/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

dead again edition

Gwent Standalone's open beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5y9711pvZkc

>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

>Cyberpunk all possible classes included
youtube.com/watch?v=eTAf5S0g2_8

>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FUPA
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/the-witcher-series/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/mod-discussions/86683-companion-mod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, hes high af.

Geraldo gets all the hottest chicks.

Eskel and Triss OTP

Things look grim, wtc bros

Yenn is kind of a cunt...

Geralt and Triss OTP

Can you seriously not clear Skajls name or hwoever the sweet fuck you spell it..?

Yup, you can not go to his grave and just leave him to rot.

>literally begs you to clear his name
>sorry too busy collecting gwent cards bud

Fuck me

>tfw sick
>tfw no sorceress gf to look after me
i feel like me being a highly autistic manchild is the best way to get a sorceress gf

theyre huge sluts who lead serious lives doing serious things like plotting to overthrow kingdoms and killing people and they cant (usually) have kids

but then along comes autismus maximus acting like a little child and i feel like that would fill the same void that children might

itd be a bit weird because shed be like a mummy not a gf but people do get into those kinds of relationships

like a girl for example who has daddy issues so she finds that she likes old fat men who can dominate her sexually and do nasty things to her like facefucking and slapping and being choked

do you see what i mean?

girls find autism cute anyway if its the right kind

theyd all want to look after me

istredd and yennefer lick each other's genitals every day

ciri is so lucky. she already had two fathers with geralt and emhyr and now she has a step daddy istredd too

Is it true that among the aristocrats of Maribor, Triss was known as Fellatrice Merigold for her penchant to suck the cocks of the upper class?

Wtf is OP's image?

It's a sad botchling.

>Roche won't show up at hanged man's tree
FUCKING REEEE, HOW DO I FIX THIS?

She was known as Trass Meributt for obvious reasons

Well ... it's been fun ;_;

I heard she was known as BRAAAAP merigold for her tendency to participate in fecal play.

She can fart in my face all day long.

Whatever floats your boat.

uhhhh
I wish they added something like slots for your own builds
you'd have to spend one respec potion on it and when you pick that build, Gerardo automatically jumps into your picked armor set + skills that you picked for this build
it would make sense to change your build depending on location and mission, but having to do it manually sucks

NG+ time nigga

ciri hates underwear

ofc. not wearing underwear gives geralt easy access to her!

what kind of underwear they wear in witcher? do thongs exist?

triss is anal virgin

Objectively wrong.

anal hurts and triss can't stand pain

Did you not see how aroused she was after Menge tortured her?

are you suggesting they abused her ass? she went crazy after a few fingernails, she has low pain endurance

user...

what?

Is there some unique weaponry in those smuggler's caches in skellige?
Do the drop scale with your level? Can I get a sweet ass lvl 50 silver sword to aesthetically complement my outfit? (golden handle and guard)

The loot is close to your level, but you won't find anything unique. Best way to use the loot is to sell it. You'll also find a lot of dimeritium.

/blog
>decide to do them because im like that
>take boat from some skellige coast village
>push the gas lets go do this
>boat instantly damaged because of some debris right in front of it
this is going great
/endblog

Oh look a huge ass whale that moves at 0.5 FPS
What did CDR mean by this?

I did them all 3 times. I take the boat, do an area and then go and sell the loot. Then I do it again and again...Few tricks, once you reach the sirens, stop stearing the boat, that way they'll attack you and not ruin your boat. Also, don't waste time fighting them on surface. Dive under and use the crossbow.

Also, double tap to make the boat go faster, like with Roach.

>I did them all three times
For what purpose

I'm a completionist. You can also earn a shit tone of money that came useful for crafting all the grandmaster gear.

Are you the guy who gave me shit for having the 9000 weight mod? I hope you were just meming

Nope, I'm your resident Trissfag. You can use any mod you like for all I care.

All right, I hate Triss with a passion but keep the threads alive, thank you very much.

FUPA!

I love Triss with all my heart, but I'm not a miracle worker. Although, these threads go through phases, sometimes it seems the death is near, but they bounce back. We are at drought now it seems.

What does that mean?

Some user told me to come here. What am I in for?

Waifus and perversions.

Blogs

>siren corpses can damage your boat
Ugh

You have to go back.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FUPA

Boat just crashed, swim back and forth to the only cache in the area or swim to the boat and then sail there then fast travel to a port?

Here!

You learn something new every day. Not sure Triss qualifies though.

Boat will be faster.

You did it, Geralt, you have finally stopped The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt.

What the fuck how can they put this one obscure ass quest with no marker whatsoever you get to do only if your boat crashes and you need a back up boat ...

There is also another quest requiring you to find some books for some guy on one of the remote islands.

Half the map down boys

Stop torturing yourself...

the only thing left to conquer is ciri's ass

Jealous of my loot breh?

All right now we might be getting somewhere, just need a GOOD golden silver sowrd now

Spend that gold on some Grandmaster Swords from the Blood and Wine dlc.

What was the shitposting about in 2015 when the game was released?

Ciri's ass

no avallac'h x ciri love?

Ciri being a size queen want none of his micro elvish dick

ciri is too tight. she can only take a micro dick

what the FUCK is wrong with you!

>GM griffin 3 piece bonus
FREE sign cast
>GM wolf 3 piece bonus
3 oils at once when you never face 3 types of enemies at once

Literally WHAT did CDR mean by this?

>FUCK
that's what ciri loves doing micro dick only

I see, so in 2015 when obviously Ciri was presented in the game as being a pure virgin, people shitposted about her being a huge slut to make people mad. Glad I wasn't around then.

>in the game as being a pure virgin
user, she wanted to fuck skjall after 5 minutes

Seriously though unironically where the fuck is the info about Cyberpunk?

Very expensive stuff apparently. If you fuck Yen, Geralt rips her panties off with his teeth and she comments on it saying "Don't you know how expensive those are?~"

>mfw Triss posters

>the first male she wakes up to she tries to fuck

Hmmm

Triss' TW2 outfit is one of the best ones CDPR created. The design is both practical and stylish, colors are great, it's not revealing at all, yet it's very hot and tight in all the right places. It tastefully emphasizes Triss' nether regions.

They want to avoid another downgrade fiasco. Once they show us more, the release will soon follow. I think it won't be a long wait once they show some gameplay.

Whoa, what happened to the Blood and Wine Ending Mod Everyone Comes mod? I was reinstalling and it says on the nexus it was removed by staff. Anyone know why and have an alt link?

forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/the-witcher-series/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/mod-discussions/86683-companion-mod

Thanks a ton