will this car actually come out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgG64iSoMnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, set for european market launch in 2020 i believe
whether or not it'll look as good as the concept, who knows

>as good as the concept

soys get the fuck out abd take your marshmallows with you

Will honda bother with RWD in their EVs? it's not like they need a driveshaft, they just have to put the battery in the front and the motors in the back and connect them with power cables

you're right, it should look like an angry robot whose bike was just stolen like every other shitbox out there.
it shouldn't look like great old 80s boxy hatches

piss off not everyone needs to compensate for their small dicks

It doesn't look anything like an 80's car you fucking retard. If it did it would look ugly like the Fiat in op.

>Fiat Pandas
>ugly
you really have plebeian shit taste my man

It's not boxy, put you glasses back on and close your mouth. Every corner is rounded. It's a marshmallow.

80's cars are bottom tier taste. You know it's bad when you call people plebs for not liking one of the most pleb cars in existence.

doesn't look anything like a fucking panda

you obviously didn't grow up in Europe during the 90s those cars were everywhere and people really loved them also today they look absolutely aesthetic

Nostalgia doesn't make cars look good lmao.

the similarities are obvious are you too retarded to see them?

this looks better than most of the trash that comes out today

It looks like a riced panda. That much is true, and as far as the similarites go.

Ah this is one of those "Let's pretend to be retarded" threads.

>dude they're both white

youtube.com/watch?v=BgG64iSoMnw

look at the shapes of both they're obviously similar you autist

What do you get out of playing so dumb?

why are you so autistic?

Don't forget to fuel up before you drive!

Seriously, playing dumb while spouting autistic isn't a good defense.

why do Pandas rustle your jimmies? it was just an observation i made obviously its based on previous Hondas i just thought it looked similar to classic Pandas you dont need to be so Autistic about things

If anything you're the one showing autistic behavior. It doesn't look like a Panda outside of being a hatch.

Panda is a simple utility vehicle. It's one of Giugiaro's favorite creations of his, and look at stuff this guy designed. He compared this car to pair of jeans. It's great at being a minimalistic car

>mfw

i just made the claim that they look similar to each other why does that piss you off? this thread wasn't even about the Fiat panda

Not a fun of the looks.

The interior looks horrid, btw. But the exterior, it's like they got a perfectly sized hatchback and then they fattened it a ton for no reason.

It's just dumb. Don't like it.

I just made the claim it doesn't look anything like a Panda and the rest of the thread has been you sperging over that.

The car is confirmed as coming out in the next couple years.

Let's try for a moment to think how much insecure you gotta be to constantly lecture others about soy.
>big single digit MPG-lifted-truggs
Freedomâ„¢ carrier 3000, you jelly commie soyboy
>anything else
lmao soyboy

unironically kys

Looks just as much like a Panda as it does like a Chevette, Festiva, Omni or old Civic. Pretty much all shitboxes from that time had a similar shape.

yeah thats why i like its design

As opposed to being legitimately retarded like you.

I sure fucking hope it does, just so I can watch all the retards ITT sperg over it for literally no reason

Epic xd

Will it be the next twingo?

I could like this car if the wheels were not SO FUCKING HIDEOUS

>compact
>lots of visibility
>qt

It will never be made

It will be made but it will be like that toyota shoop, with a high beltline, thick pillars, and all that visibility gone.

Everything nowadays is like driving a pillbox

>add wing mirrors
>change shape to meet safety standards
>put on standard alloys
>standard paint job
>standard badge that doesnt light up
>standard headlights because you need fucking indicators and drls

And by the time it gets to production it looks like every hunchback hatchbox on the market

You can unironically roll coal in an EV depending on the power plant in your area. You can unironically roll soy biodiesel in your f350 depending on where you live.

What would prevent this one from being made? Looks pretty realistic.

But will it have VTEC.
if it has some magical EV-VTEC i will preorder it on the fucking day its available.

>not the Sport

ru dumb ?
w8 don't answer its already obvious

MFW they release this but with a turbo four

>depending on where you live
Just put heater lines to your fuel tank and run bootleg soydiesel that you made in your mom’s garage, no weather nor laws can stop the soy train.

>will this car actually come out?
more importantly, will anybody notice?

>it shouldn't look like great old 80s boxy hatches
well it doesn't, it looks like some ladies hygiene product

Muh dick

>people really loved them
lel no, they were small and affordable that's it

only in shithole countries where people couldn't afford a golf which was a 300% better car

Just lost all respect for Honda. That looks like a corvette fucked a '70s charger, and the baby was dipped in cheap plastic. Absolutely disgusting. I'll laugh at anyone I see driving these in public.

I think imma hold onto my 04' 5k civic until 2020 for this beauty.

not in England we loved those cars, golfs are nice but the Panda was way more affordable and personally i like the look better

a car that looks like a car and not a dishwasher. hope it doesn't get too far away from this nice concept. sporty and affordable electrics would be great, as there are not many sporty and affordable cars.