowledge kicks in and you realize exactly what they were talking about in that throwaway line and knew the reasons behind their actions in that one suggestive scene you didn't quite understand

This VN is something rather special. If you waifu hard I think it's valid to just play Tsujidou's route and not touch anything else.

>think about the 2D children

Maya > Midori > Yukion/kyou >> Runa
I have heard that Yukino route was bad but I liked it, it was kinda romantic

>dumping a girl you are already dating to start.

A real hero a real human bean

>mfw all 3 girls are fantastic but still feel terrible about doing that to Ai

*X > X > X/X >> X

The hate Yukino gets is less because of her own route and more because of how she ruins Runa's.

>I sure am glad I did Aeka's route last in YMK
>tfw I did it first
Never picked it up again

I never liked Runa or her route so it doesn't matter.

neko is great

This, dropped it after doing Aeka first. The fact that all the other girls were bitches didn't help.

The other two routes are good though. It's just if you don't do Aeka's route first, it's pretty obvious she goes to a bad place before you get into the other girls

vndb.org/v17427

translation when?

>It's just if you don't do Aeka's route first, it's pretty obvious she goes to a bad place before you get into the other girls
It's why I never tried the other routes. I would just be thinking about the shit Aeka is going through the whole time

quofs doing it after this vndb.org/v14556

Who the fuck comes up with these names

Can't you just do MTL? It looks like a nukige.

Miharu loves banana.

I know I'm late to the party but I decided to finish Majikoi today.
I finished Wanko's route, and I'm just destroyed. Is this supposed to be a happy ending? This was sadder than a character dying and the "new dream" bullshit doesn't make up for it doesn't matter how much it tries to convince me that everything is fine now.

This is terrible. I wish I never read this. I'll never see Wanko the same way now.
I feel like a fucking autist for caring this much. But fuck you minato soft, now I don't even care about reading the sequels

Are you kidding? I wonder what would happen to you if you were to read a real nakige or utsuge.

>mother/son incest
>not /ss/