Even the R34 is better

>Even the R34 is better

Other urls found in this thread:

gmauthority.com/blog/2014/12/2015-corvette-z06-experiences-engine-failure-after-only-891-miles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Explain what's a doug score

It's autism

why should i care what some autist on either Veeky Forums or youtube thinks about ANY car?

It's the most complete scoring system for the automotive market.

I imagine it's because:
>DeMuro owned a GT-R
>More practical daily, AWD and four seats
>An illegal niche import vs a boomermobile means the Vette got fugged in the coolness category

boomers literally ruin anything, old fucks should just go away.

The influx of youngins in the 60's brought on a golden age of sports cars that still inspires the auto industry to this day, it's circumstantial but give them some credit, they'll be gone in a decade anyways.

>tfw low birthrates mean manufacturers will pander even less to sporty youth

Weekend score went to the R34. Because it's an illegal niche import it lose on value.

well yes, yes it is.

You seem to not understand. When the boomers that are in the auto industry now who while sucking dick on how they treat the younger generations are going to be replaced by soy chuging mouth gaping nu-males. You can kiss 650-1000hp production cars goodbye.

I'm not a particular Corvette fan, but I don't get why he was so negative on this seemingly amazing car.

Despite what he says it looks fucking amazing, and a notable break from the Corvettes before.

...but the "love the band hate the fans" aspect in undeniable. As pretty much perfect and absolutely astounding for the money as the Corvette is, I'd still be embarrassed to drive one.

Ah well i feel you but youre talking to a zl1 owner so ive been a fag since day one

Prezo must be fuming!

>I'd still be embarrassed to drive one.

As someone who daily drives a wrx: you get over it. Life's too short to worry about what people think of your car.

Well duh, the R34 has back seats.

So its pretty much the Veeky Forums standard?

The corvette is a boomermobile? Why?

R34 > C7 > R35

E39 ftw

I would far prefer an R34 to some generic ass boomer wagon.

The Vette and GTR lost some points because it's uncomfy to sit if youre a 6 feet tall mutant like Doug.

On the plus side the GTR is better more comfy and 10x more reliable than that POS vette.

cool factor....
seriously?

>corvette is unreliable
what?
you dont know anything

A fucking Corvette Z06 broke down just under 1000 miles when it was being tested by "Car and Driver".

gmauthority.com/blog/2014/12/2015-corvette-z06-experiences-engine-failure-after-only-891-miles/

Rolling midlife crisis grasping at lost youth and vitality

This is fixed now.

"+ 5 dollars have been deposited to your account, thanks for Shilling for GM"

>cool factor
>importance
top kek

Fuck Doug, he has consistently shitty opinions and he's a faggot