Rob gas station with gun

>Rob gas station with gun
>5 years minimum in prison

>Steal peoples info and file false tax returns in their name and defraud the US government of hundreds of thousands of dollars to millions
>Get under 3 years, minimum security vacation without even being fined full amount or having your assets taken

I mean, the former does involve pointing a weapon at someone and threatening their life so I think that's the difference

Why does anyone commit blue collar crime these days then

Because they lack the skills to commit white collar crime or are too desperate to do anything that elaborately premeditated.

white collar crime takes a brain

To rob a store all you need is a minimum IQ of 65 and a gun

A guy I know just got busted yesterday for the Yahoo hacks in 2014. He's got a new supercar every few months and just blows money like a maniac, doubt he'll be getting VIP treatment.

Is that why niggers always do it?

I just read the article about that kek.

How the fuck did he make so much money it doesn't even elaborate on it

yes

I assume he was getting paid by whoever he was working with/for, or was using the data they stole to just go nuts on peoples accounts.

When anyone asked him what he did for a living he would just say "software" or "web design" and was selling like snakeskin wallets and shit for a while, but he never gave any sort of specific answer, just kinda deflected. Guess that explains it lol.

I don't think he'll get in big trouble.

There was a guy in NYC hacking brokerage accounts and filing hundreds of false tax returns who got 3 years total.

This guy was working with Russian feds though lol, I'd imagine they're gonna send him off to the US and make an example out of him given all the recent shit with "Russian hacking".

Kinda jelly desu. How do I become that guy but without getting caught?

Well for starters, if you figure it out, don't go buying baby blue Lambo's and racing around the city all day and posting it all on FB and instagram for the whole world to watch your shadiness lol.

That part was fucking retarded. And then he'd always just cover it up with "w-web design"?

But if it took a few years to catch him it makes me wonder how many people have pretty much gotten away with this kind of stuff just by being smarter

He's a pretty awkward guy in general when you talk to him in person. Socially awkward but a really nice guy, always down to help people until you start asking specifics about his business, then he deflects pretty quick again.

I don't think the yahoo thing was even announced until like last year was it? It was on a pretty huge scale, but yeah, I'm sure he could have had a better outcome if he was smarter with it. Like the other dudes that stayed in Russia. Canada isn't a good place to hide out as a criminal lol.

How hard would it have been to just create a believable cover business and think of an explanation of your interests to respond with...

>be female
>rob gas station
>get sent to female prison for a year
>get out in 3 months on good behavior
>get hired at google making 6 figures for having a vagina

I hope he gets raped to death by faggots. He fucking desearves it. Tell him

t. Little faggot cuck