No Grom? Start here:
cycle-ergo.com

Cucked bikes:
a2bikes.co.uk/

No helmet? Start here:
crash.org.au/

Previous thread:

>rampant shitposting edition
Hey guys want to get a FZ6R or Ninja 650 which do you prefer of those two and those two alone without mentioning any other bike or model type that exists, including the FZ6.

FZ6 non-R

>650
Post boipucci

Get the 650 Superbike, you know the one.

Alright I'll get the Ninja 650 Supersport. Thanks.

enjoy

best 600

SV650 desu.

Ninja 650 is dull and so is the FZ6R desu.

Are those stands stable enough to work the bike?

I've been think about getting one, since I ratchet strap the bike to a support beam to raise it off the ground, but the base on those things always leaves me with some doubts.

well it's hard to do an oil change on them, since the bike sits on the engine basically.

>SV650
>Ninja 650 is dull and so is the FZ6R
>SV650

That's the worst of all of them. Even the FZ07 is better, and I found the FZ6R to be more enjoyable to test that that as well.

How hard is it to get a motorcycle endorsement? ive been doing practice tests on the dmv.org website but im not sure how accurate they are to the real thing

im tired of risking it

>recommending Oil Starvation: the bike
Why do you hate people user

are nobikes welcome

>>Even the FZ07 is better

Are you implying that the motovlogger meme bike is anything but the best bike?

what county

Colorado USA

as long as you're just asking questions to get into riding
too many think they know what they're talking about and want to inject their shitty opinions everywhere

europistan

Ok nobike
Ive done super rough shit on dual sport tires.
Its not a big seal with some skill.
Remember its 80% rider, 20% bike

>american """license test"""
dude just show up, pay 50 bucks and you are done.
more information needed
if you are nederkanker please leave

oh fuck off
go ride your scooter for a few years and come back

boy ive been riding since diapers just tryna get good with the laws

I hope you're right user. Ive been acing the practice tests im going to be upset if ive been fretting over nothing. I just need to get off my ass and head to the dmv and see what happens i guess

rude
i'm full licensed, just nobike at the moment

>not being able to hande dutch bantz
Weew laddy

No tulips? i thought that was the biggest stereotype

Lol no. When I talk to non-dutch tourists, they first things they mention is
1 Amsterdam
2 Red light district
3 Weed / dude, weed
Then depending on the person it's either: age of consent (16, used to be 12 before 1990), "free" healthcare, low age of drinking (16 until 2 years ago or so) why nice things cost so much, why people are so fuggin tall (esp. up north where I live), or other they mention stuff they think is really weird like how until a few years ago we literally had a duty to flee in case of a burglary or how shop owners couldn't protect their shit because thieves could sue them. There was a case here a thief, by his own accord, fell down a flight of stairs and broke his ankle I believe. He succesfully sued the shop owner lmao

Meant for

Do you guys know if a helmet with cat ears like pic related exists? (That's actually still safe, most I find are just for cosplay)

post it

isn't the drinking age the same in Germany and their age of consent 14?

Not that big, those are a liability
I know a scooter clan in Japan used to manufacture rabbit eared ones

Just glue some cat ears on your regular helmet

Buying one of these someday, a dream :')

some of those stands?

the bike lmao

14 if the other is "young". Court rulings deem "young" to be 18.5-20 y/o max. 16 otherwise. Drinking age was raised to 18 a few years ago in order to fight youth binge drinking, but yeah muh forbidden fruit. I'd say it's even worse now. I work part-time at the A&E of my uni's medical center (med student). I can't say there's a reduction so far in binge drinking youth but muh virtue signalling. Stores don't check age very often and in various towns and villages there's specific places where chads get their parents to buy tons of booze

The age of consent is 16 in a great part of the US too

Some states just say it's 16, period, and 18 is just for taking pictures

Now I'm wondering, what if I get nudes from a 16 y/o in here in netherlandistan and then visit the US? What if my phone is searched for whatever reason, am I going to jail for owning CP even though where I and the girl live, and where the pics are taken it's legal?
asking for a friend of course

it's embarrassing to look at suzuki's lineup

In theory technically, because generally as far as I know even as a foreign visitor you need to adhere to all laws of the country you're in and are expected to do your research to know what those are.

In practice though, unless you fuck up, no one is going to search your phone.

Of course I'm most likely talking out my ass here, so take that how you will.

I'd wager even if you got picked up for something like that while you'd be here, as soon as your closest embassy got involved something would get brokered out to get you out of trouble.

One of the few brands that import bikes to my country, can't buy a new one so i'm aiming for a used in decent conditions :'(

that's a DR

Test rode a Tiger 800 today. Love the sound of a triple.
Only other bike i may consider is an FJ-09, but those handlebars are fuggin wide and I want to be able to lane split.

just glue it

what is hiroshimoot doing, threads take forever to load

superduke 990 or speed triple 1050? both 07 models around the same price,the triple got significantly less miles tho

Triumph

You could definitely turn a regular yellow helmet into one by just gluing them on.

Definitely the Triple, just a better bike.

would /dbt/ an old bandit 1200

Thats not a yamaha bandit 1200.
This is

is it bad?

Hell yes I would. The bandit 1200s is a great torquey commuter / sport touring bike. They're heavy as sin and don't make much peak hp, but are dead easy and fun to ride.

They are pigfat, slow, and trashy.
Just dont

t. Rides a 600 and thinks it's fast

Funny. Cuz an FZ6 is faster and better in everyway than the Banshit 1200

>what is torque

You're stupid dude

Bandit 1250 stomps the FZ6 for both HP and torque (basically double) across the entire RPM range. Pic related is FZ6 dyno.

>turbo B12

Thats an FZ6R dyno moron

What's the difference :^)

dude a 1200 will eat your FZ6 at every stop-sign.

Also they might be heavy but they corner pretty well, the seating position is rather upright and close to the front compared to other nakeds which makes throwing it into the corners easy and doesnt require any body repositioning.

Thats a modded B12 moron

Yeah right
Fucking sexual

It's not modded though. Blue is stock

Thats stock vs gsxr cams

My apologies, you are correct. The numbers should be higher, but the statement still stands.

Its not. Im on the website that came.
STOCK dyno shows 104hp
Stock dyno from a FZ6 is 90hp roughly. I see some saying 94hp.
So double the displacement only makes 10hp more. Thats sad.

You're talking 80tq vs 40. The bandit is way more enjoyable to ride

>muh torque
Seriously dumb argument. Especially on a motorcycle

Its a shitty bike. Get over it.

Stop bench-racing.

Is this a harley?
>1200cc
>100hp
Wew lad thats pathetic

>it doesnt have ridiculous levels of power

>its a shitty bike

>100 hp
>pathetic

nobike confirmed

Wow all these nobikes really know their shit! Torque means nothing, just remember that!

TWELVE HUNDRED CUBIC CENTIMETERS
>only 100hp
Yup. Its a harley

Zx6 is faster than your zx9

its a fucking sports tourer.

It has enough torque to pull its weight and enough power to make passing cars easy.

And a Harley has 80 HP and weighs 350Kg, there is no comparison.

>100hp
That's beyond the realm of Harley honestly

Please inform me. In what regard is it faster?

I'd take a z-rex or a bandit over a shitty fz6 any day of the week you retard. It's making appreciably more hp and twice the fucking torkz. Shit it's making the same peak torque of 40ish pound feet that the 6 makes at like 10 thousand rpms at a measly 3300rpms

Recently got a motorcycle position in my police department. Have to ride pig fat Harleys. Is anyone on here a pro at slow speed maneuvering with bikes that weigh the same as dying star?

I have till the end of the month to figure out the proper clutch, throttle rear brake combinations before I actually go to police motorcycle school.

Daily reminder that the one true GOAT rode a Suzuki.

Get a bandit 1200. It will handle the same and be just as slow and poorly built

He got paid to.
Also their dirtbikes are worst in class. Like the rest of their bikes

You sound like you don't even own a bike to repeatedly say such utterly retarded shit. Have you ever ridden junior? Post your bike so I can laugh at you.

>he hurt my feels
>ill ask him to post his bike
Cry more shitzuki scum

Not him but you should post your motorcycle

ZX6R produces more at half the cc.

>says the babby 19yo on an 900 thats slower than a 600 of the same brand
Kek

Yeah because it revs out to 18000rpm and makes no torque until 10grand+

You still never posted any proof that it's slower. I looked for laptimes, drag numbers, and raw specs of both and I can't find anything to back up your claim. Please inform me

I'm just going to add them to a regular helmet. But hollow, so the wind goes right through them without affecting aerodynamics.

>140hp 80tq
Vs
>110hp 45tq
Really nigga? Plus the 9r doesn't even weigh that much more

I hope it whistles absurdly loud

Considering that my 650 produces 90HP...

Lol and what 650 is this? Unless you're on a Daytona 650 I don't believe you

>Yeah
I'm glad to see you agree with me.

and like everybody else you use something between 60-80 during an average ride.