Sc2

remastered is out

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20988563/war-chest-phase-2-unlocked-8-16-2017
pastebin.com/P6fb1Y6z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how's everyone liking remastered so far?

gameplay is fine but there are a lot of problems with the interface like the ladder not correctly keeping score, or the game not remembering your hotkeys/settings

Its okay

I want to play UMS but I don't know how to play any of them

So I'm scared :3

And I suck at ranked even tho im a 15 time diamond in SC2

So I'm sad :(

it's a completely different game though. you have to learn it and practice it. i doubt you jumped into sc2 and went straight to diamond without having to learn anything or practicing.

lol 4 IPs. dead on arrival

we're all playing it lol

how many people are playing remastered

I can't be bothered getting into it if there's like 10k players cuz it will drop off to like 2k within a month and then be basically dead

there's not a lot of people. it will go back to being a dead game outside of korea again soon.

It will be healthy. Gooks have been playing broodwar forever and it's still going to be alive with tourneys for at least 2-3 years.

Anyway, I'm having trouble with PvZ transitions and timings. The composition of units is really hard to get right. I need templar storm to beat mass zerg armies but timing it right is hard. I usually end up massing 12-14 zealots and then getting fucked over by zerg. I'm not having a problem with macro or mechanics right now mainly with getting a decent composition and knowing when to attack. Any P players here can give some insight?

you can’t save rts, especially in the west. it’s over for these kinds of games. norms want waifu simulators these days

1 gate expo into +1 corsair into speed zealots into storm

I don't think RTS will hit mainstream. No one is switching from overwatch or casual shit to play the hardest game in a niche category. RTS still is alive though and can have a large enough support base to continue.

The bigger problem is devs who don't get the genre making games in it. Like DoW 3 and SC2

Isn't FFE and 8 pylon at natural the common P strategy? It's just tough because I've just begun playing Protoss and the 8pylon at natural opening choices are pretty complex, pvp/pvt is easy in comparison

it's common but the ladder is filled with people 9 pooling right now so just 1 gate expo. watch and copy pros if you want to get good.

fuck you janny

hey padder

FUCK YOU JAN

calm down padder

>tfw worried that SCR ladder will be a barren wasteland in a month because of the split player base between BW and SCR and the fact that its a 20 year old game
>tfw SC2 ladder will have 20 times more active players on the ladder

is this what suffering is like

Huh?

bw and scr share the same ladder dude

warchest phase 2 is out
us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20988563/war-chest-phase-2-unlocked-8-16-2017

bw (original) has no matchmaking ladder, dummy

you know what i mean dumbo. they share the same customs so the retards making their own games will be seen by bwr players.

thats actually pretty cool

for me? it's gooks

yeah kfeet

idk about kfeet but kgooks for sure

Any sc2 babies here? How are you handling or liking broodwar. btw the best part of broodwar is that you can literally try harder and it actually works. Like in the middle of game going up 50 apm translates into actually doing way better whereas in sc2 it's just blobbing

i love gooks to 2bh

in fact for me it has to be a gook

i have no reason to live

yeah bw is hella fun. it's a shame you can't dodge mirror matchups.

the great thing about zvz is that its always over quick

i have no reason to live other than gooks

+1

>you can only control 12 units at a time
LOL

this is why i say SC:BW is the only real esport.

9 pooling is pretty much the standard opening in ZvP for a long while. You get a cannon and up quickly and block the lings with a Probe.

he's new so 1 gate makes it easier to hold off zerg bullshit. i meant 9 pool speed which i should've specified.

Can someone give me the rundown on Zerg in SC1?

I'm about to start the campaign for it and I have no idea what to do.

build a bunch of hatcheries and then make a ton of zerglings, get some upgrades

got me working side to side~

it's walking not working

the song is about getting fucked so hard you can barely walk

i originally thought it was moving but word

>mine minerals/gas
>build shit
>kill shit
>????
>win

fuck off crumps

cuck off frumps

T H I C K

winning a game feels so fucking good

a gook feels so fucking good

kpop is a fine music
gook is a fine plastic bitch

kys

guys I'm so glad day9 is back!! he is such a good ambassador for the game (^:

also LOVING playing against south americans in bwrm, can't get enough of that region in any game!

word

our /boy/, SNM, is streaming high level BW protoss

twitch dot tv slash supernovamaniac

>twitch dot tv slash

the system thinks it's spam if I do it any other way

www.twitch
.tv/supernovamaniac

Wish me luck. I'm jumping into bw fresh and hoping to come out a pro in a months time.

anyone else getting this? like 3rd game with it

i did

i think it happened because i was tabbed out or something

hit tab to fix it

ty mate

anyone interested in trading a SC:R account with a blizzard account that has WC3 RoC+TFT, SC2 WoL, and D2 + LoD?

im so HYPE for blizzards sc2 design change announcement thats coming in 5 hours!
if that chinese leak thing is real these changes will be crazy!

whats the chinese leak say

pastebin.com/P6fb1Y6z
that seems too crazy to believe tbch

those changes are pretty crazy, but then again blizzard always does propose really crazy changes and ends up going through with basically none of them

not possible. removing air fungal would make ZvZ into 100% mass mutas

and then one para bomb wins the game

just make spore crawlers three shot mutas again problem solved

some of those changes actually sound kind of good is this the first balance/mp-unit-design changes since david kim left?

no, there were some small changes like reaper nerfs/map fixes

Those are some pretty extreme changes. Guess we'll see if they're real soon.

something extremely odd about these posts... like a ghost wrote them or something...
o_O

no...

be very careful...

eh heh heh... i wish i could come home here....
feels like i have no place to belong anymore

but your home is on eliot street, padder

>mules give less minerals, but can be used on gas
>fungal changed to not hit air, slows off-creep but locks down on-creep
Haven't played in years, but these changes should have happened in like 2011. Let Terran get more gas so they can make something besides mass marine, and make infestors powerful on defense but weaker on offense. That's what made infestors so interesting in the first place, it let zergs play from behind and trade infestor energy for units.

muling gas would be insane

muling gooks would be insane

kept playing games until I won 1

it was against a really bad protoss

congratulation.
popping your cherry feels good right?

uhh I think that's only for your very first time.

you don't pop your cherry every week, do you? eew, just thinking of that sounds gross

muling gooks

heh

high yield gook patches...

they would still mass marines i think

is there no big gookwar tournament coming up
seems like it'd be the thing to do... after the launch

tired as heck haha!

Maybe they're still getting used to it

ASL4 starts in september supposedly

well what the frick are we supposed to post about...

ladder blogs...

percentage of cheese when gl hf'd >70%

i hope those changes are real...