Hondas are kind of like Harley Davidsons

Hondas are kind of like Harley Davidsons.

People know they are not the best but will have one any way because of the brand and the subculture attached to it... Particularly mexican people from california and Asian guys who remember the 90's.

That's why you see so many hondas with like 50k spent on them instead of buying an evo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Es5F8wYZYv4
youtube.com/watch?v=84jyuUE0d6s
adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/cmo-harley-davidson-lifestyle-transportation/242952/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't agree more than that.
I'm planning to get a 2011 fa5 civic si
Then change the exterior to JDM FD civic
Super charge it with comtech sc
Adding coilover. Struts, and bars.
Led head light
Enkei rims. With pss tires.

My Honda sportsbike is nothing like a fucking Harley. Honda are market leaders when it comes to bikes.

>Hondas are kind of like Harley Davidsons.
Are you high or just retarded?

I'm talking about the cars.

I bought one for a first bike, it was cheap too. Eventually want to move up to an Indian.

hondas are cheaper than most brands
hondas are more reliable than most brands
hondas cost less in repairs than most brands

harleys are more expensive than most brands
harleys are less reliable than most brands
harleys cost more in repairs than most brands

seriously op youre talking shit, I know absolutely no one who ever put more in than the cost of their vehicle when it comes to a honda

you should have said bmw instead

Not cheaper to get power out of.

>hondas cost less in repairs than most brands
Lol, that's so wrong.

Maybe with used junk yard parts but brand new oem honda parts cost shit loads compared to other brands.

BMW has more of a corporate lawyer / doctor / business culture attached to it.

Honda has the drug dealing mexican criminal element attached to it.

Therefor honda is more like harley.

>retard friend keeps telling me about muh honda bro muh vtec
>links me this
youtube.com/watch?v=Es5F8wYZYv4
jesus fucking christ, that ape jumping around slamming the gear stick

youtube.com/watch?v=84jyuUE0d6s

Harleys do what they do better than other brands. I've owned 4 motorcycles myself. My Harley has the most "character" and is the most fun to bomb around on.

The sportsbikes were fun too, but it's a high-strung experience vs the laid back nature of the Harley. VStar was similar but it had no character.

>Not cheaper to get power out of
Oh, I thought 10k for 800whp was pretty decent
>Repairs
Ebay/craigslist/kijiji for canucks

>Honda has the drug dealing mexican criminal element attached to it.
>Therefor honda is more like harley.

what are you talking about

POS civic catches and hangs with a GT-R Spec V

still retarded

what model of civic is this again? It looks pretty nice and fun. I love that color scheme.

I didn't buy a Honda because I wanted to be a racer boi
I bought it because it cost 1.4k
Stupid comparison

looks like an EG mah boi

Harleys are shit bikes, Hondas are good cars.

>Hondas are kind of like Harley Davidsons.
they both leak like a piss?

When i think of Honda I think of a souless chink car. Which it is.

noone asked for your opinion, busrider.

>Honda are market leaders when it comes to bikes

just because they sell more bikes then other bike companies doesnt make them the innovators of the motorcycle industry

>doesnt make them the innovators of the motorcycle industry
And Harley Davidson, which still sells pretty much nothing but overpriced, unreliable, decades-old designs is? At this point, Harley is more of a lifestyle brand than a motorcycle company, and they're pretty open about that, too.

>"Harley is not automotive. It might have an engine, it might have wheels, and it might run on roads, but that's where the similarities stop," Mr. Richer said. "They're really different customers. ... The ideals they reach out for when they buy cars are different from what they're reaching out for with Harley-Davidson. We're really not about transportation; it's not about getting from Point A to Point B. It's about living life in the way you choose."

adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/cmo-harley-davidson-lifestyle-transportation/242952/

>bike companies doesnt make them the innovators of the motorcycle industry
how about you touch up on the motorcycle industry

what is the best selling motorcycle(vehicle too) of all time in the world?

>The Honda Super Cub is a Honda underbone motorcycle with a four stroke single cylinder engine ranging in displacement from 49 to 124 cc (3.0 to 7.6 cu in).

>In continuous manufacture since 1958 with production surpassing 60 million in 2008, 87 million in 2014, and 100 million in 2017,[2] the Super Cub is the most produced motor vehicle* in history.[3] Variants include the C100, C50, C70, C90, C100EX and C70 Passport.

>The Super Cub's US advertising campaign, You meet the nicest people on a Honda, had a lasting impact on Honda's image and on American attitudes to motorcycling, and is often used as a marketing case study.[4]

>being this retarded