/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Vacuous Edition.

Hit by a meteor: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv
>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13723117
strawpoll.me/13723069
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in defiled chalice L2 need help pw zod

Eileen is the best waifu

PURGE FILTH

Artist's depiction of Sarah

Reminder.

This spawned quite a wave of shitposting last thread so lets decide once and for all:
strawpoll.me/13723117

It shouldn't be banned, but you shouldn't do it. like drugs

People that summon Henriett disgust me

Apparently for some outsiders that's not enough.

Agreed

People that summon Egg disgust me even more.

Hey bbg. Feeling a little down right now, family bullshit that I won't get into. To pick my spirits up, wanna talk about your favorite weapons and arcane tools?

OK lads, looking for honest opinions here. I want to keep doing chunk spelunks because I think for the most part people like them, but it hasn't escaped my notice that more recently the mention of it has ushered in tides of shitposting and far-too-dedicated rp'ing,which lowers the quality of the thread and just gets boring, so I'd like some opinions/pointers free of shitposting or falseflagging. With a few dedicated people spamming their thoughts it's hard to judge what the average bbger thinks, so it'd be great to know what the other ~65 of you think. It's 3am here in bongland so I'll read suggestions tomorrow, and any replies claiming to be me are probably the 30/30 guy
strawpoll.me/13723069
strawpoll.me/13723069
strawpoll.me/13723069

Someone please stop Ludwig's reign of terror.

Ringing by the lamp this time, password is bbg

She's shitter bait, designed to make the fight even harder

People who are Egg disgust me the most

Ringing small bell

Keep doing it but ditch the autistic executioner schtick, come up with a something new.

Just stop shitting up the thread with your autistic screeching in full cap during every spelunk.

Well, it's his prerogative to be a piece of shit and use it. And it's ours to blank, block, or ridicule him.

This fucking captcha on strawpoll as well? You're a fucking kike

>arc is OP
I've never said/mentioned that
>if everyone ITT reiterturtled or gunspammed no one would be playing the game still
I'd keep playing to find a counter action and get better
don't see any reason to whine
>buff
I'm not talking about buff (also fire/bolt paper is available to everyone)
>spell
ranged attacks with different goals (some for area control, other - damage dealing)
from my POV shooting is an equivalent of damage dealing spells
>consumable
my bullets aren't endless as well
you can't allow something that is NOT prohibited
keep it up

Maybe just tone down the character stuff a tad, but you should keep doing themed spelunks.

>dem results

I like it, it does get old though. Maybe do it for a different faction once in a while. Big walls of text aren't always necessary, and the caps were funny at first but also NOT NEEDED every single time. But honestly, themes spelunks are great. It's fun to rp a bit because the game has great lore and it really keeps the game and general active

>gottfried ruins gaming guy on /v/ stops taking requests as soon as I post Micolash

Are you using the beckoning bell?

I've been trying to connect for awhile

Not him but I think its kind of endearing, I'd keep it maybe for the initial spelunk announcement but proceed as regular with layer reports and stuff. Maybe drop the roleplaying levels a bit but honestly the radio CRRSHs are pretty funny and make me imagine executioners as fat lazy cops that stuff their guts with donuts when not killing beasts/vilebloods.

cute, but also repulsive

I added that option fully knowing of the consequences.

How can this general sustain itself with only one game in the series?

By posting

OK we get it, you're trash. stop trying to make excuses for it

It's a good game

>also fire/bolt paper is available to everyone
and that is also always made fun of.
>from my POV shooting is an equivalent of damage dealing spells
Except you cant buff your spells with consumables.
>my bullets aren't endless as well
That is irrelevant, as bullets are not a regular consumable item like molotovs but a more broad resource like blood vials. There is a clear distinction.

Is something wrong with your internet or something?

I immediately lost connection when I discovered your bell. Plus it's taking forever

good morning bbg

Alrighty fuckers, I want you to design your own trick weapon. Be it in words or in art. Get creative!

Fuck you.

good evening user

Go back to bed
There's nothing of worth here.

I don't know what it is about this thing, but it's kind of cute. I think it's the beady eyes and shiny coat.

I love the parasite. No one knows how to fight it because they're all shitters
Accursed brew is 10/10 and ex gloves is 11/10 with the parasite in play.

Good poster. Tricked version is Shitposter, it has more speed but less damage and applied both slow and rapid poison for maximum cancer.

I really love Accursed Brew. Everything from the animation, the sound, the color, and the design of the skull itself. I REALLY wish you could lob it farther for more tactical use in pve. The aoe is incredibly useful regardless, and I actually use it on bosses in stead of BSE or gloves sometimes

I'm a tired moron who forgot the image.

Good morning, user, it's 3:30am here and I can't stop, how about you?

ayy+brew is my favorite way to pvp

Rom a cute!

I should stop ringing my small bell
It's clear you're gone, user

iktf

Do I need more insight to talk to that weird man in the wheelchair before dropping in here?

No, he's just a useless old man.

Ex gloves > brew is a really good combo for watchers and groups of enemies as it uses 5 bullets so you can sustain your supply through tapping. Faster than gloves > bse x2 and more efficient than gloves > gloves, tap.

I'm not though. Just standing by the lamp, crying.

Is there maintenance going on because it's Wednesday?

>excuses
?
don't be that salty
>you cant buff your spells with consumables
but you can stagger with gloves and unleash full HP combo, you can control space with brew and ACB is fckn insane when used right after a visceral attack
from my side I can parry fishing with reiter shots and deal damage into parry-state with bma'd evelyn
all tools and strategies have their counteractions and the point of duels is in finding them to achieve victory

>Wednesday

it's tuesday

It's Wednesday in other countries user.

Nope.

And I'm ringing again
t. Natalya

not in canada for example

It's Thursday where I'm at.

im ok, peaceful morning

Lost connection yet again
Trying again

Semen Extractor
>vileblood weapon
>a straigt sword. stab an enemy to build semen meter. when semen meter is full, each attack deals bonus semen damage. charged R2s blows up a giant cloud of semen. it leaves the user in a riposte state after use. transformed it becomes a thick spear
>you can trade semen to the queen for 1 blood echo regardless of how much you have and she calls you her favorite friend

Anyone want to farm gems? Watchers or amygdala, I need both.

>you can trade semen to the queen for 1 blood echo regardless of how much you have and she calls you her favorite friend
jej

Do you have a ske4igwv open?
Specifically layer 3 where Loran Amygdala is

I'm going to reset my whole playstation, and relaunch and re ring. One sec.

>a straigt sword
why not BLT greatsword?

No but I will run it if you want to farm. We could take turns save scumming. 5 tries then switch?

About to take on NG+ Meme Man, wish me luck

Sure. After I help this user

Because straight swords are boring and for shitters to spam R1 with

Okay. I've reset my PlayStation. I've confirmed I'm getting 150mbps connection. Cabled in.

I'm at the lamp. I'm gonna ring my bell with bbg as the password one more time before giving up.

Make sure you've selected to start the game online instead of offline at the main menu

And have insight to ring the beckoning bell. Also set the Matchmaking to worldwide

Eileen died fighting the yellow dude, what do.

Tfw new internet today
surely no more laggy FCs

Reload save
Make new character
Or continue on

Guess I'll start again for the 2nd time today

Thanks you two. It worked even though he somehow managed to fire directly at me, through the wall, while rolling and oneshotted me,

I'm so ashamed.

Anytime! :D

Oh. I might leave him be for now. I'll probably go and use the Tonsil Stone because I like Rom and don't feel like killing it even though I'll probably have to later on.
Good evening, mate. How are you?
Normal: A very large gauntlet that fires off slower sweeping attacks that prioritize using the weight of the gauntlet and wielder to cause damage rather than more controlled hits. The charged attack would be a single large overhead punch using the full force of the body, gauntlet, and gravity.
Transformed: The gauntlet splits into smaller, lighter pieces that cover the hands up to the elbows as well as the feet up to the knees. The weapon taking up two hands means that a gun may not be used. The range is also much shorter, only spanning the length of the hunter's arms and legs. The moveset consists of much faster, albeit weaker, attacks that involve much more finesse. Instead of throwing haymakers like fucking everyone in the damn Souls series, the hunter would use jabs, crosses, and hooks. R2s would be kicks, with the charged version being a lunging axe kick. The L2 would be a long ranged jumping roundhouse kick almost akin to the Mimic from the Souls series, except slightly less exaggerated.
I just really want to punch beasts.
That's why I use the Stake Driver.

Has anyone ever had a Micolash fight where he doesn't run into the one room in his second part, the room where he actually starts fighting? I kept expecting him to drop the gate, but he just kept running. He never attacked outside of a few Augur usages in his first part.

Sounds like you really liked beowulf in dmc, pal.

i dont give a fuck as long as you bump the thread

Mico is bugged to fuck. He can get stuck on things and let you dunk him, just run endlessly up and down the stairs, not leave the first room, etc.

You there, user?

alright bros, here's my blueprint for a zelda build. i'm pretending the wheel is a dungeon item of some sort. will also be using the boom hammer, hence the focus on STR over quality.

i don't think i'm trying anything outlandish here really. comments?

>do some comfy coop
>go into boss fight with my big arcane damages expecting to impress the host with a quick, clean victory
>other cooperator busts out a papered whirligig saw and grinds the boss down in literal seconds
>call beyond finally goes off after the fight is over and the host is showering the other cooperator with praise

i was gonna be helpful too y'know..

I haven't played the Devil May Cry games much, but I want to actually play through them. I could probably just go and grab the collection for PS3 at Gamestop tomorrow for $20.

I'm fighting the layer 2 boss now

O
I'll be in layer 3 lamp
Password is nourish3. I'll be beckoning

I don't get why people cosplay in Bloodborne. It's terrible for it. Just do it in a Souls game where you can sword and board properly, and use bows and bombs, and get more appropriate fashion. Hell, you can even get something resembling Din's fire, and Nayru's love. Pretend Farore's wind is hidden body or something

DMC2 is absolute ass, don't waste your time

Cool man, almost there.

because i'm bored of dark souls, duh. and i've done the expected playstyles of bloodborne already

Going to change runes then I'll be ringing.

>start a skill/bloodtinge character
>kill eileen for her daggers so I don't have to use the cane
>guilt slowly consumes me as I continue to play
I want those daggers, but I don't want to kill her either. Isn't there a better dex weapon than the cane earlier than Rom? I know about the Chikage, but I'm not gud enough to beat Logarius with a character that low level.

Saw Spear

Isn't that quality? Can I really get any use out of it without strength?