New stratos greenlighted after 8 years

Welp, it seems like Ferrari mafia has finally given in. Let's see how they fuck this one up.

topgear.com/car-news/supercars/new-stratos-will-return-550bhp-rally-ready-supercar

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/the-lister-bell-str-is-the-lancia-stratos-of-your-dream-1505116875
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'd be great if instead of shitting out SUVs Ferrari could just subsist on selling five million dollar one-offs every year.

>2018
>lancia
kekkity kek

Lancia isn't having anything to do with the mechanics or basically anything with this you pillock aside from daddy fiat letting them use the name.

>only 25 will be built

Not like you'd be able to afford one anyways. It's a shame but be realistic.

>everyone on Veeky Forums is poor

If he's bitching about their not being enough then he's not in the demographic for a coach built supercar.

I know there's plenty of people on here who aren't completely destitute, but I doubt he's in the market this thing would be gunning for even if they made a few hundred.

Hopefully this hauls lancia's ass out of the gutter.

It's not a Lancia dumbfuck

jalopnik.com/the-lister-bell-str-is-the-lancia-stratos-of-your-dream-1505116875

Go nuts

>it's just some shitty Stratos "inspired" replica not made by Lancia
Does no one actually read the source articles on this board?

Wonder if you can get these in burgerstan. Kit car so probably be fine usually shit's lenient on them (so much so it's been used as a loophole)

They even developed a 2GR-FE option for the US market.

Neat. Yeah my main concern would be how much of a hassle getting the Alfa engine over here would be (I do think that there is a USDM version of the engine or the one before it sold in various Alfa's before they pulled out but that was eons ago and I'm not sure).

Pretty good looking kit all things considered. If I had the money burning a hole in my pocket I'd be over it like white on rice.

Would of been not be.

I'd love to build one someday too, though my engine of choice would be a Mazda KL-ZE.

>deebly goncerned

>mfw FCA will find some way to fuck it up

sage for italishits

Wow that accomplished absolutely nothing.

so I look up Manifattura Automobili Torino
wew lads

is that a tiny numberplate or is the car the size of a tank

Yeah that's mentioned in the article. Aren't they just doing the body or is the whole thing them?

A "Stratos" with an Alfa Romeo V6 Busso engine