Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/d/1989-toyota-celica-gt/6488486177.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8iNczzhZmbc
discord.gg/QbPJ78a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How do I join the montage?
See pic related.

Not particularly interested because I already have a car and the fact the car in the ad is an auto, but what are your thoughts on this late model, 4th generation Celica?

newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/d/1989-toyota-celica-gt/6488486177.html

Looks like it's in nice condition and 1400 isnt too bad

like you said, a lot of anons will scream to cop a manual but hey, if the price is right and you're gonna enjoy it, why not? does look a tad rough but might be nice to clean her up

Id like to ask the matrixbros, do you sit higher than corollas even if the majority of the matrix was derived from the corolla?

Ahem
SFR

>one year anniversary of owning the tC edition

Can't believe it's been a year without the box ;-;

Pls no everytime I see it get mentioned my heart hurts

Who here /wawa/?

/late night local wawa hooning edition/ is confirmed, friendo

>Late night wawa hooning theme: youtube.com/watch?v=8iNczzhZmbc

What model you got user?

I'm thinking of practicing my heel-toe shifts on a windy neighborhood road near me.

It's about the same

>tfw no wawa near me

It's a tC2, auto unfortunately. But not that unfortunate because FL traffic makes me want to kill myself.
>tfw still get some pretty nice wheel spin with traction control off and can get the back end loose

I'm sorry friendo, late night hooning up to your local wawa is a feel everyone should experience

Would it be tacky to remove the scion badges and replace them with toyota badges? Been thinking about it lately. Would just need to figure out what badges would fit, but I'm assuming camry.

>I want to debadge it but both the front and back have very specific spots a badge should go and it would look weird without them

Toyota badge will be fine

Redpill me on an AW11 3S-GTE swap, Veeky Forums.

Is it hard, or really fucking hard to shoehorn one into the little adub?

can u add my 2000 celica gts to the op ;)))

Post some proofs please sir

is the nevercontent sticker not good enough :'((((

Don't mind the retard

no bully

This is the friendly Veeky Forums thread, buddyboy

Thanks for contributing user

It's pretty hard if it's your first engine swap

Did you do anything to your tc within that year?

He bought it.

I want to buy an MR2 and swap my 2zz into it but I also don't want to because 7th gen celicas arn't very common in Australia and I don't want to kill mine, wat do?

Get an MR2, buy a 2zz from a junkyard

hi you toyota driving fags I just need to vent, earlier today I was heading to the store for some shit when some old lady in a fucking FJ almost ran me over. it was like 3 feet away and he hit her fucking brakes, I almost died. seriously why does ever old white shithead drvie a toyota. i wouldn't be surprised if everyone in this thread was also a white loser who has no skill. and no, watching drift movies doesn't make a good driver either. dickstains

you talk like a total peabrain and your reasoning skills are shit

Cool story bro have a (You)

No, I got it in February, went on a TDY for 3 weeks in march, then deployed in April, and got back in November, and all of December was spent moving into a house.

So this next year I have some plans for it assuming nothing else comes up. If I end up deploying again or retraining then I'm just keeping the car stock and selling it once I have that tax free deployment money or a signing bonus. But I almost have it paid off which is my first priority.

>play gt sport last night
>it's a 4 seater
Wut

r u sure that it wasnt the frs?

1000% sure

Oh yeah I'm a retard.

DONT LIE TO ME BOY

I had to connect my psn to my fb so i can post this pic 4u

Sorry buddy, but that isn't solid proof. Gonna need interior piccydickys.

Okay now cum on it

Should I get the cheapest corolla hatch I can find for my first car, or be a busrider for several months until I can save up for an is200?

I'd rather buy a cheap corolla than ride the bus because of the freedom. That's really up to you.

Joke's on me, I can't find a cheap corolla.

That looks good but parts for these are getting harder to find

Throw me back in the Montage lads.

Bread inc.

1981 Corolla
Forgot.

get in the australian discord young faggot

discord.gg/QbPJ78a

come on james, bring your ke55 and your waifu and meet falcunt and the boyz from the former /dat/ threads

Looking for a first car as well here, over here most cheap Corollas are the late 90's ugly bugeyed toyotas. Found a nice Camry 92 tho, might get it later this month if my dad's up for it.

.t Swede w/o a license who needs a car to get one.

>tip top
fucking lel

Thanks for returning user

Is Toyota ever going to turn this car into anything competitive? It could be so much more. Have they announced anything about it?

Ay nice, you even have the same model year as my Celica GTS
I have one but it's silver. I would think about adding to the collage, but mine isn't in any presentable condition right now
By the way, What happened to your bumper?

There is a chance I'll be getting a car in few months and I'm considering either yaris T-sport Gen 1 or Corolla T-sport. Currently I drive 1.0 Gen 1 yaris and I apreciate how light it is and I'm looking for something simmilar, definately light fun car. Normally I'd lean towards that little yaris but corolla seems a much greater value. Any tips for me?

They already made one that's 3 times faster than the standard model, what else do you need?

Imagine being paid to dress up as some faggot anime character to pose with old men and yotas.

didnt the JP market version of that have an engine smaller and weaker than the NA/EU version?

Test drive both and get back to us

Not posting the link but

00' LS400 platinum, 80k miles, timing belt, water pump, starter and front suspension have been replaced. Plus new tires and rims. 6600 firm. I'm about to pull the pin on this. Seem like a good deal to you Veeky Forums?

i bought it used and the bumper was held up with zipties so i just tore it off
it looks hilarious and i love it

Over priced by $600 bucks. I'm pretty sure the seller will take $6,400 but still over prices

What was the last thing you bought for your Toyota, nitga?
I bought a grille for my corolla and I'm just waiting for it to arrive
Pic related

>tfw you will never race a RWD iM making over 300hp

Honestly toyotas professional racing division is just fucking with us at this point

Made a late night wawa hooning trip tonight. I actually stopped by on the way back after getting an oil change and tire rotation. I found some nice windy roads on the way too.

>tfw local toyota dealer starts accepting late night service appointments up until midnight

Feels good to actually be able to do something at night and not have to wait until morning.

That's my dream job

Personally I would go for it especially since it's already had everything replaced. Like said it might be $600 overpriced, but $600 isn't a lot for /comfy/ and /happy/ if you like the car, and if there isn't any other good offerings around you.

But I also crave an LS one day so I may be biased.

Planning on an exhaust once I pay off the rest of my car. So hopefully I'll have it by april/may. The grille looks nice friendo.

Keep it that way and when people ask why tell them it's for speed gainz. Post reactions in the friendly Veeky Forums thread.

Didn't know there was one desu.

How else would we contain austrailian shitposting?

Love seeing those, looks so much better

join in bruh, we need moar ausfailians

i also own a ke30, you wont be left out

The discord invite timed out mate.

I'd get one if it was an i4 rwd lsd 5/6spd manual

Flat tire yay! They're shitty tires, but I'm not in the mood for new ones, so I'll just have it repaired tomorrow.

I can't wait until winter is over, so I can start working on it again. I have some things I'd like to get done this year, brakes overhaul (I'm thinking EBC yellow + proper fluid), cat delete and catch can, plus replacing some trim bits with cleaner ones from my parts car.

Winter can't end soon enough

>original Koito headlamps
impressive

The aftermarket tail lights I put in over 2 years ago after the OEM assemblies cracked. No regrets.

Pics?

Supra confirmed

What do you munchkins think of the V6 Blade?

Here's hoping they dont fuck it up

Getting fuel pump for my ke70, she also need a pair of tyres, the rear tyres have some cracks on them

Nice to see you again man, hows that 4k user?

Get ke30/ke70 user, and get t50 swap with ae86/ma60 rear axle swap Or altezza rs200

>found the absolute perfect is200 ranging from the color to every little detail imaginable for a good price
>don't have the money

Hustle boy
or be a wage cuck for a bit i dunno

I will be a wage cuck, but by the time I get the money the car will 100% be sold, and all the other available ones will be trash.

do not
ABSOLUTELY DO NOT TAKE OUT A LOAN
not only will you have no money anyways, you will end up with negative money. Those places are legalized highwaymen

I never said I was taking out a loan.

just making sure you were aware man
those places ruin lives

On the other side, if I had an is200 my life would be way better.

How is the reliability & general build quality on the first wave of BRZ/FR-S?

>reliability
There's memes about the boxer engine being unreliable, but they really havent either:
1) been driven long enough/far enough to really tell. But most make it to 100k no problem but thats sort of the top end of where theyre at right now
2) been left unmolested with aftermarket parts from boyracers to really tell

>general build quality
The BRZ has a better interior on the first gen unless you get one of the special FR-S (RS, 860, Mono, etc), the scion feels pretty cheap inside and the BRZ was ahead of them in terms of things like nicer materials, dual climate, better tech, etc. The FR-S is pretty barebones in comparison

Because of the interior I would go with the subaru for the first gen, unless you find a sweet deal on an FR-S

Thanks user.
Running a 5k with some work now, goes much better.
Feel the need for a T50 though, these K boxes don't like the extra torque.

Pretty cool but too bad it's fwd

Easiest way to get more hp out of my 96 celica?

find the standard bolt ons for some quick gains, exhaust, intake, headers, see if theres tunes available for that specific engine.

You arent really going to get anything major out of a 22 year old engine though

Window shopping only causes pain nitga

So, I've never been to this thread, as I've never really had a toyota.
But I bought an AW11 a week ago, and I figured I'd check it out, maybe get some advice here and there for the car if I need it.
Any specific thread culture things I need to know about, or just lurk till I get it.

Also, anyone done stereo work on the aw11, thinking about a 12" sub in the frunk.

Is the 2nd gen XRS (10th gen corolla with 2AZ-FE) worth it?

Be nice
Be patient since this is a slow general
Post often to help bump and no one will be triggered by mr2 posting