What is Veeky Forums's opinion on rolling coal? I've heard that european VW's can roll some mad coal with simple mods

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on rolling coal? I've heard that european VW's can roll some mad coal with simple mods.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fag
youtu.be/9yd0Fis9DeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A 1.9 TDI can smoke the fuck out of just about everything with just a few simple mods

Rolling coal is a pretty faggy thing to do though

>VW

Just get a German gf. The ride is just as shitty and no mods are required; it burns coal naturally.

>Rolling coal is a pretty faggy thing to do though
It's pretty funny if you think about it. Emissions control works both ways.

I don't think it's possible to be any gayer in a vehicle

>rolling coal

Rolling coal is for dickless yokels who have illusions of grandeur.

It's for attention whoring hick faggots who enjoy pissing off everyone around them.

>rolling coal

>Being a humongous faggot

It's pretty gay

Are you a nigger?
Are you a white nigger?
Why do you behave as a nigger would?

>All the women are hambeasts

Well so you wouldn't need a truck if you didn't have a real woman, now wouldya.

Literal cancer.

Wish they'd execute those faggots on the spot.

As a backcountry piece of shit, I can tell you that there are a few times where it is fun to see someone roll coal. But there are very few times that it is actually funny to see someone roll coal. It is pretty fucking autistic.

Yet can hold down an 80k/year trade job while u flip burgers

You're gonna need all the torque you can get to move whatever hamplanet you're pickin up.

Kek, this
Veeky Forums gets butthurt about lifted bro trucks cause they're expensive, just like their Japanese super cars

>not making a six figure salary telling people what to do and fucking your secretaries

You're doing it wrong.

I wasn't referencing myself. Just speaking about the average bro truck guy.

Now I'm referencing myself and laughing at you.
Pic: my shit

Durrr ma office
Durrrrr ma fake stories

You heard wrong. You don't need any mod to roll coal on old euro dieselbox, you just need to stomp on the gas in first/second.

My diesel focus TDDi can pull some serious death clouds by itself

Kek, I got better things to do than be a fucking smacktard

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fag

Quarter mil of steel I sittin in buddy.
U doin it wrong
God I would blow my face off to be in same building everyday
My life is a vacation

Lol you seem like a sour grapes fag.

Stay mad and working class :) well, until you're replaced by automated trucks and stay unemployed because you don't have a real skillset.

I'm not in the same location bud. I go where I please, everywhere is my workplace.

Oh and see

driving a cumbersome vehicle down highways through traffic while sitting in a seat with 10000 farts in it doesnt sound like vacation to me.

A stupid mod only rednecks actually like cause they think it shits on people who drive a hybrid

You gotta sit somewhere
Beats the hell outa ur job
On my Cali run last week I spent 3 nights in Vegas just to do it.

In January
Paid vacation
I can do this any week. Miami, Nashville, wherever

>no skill set
>talking to a top 5# specialize freight hauler

Pick one

Can't wait for the robots to save me from this.

>Beats the hell outa ur job

>start online computer supply company 13 years ago
>now have 6 employees
>now work 4 days a week at 5 hour shifts
>earn more than you do
>can vacation when and wherever i want

and when i go to vegas, its in a nice hotel not in a truck parking lot looking at semis and a mcdonalds sign. you should be ashamed for taking that picture let alone sharing it with people you know. sad really.

If you're doing it exclusively to make smoke then it's gay af. If you cranked the fuel to make 1200ft/lbs on the stock turbo and smoke a little that's fine.

lol dude stfu ur on Veeky Forums with no pics
Go manage ur imaginary business instead of shitposting

>not understanding your own impending obsolescence because of your undeserved, over-inflated ego

If you're not in engineering, tech, law, or medicine then good luck finding work post 2025

it's something only bro-tier faggots do. No power increase and you fuck up the engine with carbon deposits.

>durrr I stayed in a hotel

The Beauty of it is.
I'm not trying. It's just part of the adventure.
Your life is boring. Pre planned selfie vacations with set times. My experience is organic and unforced

>he make smoke.........i angry...............

Except that it's planned by whoever hired you. And they're also planning on replacing you as a cost and a liability with an automated truck fleet.

Damn, my nigga, I'm trying, But i've no experience in office 365 or virtualization...

50 years minimum and that's if each shipper worldwide hires another employee or two to chain and tarp millions of rigs as it was their own to travel on roads safely. When the load falls off and kills who goes to jail?

Mega companies already pay their wheel holders nothing.
I'll be the very last to go

No one hired me. I get my loads from boards and brokers.
And automation is a joke and fancy cruise control for perfect conditions on certain roads.
The freight forecast for next 30 years shows more drivers being needed.

Except it's happening right now. See Michigan.

To be fair you guys won't make it to see even 20 years from now from all the truck stop speed, syphilis, and road hazards

50 years minimum
Doesn't matter what science fair shot they make to go viral for funding money
You have no idea what truly is involved in the industry obviously.

Full scale implementation automation in trucking is decades away dude

No, theyre just douchey

its insane how every time you pop up you manage to be even more of a tool than the last time

I have little issue if it is a vehicle used for work like a big rig, bus, or dump truck. It happens and gets fixed come inspection time.

Lifted bro dozers who never tow or haul anything should have their trucks impounded. Rolling coal is a symptom of the cancer that the owners are.

pics of what?

But it's okay for you to drive around in a loud straight piped and stanced Miata that can't safely navigate a speed bump?

>manual labor

>implying gluing pipes together or pulling wire through conduit is hard

stay deskjockey.

No, but those guys Look like normal everyday cancer. The lifted coal rollin' mall-crawlers make themselves out to be something other than cancer, yet they are still cancer.

Stanced with loud pipes: brain cancer. You feel bad for them
Rollin coal: lung cancer from a 40 year 2 pack a day habit. They made bad choices for years. Screw em.

Hey, how's the pigfaced girlfriend?

trade jobs are only open to racist drumpf supporters

Does working in trades make you automatically an insufferable cunt?

I mean, surely there's someone out there who is a professional welder and yet doesn't act like a dickhead in public driving a straight piped diesel truck spewing black soot and spitting chew everywhere.

...Right?

Maybe they're carpenters or something?

every tradie normlfag is either a violent piece of shit alcoholic, pill head, or heroin addict

Office plebs will be replaced before automated trucks. Trucks and trains will be automated later on due to their safety critical position

That's just everybody in your shithole.

>all those broke ass 1999 ford fiesta driving europoors jelly at the user who gets paid to haul stuff around the country

Only cool if race truck

Underrated.

Look up black smoke racing. Mercs with scania tarbos tossing out hektik skidz and blowing smoke everywhere. Sounds and looks amazingly fun, even if you need a gas mask for all the shit they put into the air.

kek

coal rolling is just for attention seeking losers.. hey look at me look at me. Its like mommy and daddy didnt show them enough affection as a child now they act out as "adults".

youtu.be/9yd0Fis9DeE

>people tell me cancer and pollution bad .... nobody tells bubba anything!!! .... bubba show them who boss!!

>Thick black smoke looks mean therefore it's bad for the environment

>only black smoke exits tuned diesel engines with emissions equipment removed, it's not accompanied by anything else

>Sophism

>a clever, but false argument
>clever
>but
>false

In other words, a nice try

>Dosn't have a western star

Pleb as fuck

Someone post the cum tribute.

It's gay.

Dude on the right is killing a miller light lmao

I kek'd user

I honestly want to do this downtown some libshit City like Toronto

>Cletus spews a bunch of soot at me while riding my motorcycle.
>find his truck later parked at a walmart
>dump some marbles in his gas tank

the truck equivalent of vapefags

germany under heavy casualities
top kek

I went to school for programming and I sort of regret not just getting a CDL. I still can't really afford anything and my quality of life is pretty shitty.