Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiCTu1JTu9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FFT IS SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=FiCTu1JTu9k

ara

>tfw you pulled 2B instead of A2

Shoutout to Infinity Nemesis pubs

Let's get some love for Lid.

For Setzer cheese He needs dual wield and I need two Edgars that all have Coral blade equipped right?

But she's the better one, unsmart toadposter.

>He needs dual wield
Fixed Dice is a two handed weapon

>tfw when you pulled nothing instead of something

>falseflagging
It's time to stop Lilly.

Has there been any Apex clears yet?

Fuck off /oneguy/ you're not fooling anyone

oh so I need Fixed Dice to cheese?

>when you pulled A2 instead of 2B

Whoa lad, what is this march?
Odds are good you have better chainers than eddy.

Don't tease the newfriend

delet this

Yes

>falseflagging
It's time to stop 1guy.

Piss off findom user

That's not her.

I should know because I'm one of her paypigs

You first, toriyama

im a lazy bastard that just wants to cheese things sorry

>it's another /oneguy/ falseflagging episode

Do the shitposting in the thread that's going down please.

If you really want fohlen i could put him up for you

But I'm not sure if he can close the deal

Sorry

>DV user is now giving advice
He's growing up so fast. I'm proud.

Fixed Dice does nothing for you then, you want to DW elemental weaponboss the boss is weak to, or weapons with killers.

who is this /oneguy/ and why should i care

Why do we have a Frozen OP image?

someone redpill me on roman numerals
why do people find them so confusing
why do people get them wrong so often

>Lunchtime
It's already night-time in most western countries. Where the fuck are you from, Japan?

I'm...not sure what you mean if you don't have confidence in him. There is one Fohlen that's golden once I get to 59% and he can do it if I get a didge lucky round without MP. If you switch to Fohlen, user, I promise you that I will add him to my rotation of 3 units I use on my friends list to kill ELT Engels! I PROMISE.

I'm only trying to give my personal experience as a complete newbie who is using the supreme units you all have, and my trials I've come across when experimenting. It's proving to be very fun and I'm growing very fond of all sorts of units I didn't consider before. TMR grinding is bad, though.

He's me. That other guy is a fake

Shitposter that falseflags names for drama. Ignore them

Is it worth to awaken Marie abilities just so I can beat Dark Espers, Octopus teacher and Equidna?
And maybe also Malboro?

Ah ok then thanks user

That's Yuna.

Good question. Good thing OP's is correct. However, they are a rarely used form of numbering. They've fallen out of popular usage.

I am the /oneguy/.

She shouldn't need her enhancements to beat any of them except possible Malboro.

>Needing to enhance her to beat those trials
user???
?????

What is DV user

There's a findom user around here?

Hold up lemne test him real quick gave him some more mp testing his atk now

I need the status resistances

>is it worth to awaken this character to clear 4 trials
Of course

Yeah and she spends her money whaling for units. Stay far away

someone redpill me on trance terra
is her tmr the mage equivalent of genji glove?
is she naked?

I'm a cardiologist in the midwest who works the swing shift. I'll be here past midnight.

Me, the mastermind behind some of the most important events of this general
And if you smart you shouldn't feed me (You)s, unlike some dumb anons who post here

They're a deprecated numbering system not used anywhere in the world in favor of the much better arabic system.
The only reason it's still used in this thread is because of the autists that think acting different to the rest of the world is cool or makes them believe they're better than the rest of the populance. It's just a form of edgyness that makes you look stupid to everyone else.

I'd recommend leveling up Lovely Guard to +1, it's reasonably cheap and uses a somewhat uncommon cryst type (Guard). Reflect is meh, love You All is pretty good but it uses support crysts which are the most universally useful type.

Can anyone with Ramuh friend me? I need to summon him to get the Aegion reward

Why not use your own Ramuh?

Some very enthusiastic guy who is having fun playing a mobage. Can you believe this shit?

Or maybe they're just used because that's how the game titles themselves appear.

>implying
okay

Who /pullwithme/?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

She becomes the second strongest mage in the game after her enhancements, she gets the ability to dualcast a powered up version of her nonelemental chaining magic ability.

Dualcast isn't really that useful anymore because most characters who would benefit from it already have it innately, other than Yuna in the future.

Yes.

What're we pulling?

What kind of question is that?

At least it's not a Unique

>"playing" Mobius
lol

Some tripfag without trip from the discord, just hide those posts. Apparetly those autists don't realize /ffg/ is bigger than them.

Does she have cute feet? BE is a major boner kill though

some pull addict retards keep doing that on the shit newcomer banners

Oh man, it's sad that you missed that thread, it was great

These are objectively bad banners. They need to get a grip on their addiction or we can see more of the banners in the future.

I dunno, give her your money and she might show you

>186343531
/oneape/ doesn't even know which game pull happens at which time
apply yourself

she's lightning 2.0
complete shit

Half off is half off

Nvm he's barley doing 4% without buffs or set ups

Can you post what the stats on the other fohlens your using ?

>half off two year relics
Yeah nah, you're a retard

Hey DVanon you should set up a companion party, right now Zidane is your lead and nobody wants that. You can make it be DV 100% of the time, even when you're farming.

Hey guys, there's a banner that gives one relic TOTALLY FREE every day! WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Mobiusfriends don't get an update until tonight! Moogle & Zidane outfit!

Shut up whale.

Is FFII LP user alive? I could really use a pick-me-up.

>treating lapis like it's real money

He killed himself dude

There's a couple reasons. It's inefficient to roll on such a bad banner. Second, you also send a message to the game producers saying "yes I'll roll on bad stuff even if it is against my own interests to do so"

What, is watching someone else's misery fun for you?

I'm wondering that myself. I was hoping to see him finish but he stopped after killing Ultimate Weapon.

Those of us who enjoy the LPs are actually cheering them on

>lapis

Will Squall still be available after the event switches? Not sure if I want to do my roll now or save it for tomorrow. Zidane would probably be cool too since most of my good cards are rogues, but I have Odin and Ardyn so Squal would be swell.

>100 gem summon
>Naabat BSB
>dark imperil
Sweet

You'll have a chance of getting them but no bonus. I think.

Serah's a dupe but at least I didn't get any uniques

FINALLY I can max out Terra, since I had put the orbs I needed into Tyrone since I could max him out earlier. I still probably won't find many places to use her, but I like that it'll be worth it when I can.

Honestly, if they give out a lot of extra mythril it works out somewhat. But they are fucking over newer players that don't know any better when they see a banner like that.

2B guy here. How long do i have till Orlandeau guy delete me from his friend list?

Thank you @LILLY for accepting my friend request, I could finally beat ELT Engels!

I hear he had a date but it didn't end well

lilly is cute!

Didn't take a photo of it, but drew on XIII and got Fang's enwind SSB armor, and Snow's tanky Unique. ehh

If you roll on boosted you will get either Zidane or Moogle (if you draw a legend), full stop. If you have one and you get another legend draw, you'll get the other. Squall will be available from stuff like the single draws and all future banners, but this boosted banner guarantees the featured ones

lilly was my first BE crush too

Now it's Yams