Who /snowbois/ here

Who /snowbois/ here

I miss snow. Florida is cancer. I'm praying I get shipped to a nice snowy place so I can rip mad skidzzz all winter

Nice Focus. It almost never snows in my city to I haven't tested its snow performance yet, but it will probably be very bad since I have Dunlop Direzzas on it.

i beat the piss out of my winter shitbox before taking it for its weekly desalination. handbrake turns are the best.

i love snow fuck bumpers who needs em

I actually had to layoff the throttle this morning because it was starting to get a little too hektic in back.

You don't even know the depths of my snow.

if you drive a salt truck, i want to know how you live with yourself

>not passing the salt truck just to hear your body panels get pelted with salt
why even winter?

How do you deal with all of the salt that rusts the shit out of your vehicles? I live in Southern Texas and have only seen snow like twice.

Don't drive your good cars and buy a beater.
When your car costs

Reporting in. I've been getting hektik skiddz everywhere I go without going through tires and it's heavenly.

Stage 3: Accepting your death.

Or just keep washing it all the time. Also when it comes to rust the only thing that matters is stopping it before it starts unless you want to tear everything apart and weld in plates or pay a garage monkey to slap in some fibreglass.

>my car just doesn't rust

Where do I order my "/hg/ tears" mug?

wash at least once weekly, grind away surface rust, rust converter/primer, undercoat, rubberize, repeat annually. brake lines are the first to go, usually.

Without that salt the number of accidents would overwhelm and shutdown all other services, the semis that deliver your food don't get around for shit in the snow and ice, neither do the cops that keep the idiots from doing stupid shit that wrecks your day, or the ambulances and firetrucks that keep us all safe and alive. We are built around safe, traversable roads, and rust is the cost of that in most of the northern US.

I wish. /saltyboi/ here. Thanks to the city for spending my tax dollars to destroy my car because Pajeet and Stacey can't drive in

>mfw Chicago suburbs
>getting 2 feet of snow tomorrow

Buy some 3M

Puxatauny Phil was a like
Groundhogs were a loser
Shadows were a big fat waste

Is that your bumper sticking out of the back window?

the salt used to melt snow on roads also erodes asphalt, concrete, and the rebar reinforcing them, further costing taxpayers for the inevitable reconstruction job. the DOT both builds and destroys its own roads, crippling vehicle owners by its methods in the process. how about using something that doesn't completely assblast the only machines meant to travel by major highway/interstate? what about subsidizing the cost of and mandating the use of winter tires for all owners in snowy areas? spreading sand instead of salt? all i'm saying is that the contractual obligation between salt distributors and state/local municipalities is clearly doing more harm than good and i'm fucking mad about it.

It snowed enough to be shitty and freeze just recently
>all of a sudden all the road patches pop out and it's pothole city again

THANKS GOVERNMENT

>not raising your wipers when it snows