Opinions on if I should or should not get a 2018 GT350...and go

Opinions on if I should or should not get a 2018 GT350...and go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOm8S_rE7rY
mustangandfords.com/news/1509-2016-shelby-gt350-gets-beefed-up-tremec-tr-3160-six-speed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many dollerydoo's is it? Bonng here.

around $60,000

Get the R. You won't regret it, especially if you are gonna shell out that many dollars. But yea it's an amazing vehicle, though maybe you should wait and see what the GT500 is gonna be, might lower cost on the 350r too

For me personally for that kind of money I'd grab an F-type.
Is that 60,000 brand new or a really decent 2nd hand?

>around $60,000
that's the MSRP, local dealership has a standard $10k mark up over MSRP because this is one of the few Fords they can do that on

R is still overpriced by 20grand even in the second hand market, I would love for it to be an R though. I have a feeling the 500 will be more drag oriented. I hope the prices on the R go down sooner than later.

New, special order.

Yes (Id actually get a 17)

The 500 is going to be a drag-only SC fatty and unless they do some sick weight reduction for it I dont see it beating 350s on the track

Get an R if you have the dough. Youre not going to DD right?

Yep, already have it locked at MSRP.

DD as a motherfucker

Post proof you can even afford a down payment you child.

Maintenance is going to be expensive (why I got a GTPP) but thats badass. Enjoy. Mustang6g is the best forum imo

Just get a Camaro SS 1LE. Pocket the Change. If that isnt fast enoigh for you. Get the ZL1.

I get a lot of good info from 6g, its a great forum. I enjoy my GTPP Premium but at this point I feel all the upgrades are leading me to place where I could have just saved and got the GT350. I want more power and have gone back and forth on super charging but that would be an additional $6k ~ $10k

Not a big Camaro fan, if I went to Chevy I would go with the new Corvette. I might have no choice but to get one in the future if they make it mid engine.

I hear that - I have done the entire IRS via Steeda, intake, exhaust, tune, shifter, springs I'm actually done with it because I want to keep it NA

My next will probably be a Vette GS and keep the GT

I am a camaro fangirl so obviously Im gonna say get an SS 1LE or ZL1 (better bang for buck and better performance, non chink built transmissions too).

If you want a tree fiddy I would get the R. I hear the driving experience compared the the non R is night and day. Plus its not that much now compared to over a regular GT350 because now they got the track pack standard which bumped the base price from 48 to 58k. If you want to daily it, you need the electronics package which comes with everything which bumps the price to 70k. Just my two cents

t. Friend owns a fully loaded grabber blue GT350R

>GM trash

no reason whatsoever to ever buy a GM product

>R is still overpriced by 20grand even in the second hand market

Yeah, normal 350's didn't suffer nearly as badly from markup, I'd buy secondhand just to avoid dealing with dealership bullshit, unless you're desperate for that sweet sweet bumper to bumper

just buy a used c7 z06 durr

Black stripes is the way to go

Yea. Pay sevendy niggeh

(unless you like being faster than a ford gt for a fifth the price)

not production or street legal

For a factory car, its fuckin amazing and universally cool. Looks, sounds, badge, and performance its cool. But a GT with a track package, plus the dollar difference with a twin turbo hellion kit and suspension mods you have something thats faster in every way. But nobody will give a shit because you've modded a car so severely you'll never get that money back.

If I had cash to burn on a $70K+ car, it'd be the GT350R. GT350 is 95% the car for 90% the money.

I give it a week before GM puts a professional behind the wheel, although that engineer sure did well. Hats off to him for being the Ford GT's record.

Sounds like you have your heart set on it. Though i'd buy an approved used one. So has bugger all miles on it but has been registered so it saves your self a bit of money. That's what i'd do.

Mero has professional racing experience and the GT wasn't even a competition package

GM cheated, the record is simply irrelevant

soviet calm your tits. you got wrecked in every thread you tried to shitpost in. give it up

no, that's prezo

If you have cash then go for it, I would not finance it. I've seen too many people trade them in with like 2k-10k miles or sell it on Ebay.

They also sound 1000000x better in person. Literally the best sounding car I've heard in person.

t. Ford Lot Porter

Acceleration is underwhelming in the GT350's. Handling is excellent, ride quality is excellent, but overall power just isn't there.

Get a '14 GT500 with the Track Pack and Perf Pack options and wear a diaper the first time you take it out. It'll blow the GT350 out of the water.

The local dealership here has a blue/white stripe R package. they want 89K for it

would just buy german at that point

>Best V8 ever made
>Manual transmission
>RWD

OP buying a GT350 is possible the best decision you will ever make

This post is the objective truth

don't forget... mated to the shittiest chink transmission ford could find. the MT82 is literal trash.

yes, get it. you can always trade up for an R if you want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOm8S_rE7rY 0:33

mustangandfords.com/news/1509-2016-shelby-gt350-gets-beefed-up-tremec-tr-3160-six-speed/

how does it feel to be fucking stupid?

you tell me, you bought a mustang.

sounds like are butthurt you got BTFO for being stupid and talking out of your ass

good thing you are anonymous, that way no one will know you are stupid

no, you're right.. instead, ford decided to put the shittiest tremec transmission they could find into their gt350. the only mustang that gets a t6060 is the gt500.

mustangs have been btfo since 2016 and there's no end in sight there. they make a cheaper and shittier car than the camaro.

ford's target audience for mustangs is teenage girls and neckbeard benchracers like yourself..

>dumb inbred GM fangirl
>doesn't know shit
>talks out of his ass

what a fucking surprise

hurr durr you're a benchracer!
>names exact model number for a transmission, while being fucking wrong
>compares a car to another car by their stats
>makes a trendy XD meme about the target audience
M8, you literally just became a huge toxic benchracer. And I'm not even the guy you replied to, faggot.

GM Fangirls are like vegans, they always have to show up in ford threads to tout their lifestyle choices.

for that price op you could get a BMW M2. get you a girl who does both

get an old gt500
they are faster cheaper and less retarded, or just get any other fucking car desu

>Acceleration is underwhelming in the GT350
You didn't spin it enough they don't get into the power band until 4k and they rev over 8k never let it get below 3k

that's a nice fedora you have there.

Thank you for the suggestion. I looked into the F-Type, and the GT350 will cost me 60,000 USD while the most basic 2.0L i4 F-Type with no options costs 60,000 pounds which comes out to 83,000 USD. The price for their V6 and V8 variants don't make sense to me either. At those price points there are so many better options.

GT500 doesn't sound bad. I just can't stand how pig fat disgusting that body style was though.