>Sports Edition
>Luxury Edition

Why do these labels even exist?

>x edition
>it doesnt change anything other then interior color

To make money.

You forgot
>lease edition
In the dutch caliphate this is codespeak for any car, even a luxury one, will not have AC, have an even more anemic mapping, have weight reduction via no spare, poverty tier upholstery and will come with no-grip all seasons for reduced co2 which saves some money in taxes

>R-LINE
>S-LINE
>AMG-LINE
Whyyyyyyyyyyy

So manufactures can create retarded trim level segmentation that force you to pay extra for basic upgrades.

>Final Edition
Because Mitsu is dishonorable and should consider sodoku

R/S/AMG styling without the R/S/AMG price/reliability/fuel economy.

>Longhorn
>High Country
>Lariat
>King Ranch
>Laramie
>Big Horn

How else am i supposed to dick wave if no one can tell i spent an extra 10k on my f250?

>F250
Faggot

>M Sport
>S Line
>AMG Line
>R Line
>ST Line
Absolutely does my nut in

It's not even the price of these trims, it's the stereotypical cowboy gaudiness.

>hey guise my trrrrruck is named after a place in Wyoming and I wear leather boots this means I'm a real man who could fight a bull bare handed yeeeehaaawwww only city bois buy Limited

It's absolute bullshit, especially when the only way to get certain options is by "upgrading" into those retarded trim levels which pile on useless garbage.

>want handling pack?
>can't have it without panoramic sunroof and 12 speaker sound system

This bullshit. I want a base price and an upcharge for a bigger engine without bigger infotainment, Onstar, SIRIUS radio, 20 inch wheels, SS PACKAGE. Chevy is terrible about this and MIDNIGHT EDITION. REDLINE EDITION. REAL TREE EDITION. Only the colors and wheels are different.

>yfw fucking HYUNDAI of all people understood this
Shame the actual car wasn't great.

op edition

>he doesn't have the glorious P L A T I N U M edition

low test soypost desu

>M-Sport
>M

>F-Sport
>F

>M-sport model is drastically worse than the M
>F-sport model is drastically worse than the F

m240i > m2

>114i M-Sport
>Golf 1.2 TSI R-Line
>A1 1.2 TFSI S-Line
>A180 CDI AMG-Line

In an ideal world, what trim levels should a car have?
>Base(As little as you are legally allowed to get away with)
>Practical(AC, heating and other basic creature comforts)
>"Luxury"(Electric seats and such as well as nicer body trim)
>"Wife Special"("Luxury"+ automatic)
>"Sports "Luxury"" ("Luxury" + Tuning for optimal Highway cruise and Traffic Jam lounge)
>Performance(Practical + bigger engine, tune for "extreme driving conditions" and some factory rice)
>Very Performance(Base + Biggest Engine and tuned for "extreme driving conditions" and more factory rice)
>Sleeper Special(Practical + Biggest engine + Tuned for FAST)

>forgetting "loaded"

>"Sport" Edition
>on an econobox
>it adds a spoiler, a badge, and nothing else
y tho

The best was is old Top Gear, when May presented the Dacia Duster black edition.
And it was just black that was it.

Imagine paying thousands of dollars over MSRP for a tacky movie advertisement plaque stuck to your door and some $5 vinyls slapped on your D pillar
it blows my mind that people actually bought these fucking things
>t. nissan tech who services these things

In White
>empty unpainted shell
Stripped
>empty shell with sport drivetrain and suspension
LEGAL BULLSHIT STARTS HERE
Base
>basic interior with drivetrain with wimpy swaybars/springs
Practical
>basic interior with creature comforts and low rear gear
Sport
>basic interior with high rear gear and no creature comforts and bigger sway bars/springs
Sport Luxury
>nice interior with choice of rear gear and all creature comforts moderate sway bars/springs
Full Luxury
>over the top real leather interior up the ass and completely overdone so fucking nice like you cant even imagine and soft swaybar/springs

Fuck you guys for wanting to detune engines or some of that gay shit. All powerplants should be the same across the model.
Simply changing the rear gear however is more important to how its driven.

I honestly wonder how many people would buy stripped or in white if it either existed or was more available.

>nissan tech who services these things
Nissan shilling this board confirmed

There era will never return in which you could go to a dealership and choose options from a list without having to select any faggoty "packages" to get the transmission, engine or suspension option you wanted

Hardly. Everything they put a cvt in is worthless garbage. Every car aside from the murano and maxima are rental fleet tier in terms of build quality and finish. What the murano and max do have in quality is negated by the garbage transmission. The cvt itself gets recalled more than any other component. Half of the rogues have squeaky break pedals and very noisy power steering. Presumably the 370z and gtr are worth considering if you can afford them but ive never driven them. My dealership is too small to get that sort of inventory

>special edition
>look up what it adds
>stainless steel exhaust tip, vinyl wrapped shifter and steering wheel.

>Big Horn
What's wrong with driving a Bighorn?

You people are fucked. What do you expect from people that wear wooden shoes I guess.

tuned m sport 335 > m3
fite me

i have an a4 but one thing that really chafes my foreskin is they have 3 trim packages which denote the level of options.
>premium
>premium+
>prestige
base model halogen headlight 16" wheel garbage is not premium anything.

>midnight edition
>no performance upgrades
>literally just black mirrors and spoiler

It had so much potential... There isn't even a midnight 370z

The reason for having different engines is that bigger beefier ones are more expensive and by having cheeper and smol engines in entry models you decrease the manufacturing cost of other parts as they have a bigger demand.

People who market cars don't understand car culture.
Just look back at what people you knew went into Business and Marketing

They all get the same fuel economy they're pigfat