R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nür

>R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nür
>RX-7 Spirit R Type A
>NSX Type S-Zero
>WRX GC8E 22B
You can drive any of these 4 on the Japanese touge, which one would you choose?

RX7 or NSX for touge, GTR for highway, if dirt/gravel 22B

>Lots of tight, technical corners.
RX-7
>Lots of straights and sweepers.
22B

I wouldn't want any of those. I'd unironically rather have a 2ZZ ZZW30 or B/K series Honda.

pic related weighs less than all of those and would mop the floor with them on the touge so id have to second the poser above and choose an alternative.

I have never driven any of those, so I don't know. Can I test drive?

It's power to weight ratio would be worse than either of my choices.

too bad it looks like shit

I wouldn't want to drive any of those on a touge desu. EG6/EK9, MX-5 or AE86 I think would be way more fun.

>I'll take the gutless meme engine on a road that rewards quick acceleration and the low top speed car on a route that makes absolutely no use of it's awd traction.
see how fucking stupid you sound?

Its power to weight ratio was worse than an RX7 but it still bested it in a challenge Mosler made when he set a lap time in america and some racing drivers from mazda tried to beat it (but failed) and it wasn't even a touge-like track. id be fine with the power it has and if it ever needed more id crank up the boost slightly.
That's what i like about it, it looks like something people would laugh out of a car meet right up until they seen its track potential.

You could easily buy an EG/EK or a Miata, these cars are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity you will probably never even see again.

>RX-7 Spirit R Type A
easy choice, this my dream unicorn. what a shame there's only one in the US

Yeah, too bad I find them all boring. There are several more rare JDM cars I'd rather have.

While I would like to drive my Miat on a Jap touge, I really couldn't go past the RX-7

Pic related, my general thoughts

cappucchino
because i can cane the fuck out of it and not break the speed limit

LS swapped NSX or R34.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I've driven a basic bitch NSX and I really liked it, so I'd probably choose the NSX, but the FD is tempting.

NSX

It's got more to do with weight, weight transferrability, gearing, feedback, feel, and dynamics than just those factors.

Mind you, I owned an STi for 6 years, have driven a turbo FC, and own a miata. I know generally what these cars feel like.

Also... the only other options were the gutless NSX or the also-AWD pigfat GT-R...

Also..
>Implying that acceleration is best for tight, technical courses.
Acceleration is a crutch in these cases for heavy cars or bad drivers. Best case is to have a nimble car like the FD which can carry its speed through the corner without scrubbing off speed through friction.
>Implying a 22b has a low top speed given the choices.
All of them top out in the mid-upper 150 mphs. Only the NSX-S-zero gets to 168. And even then, we're talking about mountain passes of japan, 'lots of straights and sweepers' does not imply running at top speed.

RX-7 without a doubt. It'd be a natural transition from my RX-8 in terms of handling and engine feel.

ae86

>RX-7 Spirit R Type A
lightweight and high revving

the is the absolute best choice if you're well seasoned driver. That or the NSX.

>not picking a dajiban for dat delicious downhill dickswinging

This would be the easiest decision I've ever made.

NSX or FD

I pick this.

BMW BITCHES Cant touch this

I would pick an Evo 6 TME over all of those.
or

eh i guess, give me the RX-7 then