youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13590316
strawpoll.me/13590327
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=IPFwNCIsXBc
youtube.com/watch?v=eDAcbxz0fuQ
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=3U52sP25ynE
youtube.com/watch?v=X9hXDk9CZK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Max is #1

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

14 days

Song for the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=IPFwNCIsXBc

Excellent taste, user.
I love ELO as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=eDAcbxz0fuQ

Some BtS leaks/informations:

Step Gingrich will harbor crush on Chloe
There will be a 2 kiss,romance scenes between Rachel and Chloe on Episode 2,3
There was a scene between Frank,Chloe,Rachel where Frank and Chloe was fighting for Rachel and Rachel was trying to seperate,but it's unknown that if they'll add this to the game.Probably they won't because that'd make Chloe suspicious about Chloe and Rachel's relationship earlier and would conflict with what happened in canon,
>*** Zak Garriss said about Chloe's letters that ''These are letters she never sends,because Max stopped responding at a certain point. Chloe just hasn't been able to let go.''

/lisg/!

ilu

Actually, 13 days and 20 hours.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Always for forever.

My favorite song of theirs has gotta be Twilight.
youtube.com/watch?v=3U52sP25ynE
Though I can't help but think of the Daicon IV video and the Veeky Forums 10th anniversary panel when I hear it. Also anything now with some mentions of time and changing it will bring up images of Pricefield. Not that I'm complaining.

Kate and her sisters are lucky to have each other.

/lisg/ has good taste for music

In prequel we'll see the girl whose body's got buried in junkyard right?
I didn't read spoilers but I'd be so happy if you guys tell me more about this game? about what's going to be about?

Wait... have you been living under a rock or something?

>Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Oh shit then we really going to see this girl.This is gonna hurt.

Sises and bun moms

why she is so cute
i wanna hug her

wow they're touching eachother? this must mean they're lesbians.

you just defined tumblr

LiS needed more dresses and skirts

True but unfortunately, the only time we see max wearing a dress is in one shitty occasion.

We never get to see her in a dress during the game

I like that one. I think they could swap outfits and they'd still look really good. That dress would be a good fit for Chloe and Max could rock the suit.

I was in another thread discussing Life is Strange Before The Storm, and I think I figured out what might be the game's biggest problem

While removing the time travel mechanic and making it a prequel where we know the choices won't really matter are big issues, I think what's really going to hurt this game is that it just feels like filler. It's the Walking Dead: Michone of LiS, or the Batman: Arkham Origins of LiS. It's only there to fill in the gap between LiS1 and 2 and everyone knows it, and everyone will forget about it unless it does something really big, and I don't think it will.

Maybe the game can be saved if they have a clear canon route that doing the "good" choices leads you down, but if you intentionally go against how the story goes, you can wind up with a vastly different outcome of things, maybe it would have a chance. But as it is now, I think this thing's gonna be left out to dry, and that kinda sucks.

you can if you want to, but it's not recommended

fill in the blank

Always _________________

what do you mean by ''good'' choices, because this game literally has choices that unexpecting but also same consequences. that's why I'm asking

the pre-party makeover from Courtney that we never had a chance to see.

Choices' not matter wasn't an issue as long as they come up with reasonable consclucion, it's only stupid when developers start bullshitting about it.

Take the shot.

What I mean by "good" is choices that best fit with how the story "should" go. The things that would most likely make Chloe into the person she is by the start of LiS. I like that idea that maybe if the players push against those options it could lead to interesting alternative routes, which are not canon, but show how things could have gone differently.

worst moment.

The hell is this?

The moment Max decides to rewrite time and save Chloe from the storm.

While our choices didn't change anything major in S1, of course they're not gonna affect anything major to prequel too. Even if devs are making damage control before its release.

All of those choices will take you to certain consclucion anyway so no worries.

>Hurry up Max, Chloe needs you right now
>Sorry SF, Chloe comes first

It's not fair dammit!

I wonder who brought tragedy to that universe

I thought this picture was a joke or that they'd have fixed it but last time I played a couple weeks ago lo and behold, there he was drinking wine out of his damn nose.

Look at dear little Max looking at her work with such fire in her eyes.

>Act_E5_3A_Plane_IdleLines_Scripted_Max_030="But Chloe is alive! Focus on that, Max... Now I have to wait until after my trip to see her again... and I'm not letting her out of my sight again…"

>Cue_E5_3A_Plane_Insertion_Max_020="Chloe… Oh, you're alive… Oh, you're alive."
>Cue_E5_3A_Plane_Insertion_Max_025="I did it..."
>Cue_E5_3A_Plane_Insertion_Max_030="I fixed everything."

(2 secs later)

>Act_E5_3B_ArtGallery_Bench_Zen_Max_030="I wish Chloe was here with me now…"
>Act_E5_3B_ArtGallery_Bench_Zen_Max_040="Without her, I couldn't have fought Jefferson..."
>Act_E5_3B_ArtGallery_Bench_Zen_Max_050="And she always pushed me to not be shy about my photos…"
Act_E5_3B_ArtGallery_Bench_Zen_Max_060="Even if that feels so trivial after what happened with Rachel... and Kate."

(2 secs later,After we saw satan Michel Koch in Art Gallery and Chloe's phone call)

>Cue_E5_3B_ArtGallery_PhotoLook_Max_200="Oh my God, the tornado was real... I didn't fix shit!"
>Cue_E5_3B_ArtGallery_PhotoLook_Max_210="Chloe will die... Arcadia Bay is gonna be destroyed.."
>Act_E5_3B_ArtGallery_ObjectiveLines02_Scripted_Max_020="Please, no... I have to be in Arcadia Bay to help Chloe... not here."
>Act_E5_3B_ArtGallery_ObjectiveLines02_Scripted_Max_040="My contest photo… It might be the only way to get back."
>Act_E5_3B_ArtGallery_ObjectiveLines02_Scripted_Max_060="There'll be another contest, Max... You won't get another Chloe…"
>Act_E5_3B_ArtGallery_DifficultFocus_Scripted_Max_020="Focus, Max! Chloe needs you now!"

(2 secs later)

>Act_E5_4A_MaxRoom_Photo_Look01_Max_010="No, I won't win the contest if I destroy the photo... but I'll be here to save Chloe."
>Act_E5_4A_MaxRoom_ObjectiveLines_Scripted_Max_020="All I need to do is be there to save Chloe from that storm."
>Cue_E5_4A_MaxRoom_Insertion_Max_050="Now I’m definitely not entering the contest…"
>Cue_E5_4A_MaxRoom_Insertion_Max_060="Sorry, San Francisco... Chloe comes first."

>drinking liquor with his fucking nose

>"But Chloe is alive! Focus on that, Max... Now I have to wait until after my trip to see her again... and I'm not letting her out of my sight again…"

SHIEEEETTT. if you wait for a short time before talking Principal she really says those words..

Reminder that episode 5 never happened.

>or close the game just right while you were in SF gallery

Just pre-ordered BtS on steam.
Not sure if I will regret later.

What kind of things do Lynn and the other sister (Mary?) get up to with Dorothy?

i regretted after ep5 but i hope deck nine won't fuck it up

>even /u/ is falling for the ''player shapes Max's personality'' bullshit

>/u/
where?

why is this blurry?

There's a LiS thread there as well.

I just checked there and nobody said anything about it

And damn, it's filled with {good} pics

Alright watch me.

show'em evidences

>/lisg/ squad arrived to show shit-eaters the truth

kek i like that

Doing god's work guys.

Seriously though, I doubt that they even played this game

he didn't obviously

Cuck in there btfo'd. Good job

kek now they're mentioning the bay ending to imply Pricefield isn't canon

they always do that when they couldn't refute the certain points exactly given in-game.

Nice find user.

Another good detail about this game: before you do an action wait a little more, look around without doing anything.Character says/thinks certain things.

They are so beautiful together.

From which files did you get these lines from?

>Step Gingrich will harbor crush on Chloe
Who is she?

eyebrow girl

She reminds me of someone... but who

They are in the localization folder

Not gonna lie, facial expressions in this game are awesome, they handled it pretty well along with lipsync.

Well in LiS i doubt it was even synced to English

And why is that?

Warrens cousin

Because even an auto syncing program could do a better job so I'm inclined to thinks it's maybe French from before dialogue was translated during development

me on the right

literally The Sims character

What's it say?

No idea.

So there will be a midnight release?

>10

I feel like some of the characters look like they're from The Sims.
Maybe any new characters who didn't already have a model looked like that, at least in the pre-release footage.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9hXDk9CZK8

She's off to save the Bae, the day, and the bay!
Godspeed, SuperMax!

I don't like when things move fast. /lisg/ can keep up but it's comfier when there's not a requirement to post.