youtube.com/watch?v=CbvVhZ7Rhbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's still a thing?

vl turbo holden commodore

Based holden shill

It is for the purpose of this thread

the most snotty, loud and obnoxious thing I own

Gods Engine.

F-150 Ecoboost with a tank in the bed. Even just the optional 36 gallon tank gives it over 900 miles of range.

Twingo, or a GTR vs Corvette thread.

idk the rules but this with a fuel cell in the truck, 3 drivers and many many piss jugs

Gotta be /comfy/

Trunk full of jerrycans, coke on the dash, slut in the passenger seat

i like your style.

What about reviving the 80s? CTR, please

I reckon this would be kinda fun.

There needs to be a 24 Hrs of LeMons version of the Gumball. Instead of racing expensive supercars across country and partying at 5 star hotels, you race funny shitboxes and have keggers at dirty motels.

10/10
Can I bring my E28 too?

You never heard of the LeMons Rally?

youtube.com/watch?v=CbvVhZ7Rhbc

A rented 2003 Ford Focus is the only answer

in true Veeky Forumstist fashion

Fucking assholes

Back in the days of the Teckademics.

The people who show this much disrespect to foreign countries and people are the same people who will relentlessly complain about how shit Americans are at driving and how the police and governments are crooks because they're not the only ones in the country allowed on the roads which aren't all perfectly flat down to the hundred thousandth of an inch. They've probably have more accidents than the average person they think should have their license revoked. Half the cars that are driven in rallies get written off because of this shit.

May I join you two in the 80s? But I'll be your asian counterparts
>I'll drive pic related with 7m-ge swap or if it's possible 2jz ge swap

cars that look like this seem more and more childish to me as i get older....fuckkkk im old as shittttt

Haters gonna hate

I might as well be comfortable.

You're all wrong

stratos

Honestly no, I didn't know they did a rally. Might look into that.

do it

mullet + ac/dc + high vis work shirt

Wow that's absolutely gay. You wagonfags are fuckin priceless.

Seriously what is wrong with you two.

Fully E R E C T.

>FWD

This. Or even a stock six speed e31. V12's would be a natural fit for the long distance race. Cars that have set the records include a v12 Jag, an e39 M5 and the last one was a CL55 AMG.

Some kinda sleeper that I won't cry for in the case of an accident; too many rich reckless drivers at Gumball

keeek

Its a long trip is it not, I might as well have a family sedan. if so, might as well be a BT1 RB30ET replica that makes stupid power so one can troll sport/super cars.

maybe even barra swap it for max aussie dreams.

That's me in the 500E in the background, claimed.

Audi V8/100 is a example of timeless german design, like that non production series 8M BMW.

It's a fucking convertible with no pillars, turn your fucking head to check your blind spots!

>muh fwd maymay

i convince burned lambo guy to let me drop 10 rotors in it

that shit is fire.
theres a guy I worked for that had one of those. he looked like Ron Jeremy and did piles of blow, and had a coke spoon on his keychain for the car.

>has never driven a car that isn't FWD
>is actually a cum sucking faggot

kys you dipshit loser

get a load of this butt blasted bendy bus faggot

You must be 18+ to use this website.

so i guess you better go back to redit then kiddo.

>this weak comeback

le mayo

you're lucky i have better things to do or you'd be getting HACKED son

fuckin BACKTRACED

Im telling.

This, built to rev to 10k, with an extra gas tank in the back and an oil feed running from the dash directly to the pan

This thing was pretty much built for that kind of driving.

Zero Cool? More like Zero Drool.

Frickin pwn’d

>Eurofags go to America once

See also the gambler 500

what the fuck ? does this fag have no mirrors ?

Thingd happen very fast at those speeds, it's possible he checked mirrors and didn't see him. The Merc driver was just as much at fault for approaching in his blind spot.

>It's your fault if you drive in my blindspot
Kys faggot

>two assholes street racing
>+100mph
>one doesn't signal or check
>the other closes on him from an unseen angle

Both of them were fucking retards.

This is the only supercar I would actually want to own and drive daily

This is a prototype design

Absolutely supreme taste, my friend.

3000miles at 30mph

Holden Adventra LX8 with a 6 speed swap

>trip trip get for trip rotos

Eh I take it back, I'd pick a normal commodore ssv wagon for the emmpeegees.

xm v6 24 valve and a glove-box full of Modafinil

so you can have a spare driver + someone to run all the electronic countermeasures

Oh shit I didn’t even notice

Yeet niggaaaaaaa

/thread

I didn't see the mercedes as racing, you're right I thought the mercedes was some inocent guy minding his own bussiness. So yeah, they're both retards for racing there but I don't think people should be concerned with the blindspots of other, they should only be responsible for checking their own blindspots.

Comfort and Power

>Those faggot tires
Good luck driving that lowered piece of shit with those tiny stretched tires 3000 miles across Britain

Makes me rethink my choice

>Empeegees on a celebration of excess
Come to think of it I don't think anyone in this thread even knows what the Gumball 3000 is.
Take something different, rare, desirable, and (probably) outrageously expensive.

Great choice, until the suspension shits itself 5 miles into the race.

>Choose your car
Pic related

>3000 mile rally
Your average speed will be a lot higher if you're not stopping for gas as much, as well as being much more likely to win. Also I'd hardly call a 6.2L V8 full size wagon "not excess."

>also I'd hardly call a 6.2L V8 full size wagon "not excess."
It's not excess when other people show up with Koingseggs. You brought a grocery getter that's not rare or interesting enough.
Now if it were a TT car with the exhausts exiting out the fenders, then you might have something.
It's also not a race; you only need to go fast enough to make it to the checkpoints.

>Take something different, rare, desirable, and (probably) outrageously expensive.
So an a9x Torana?

Yeah
Something like that

I'm not him but if i were to take a wagon...

Yeah good luck with that , I would smoke you with this. The race isn't a quarter mile dumbass

I'm a burger so that's impossible to obtain forbidden fruit for me, and it's what I like, so it's what I picked. Exotics like Koenigseggs or Ferraris etc don't really interest me. It'll get me through those 3000 miles both quickly and comfortably, while an exotic would punish you the whole way.

XC Cobra of course.

You sound like the typical Ford Focus owner, a fag

>hurrdurr its not quarter mile BRO

but it is a "race" where you get penalised for getting to the checkpoint too early and they can calculate that you've been speeding, but I'm sure you knew that.

You just have to speed just enough to make up for your stops.

Muh nigga.

>It's also not a race; you only need to go fast enough to make it to the checkpoints.
Yes we know the real Gumball 3000 is an attention whoring piece of shit entertainment full of rich clowns.
Let us enjoy a thread where we pretend it's an actual race.