/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Peeki Breeki edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.22 is live.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-298309-16/operation-health-update-222-patch-notes
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-296924-16/operation-health-diagnosis-optimizing-operators
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been potentially cancelled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

defuser has been planted:

Now I'm hungry, thanks faggot

The chick that got away from Final Fantasy opens the door for the 3 fun bagged Lady from Total Recall.

>got gud
>now bad for no reason
guess I've got brain problems

"""august""" they said

5th for autists whining nonstop about reddit and will continue to do so as a result of getting triggered by this post

2 days before September is still technically August I guess

fucking semiautos are so shit
when will ubisoft buff them

Thoughts on the new map? I'm diggin the vibe at least.

>shotguns
>buff
Not with ubi around.
Your weebum proves nothing by the way

Think that's just the game being fucking stupid, you should've at least downed him

>Only fired one shot at medium range
>REEEEE ITS SHIT

You were like 10m away, even at point blank you rarely 1 shot kill with a semi. All the semis were way to good on release so they nerfed them into oblivion and we'll never get them back. Pumps are the truth.

looks lived-in, which is the thing most lacking with Coastline. I like it
But who knows, maybe the lighting changes will help make coastline feel less sterile.

feels the same to me desu

I still hope we gonna get something like hacker attacker (Maybe IQ rework?) Like you can hack two or three times defender equipment. Hack cams, Kap and HK\Pole's traps. They will glow a different colour to Defender to know they hacked (Trap owners are immune for that and can pick up them to place them again unhacked) And they also do that for Mute and Bandit gadgets, but not making it lolhacked chesse they hacked jammer or battery will be work two sides (Defenders cant use phones, c4 and hb sensor or get shocked by batteries\wires) I hope you are reading that ubi ;^( And i hope next midseason reinforcement will be huge as fuck after all this wait, did Leakbro even mentioned something about it?

Looks the best of all maps so far imo.
Layout-wise I need to play it first.

But ye a an abandoned theme park with the skyline in the back looks quite cool.

>5m is medium range
nigga...

i want to suck IQs toes

This shit is so retarded its game breaking.

Nope, all gone, you can have Capitaos.

It is for a shotgun

I want a Korean op based around the K11 but I can't help but think it'd obsolete Ash.

so it's shit then, as shown in the webm

No
Fuck off

Anyone on PS4 wanna play some casual?

If you want semi-auto shotguns to have the firepower of pumps, you're shit out of luck, because that's never going to happen (for the better). 2 shots should be the sweet spot for semi-shotty kills, and 1 shot should be a down at most unless you're point blank and almost every pellet hits, at least against 2 armors.

Every pack I get gives me a new bit of disappointment. All the weapon skins are utter garbage except a very, very select few that I'll never get.

I like the chibi op charms, though.

>PS4
>Casual

can i have hibanas or ashs then?

Castle or Capitao, I could make a deal with sweaty pulse ones if you prefer it white.

I just want shotguns to be somewhat reliable. whether that means messing with accuracy, damage whatever.
after that clip he was on 1/10th health which really shouldnt happen on a shot ads'd dead center of the chest at short range.

>not wanting nigger toes
>shot a blitz on the staircase rigt next to me in the chest with rook shotgun
>survives with 3?% percent health becuse i didnt ads with a fucking shotgun

Should DMRs get a damage bonus against wooden barricades? I think it's dumb that I should have to shoot a barricade as many times with a DMR as with an assault rifle (10+) to break it when I have fewer spare magazines and smaller mag sizes. You could argue that it's more realistic this way, but Glaz breaks barricades in just 3 shots with his OTs, and it makes an already lacking weapons class worse.

I think window breaking should be HP-based, invisibly of course. You can shoot a window to shit but it still takes 3 melees after that to actually break it. That's stupid. Ergo, higher-damaging weapons (DMRs) should take less shots to break a window too.

welp, back to the MPX I guess... shame that my gunfu is shit

Here's hoping for an MSBS instead of Czech weapons for the attacker.

almost at 100k renown, what do buy?

It be nice to get at least one AS Val with one of the Slav region ops.

save it for the new heroes

The ones we get for free? If you paid the vacation tax for teamubisoft?

If you don't want to save for the new ops, no headgear, uniforms then get the diamond skin.

Anyone have a picture of Lesion's face?

i dont want those trash champions

double their pellet count, halve the damage of each pellet, tighten the accuracy of all shotguns by 10% or so, (more for the supernova, m1014 and GEO primary)
Boom. Reliable shotguns.

Not if it uses airburst
Calling it now, the guy who uses it will be called Deadeye

>Playing Fuze with LMG on secure area
>2 Cluster charges right into objective room
>Drone in, don't see anyone
>1 more cluster just to keep them out of the room
>Walk into room and start capping
>Spray LMG at entrance of the room
>3 people walk into my hail of bullets
>we win
I've honestly started using Fuzes MG more often, just because people can't seem to understand the concept of suppressive fire. It's rather hard to blame them though, there is no system that provides any incentive to take cover when getting shot at. On top of that, bullet impact is comically silent.

ubisoft would have to rework barricade health and all shotguns, and that takes work. more work than removing a headshot multiplier and changing the damage of a few guns.
they're not going to do it.

32 fucking dmg on supernova

but the new toons look fun fampai

Thanks m8

What I stated was a set of blanket changes, minus the extra accuracy on the shittier shotguns.

Bad advice

there's no point putting in the effort to do so
the camrs only has 40 less rounds total compared to the c8
no amount of changes will affect the 417's pick rate (fucking 0) compared to the famas so time spent would be wasted outside of people fucking about in casual and lvl 4 newbies that bought it first on accident
and bb had his ammo pool reduced a while ago to stop him from opening every window and locking down half a map

If BB wants to open windows he can do so with his deagle

The damage on shotguns feels really weird sometimes, like I shot Fuze from 1-2m away yesterday with the GIGN pump, which apparently does 50 per pellet, and he only went DBNO.

So if he's taking 80% damage, it should take 3 pellets to DBNO, and 4 to kill. So apparently when ADS'd dead center on Fuze with the most accurate shotgun in the game, 5/8 of my pellets missed or did not register as hits.

Changing raw number stats is like the one thing it seems they can do easily, and I doubt changing the pellet count would be all that hard either.

I mean, it's Ubisoft, so even if you expect nothing you can still be let down, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

I don't see how that change would force them to fuck with barricades, wouldn't the halved damage per pellet create a net zero change in barricade damage? or is the barricade destruction based on bullet count instead of damage?

never ever do this. its ugly as hell

It takes 2 deagle mags to open 1 window and he gets like 4 or 5 total. it also takes like 5 times longer than mag dumping his ar/dmr because you have to wait for the sight to get back from the moon after every second shot
the ammo pool nerf was actually one of the few balance changes ubis made that has worked exactly as planned. bb's have actually had to think about what windows are worth opening since

damage means nothing for barricade damage, its pellets/bullets/melees that hit it

It also relies on where you shoot, I find that spreading out your shots destroys it quicker than shooting in a concentrated area. You can sometimes two-shot barricades with shotties, including Buck's, if you get fairly close and aim as close to the top and bottom with each shot as you can without missing any pellets.

Well yeah, since if you shoot the same spot, some pellets/shots will miss the barricade by going through the holes where the individual wood bits fall off.

Ah, that makes sense. I just figured it was determined by raw damage.

No, I mean I've lightly tested it by tap firing with rifles, and even purposefully avoiding holes it'll still take less if you spread the shots up and down the barricade. Same goes for shotguns.

When I heard of the new caliber based destruction system that came in with Red Crow, I thought it also meant that DMRs would be able to take down barricades easier. I'm guessing they never even considered doing this.

Anyone know if it's possible to get missed charms given away for free from challenges in APs?

>shield op exposes head for a picosecond
>i get ads headshotted
fuckin cool

>Breach charges are now deployed significantly faster
>The sound of planting one on a wall or barricade is slightly quieter from the opposite side

Yea or nay?

>not liking the look of the tinfoil skin
get the fuck out

Irony: The Post

Anyone else unable to connect to the server? Been like since I got on a couple hours ago. Wifi is fine

Drawfriends, you should draw this anons image but with a fuze quote, the kid as the hostage.

>forced to use shotgun by weekly
>barely any kills, tons of assists
[HATE SHOTGUNS]

play smoke and aim better next time

>forced
I don't even bother doing shotgun challenges

>demanding the drawfriends do anything after the way they've been treated

I agree with the latter, not the former.

diamond skin is best skin

Best map idea ever trust me

>graveyard
>released on halloween
>all outside
>mausoleums
>open graves
>tombstones fucking EVERYWHERE
>tractors and other equipment lying around
>rainy thunderstorm
>optional necromancer easter egg
>optional smittywerberjaegermanjensen easter egg

>shotguns are short range weapons so have to go first
>will almost never kill in one shot so have to go last so enemies are damaged
>useless in all situations
>aim doesn't even matter, the pellets are half RNG

:D

is there anywhee that has pictures of all the charms in one place?

They'll never do an outside map, but an old tomb siege maybe?

It's actually a good idea though.
And we wasn't an obnoxious "PLS DRAW DRAWFRIEND" spammed over multiple threads so there's no problem with the request.
I'm gonna do it.

He can't keep getting away with it

Ib4 tomb raider elite skin for ash.

ez views ez money ez lyfe

but the console version IS better

Now that you say that, one or the other is probably better, both of them combined is a little powerful.
But yeah quieter would probably be preferable, even if it's faster, if they kept the same placement volume it'd still be fairly easy to spray a hatch and destroy it before they can set it off.

You've got to wallfuck people. Only way I get kills with shotguns. Pulse works great for that. Also you can use Smoke to force people to get close to you, and get their health down low enough for your shotgun to down them at range.

SHITTY IDEA TIME
"Predator" or some other unoriginal name
3 speed
Is given multiple settings on his AR's scope to flip between including thermal, footprints tracking [can't scan them and doesn't show how fresh they are] and one that illuminates electronics [cannot be seen through walls]

i want this

Also attacker if it wasn't obvious

>will almost never kill in one shot
wrong. SAS and GIGN pumps are very reliable if you know what you're doing. Aim better
>so have to go first
>picking shotguns on attack
retard
>useless in all situations
>severely overstating the RNG and lack of damage to cover up your lack of crosshair placement
disappointed in you user.

>power creep 3 operators at once
>give attackers even more intel dominance at no cost to drone count
at least you're aware it's a shitty idea

be honest you'd do the same if you were told you'd get millions of dollars

Why is Hibana a 3-speed? She looks way more like a 2-speed.

horses run fast