>driving manual

How irrelevant.

>user called me a real man
>After being on HRT for a year

My limp femenine benis is confused

I race vintage cars
>Its very relevant

Oh you don't race, do you? Pussy

>tfw i have to do it backwards because i have a retard size foot with the front of my foot on the accelerator

(you)

Heel toe and double clutch

Cool, you race slow and outdated cars.

Is it cute?

>t. touge fag

LFB is they way to go, especially in rally sports.

An automatic transmission can downshift while you brake. Anyone who can't heel toe should be driving an automatic since they are incapable of doing the same shit a watch-tier computer can.

it's official user

>only heel toe on track

>live on a grid so usually just coast and rev match to a stop

How to a tranny over the Internet ? They'll tell you everytime they can.

>be me
>have 370z with SynchroRev Match ©
>automatically matches RPMs for downshifts
>no need to heel toe anymore, perfect downshifts every time

So long, suckers

>his transmission doesn't automatically rev-match each and every downshift.

plebeian, desu senpai

>not purposefully mismatching to decrease torque to the tires, momentarily increasing grip

YOU are the plebian

FPBP

Real men aren't posting on 4chum

>t. Drives a kia stinger

>you can only pick one

so you brake with your heel and gas with the ball of your foot? lol that is weird

I thought that was how it was done in the beginning and could never get it. Until I saw this video

youtu.be/IuoZeuSgEj4

Real men use the lefto-futto breaking technique. Enjoy your late breaking times and constant understeer right-footlet

Real men can drive a car good regardless of transmission type.

post car

>Irrelevant
>Every race car in the world is manual

Why are ameritards so insecure about their inability to drive? Just learn to drive if you care this much

>heel toe
>knee hits bottom of steering wheel
>miss gas pedal
>slam face into steering wheel because hard downshift
Sometimes I wish I was a manlet. I'm going to cut out some seat foam one of these days

Every racecar in my 800+ hp class are automatic and streetable.
>inb4 not real racing

>tfw I can't practice heel-toe'ing because my accelerator pedal is stiff and sticky

>only low class racing consists of race cars

???

Your argument is dumb when NASCAR is manual.

But I never get on the breaks hard enough to be able to heel and toe

You don't neet to be going fast, just daily driving will do. The rev matching is better for the transmission and you can stay in gear in case you want to pull ahead or the light turns green.

An added benefit is in winter driving where a conventional downshift could cause the car to lose traction.

It's really hard to do in my car due to the gas pedal being so far down compered to the brake pedal

>drive by wire
>rev matching comfortably

Enjoy your lag

what happens when you get behind the wheel of a car that doesn't rev match automatically?

the clutch is the brake

>every race car in the world is manual

With my truck the gas pedal is so far forward (towards the firewall) and the brake so far back (towards the driver) that as far as I can tell its the only way to physically "heal-toe".

I've just opted out of it entirely for double shifting into the desired gear and speed before the turn.

why would you race old cars when you could race ones that aren't shit? poor fuck...

Can you really call it racing when the car does 90% of the work for you?

What I mean is my accelerator sits much deeper than my brake, so I have to be deep in the brakes to be able to tap the accelerator. I still rev match if I change down without the brakes though.

retard

Mmmmhm The sweet taste of btfo.

You're one if those straight line faggots, right? Mashing a pedal and holding the wheel straight is not racing, Cletus.
>inb4 ur poor

Just because you drive your Reliant K balls out doesn't mean you race vintage cars.