There are people on here RIGHT NOW that do not have a drivers license

>there are people on here RIGHT NOW that do not have a drivers license

DL share thread? DL share thread.

Going through the bullshit with the DMV [ᴿᴵᴳᴴᵀ ᴺᴼᵂ
]

I am hacking your bank account at this moment and I am currently triangulating your home address.

>tfw got my DL before my motorcycle endorsement
>my driver's license says "CM" instead of "MC"

>know squid-as-all-get-out manlet from HS who literally drove without corrective lenses (he's nearsighted) or a driver's license for 10 years because "chyeah brah well like I just dont care so idk whatevs brah"
>he finally decides to grace the rest of the drivers on the road with safety by getting a driver's license when he buys his first motorcycle
>because he got the m-class endorsement before the c-class one his DL says "MC"
>want to slam his head into the pavement by his greasy jew curls and lock him in a room with no furniture where all the food and water is in cabinets bolted to the wall exactly 6'2" off the ground everytime he exists near me
>pretty sure he still insists on driving/riding without glasses or contact lenses and riding his bike with no gear and cargo shorts because "brah I gotta show off this sikk calf tat" so hopefully he crashes and dies anyway

Prepare your Panama Canal.

dude nobody cares :/

I plan on getting more

>a nearsighted manlette driving on public roads without wearing corrective lenses
>>dude brah nobody cares :/
you realise that this kind of selfish "dude fuck anyone who isnt me brah xD" attitude is why Brandi broke up with you, right?

I'm gay homosex faggot I don't care about this "Brandi" slut

have a nice day

>have licence for 4 years
>but never actually got to drive much for the first 2 years
>moved to a state that required inspections
>couldn't register my car due to rust
>leave it sitting for like a year and a half since I planned on welding it up
>turns out it was even worse
>don't have a job or car because I was busy renovating my mothers house for 3 years for near nothing because I am a dumbass
at least I got a licence I guess?

How do you get the BE?
Here the BE is only for people who got their license before 1997 or something like that and it allows you to drive a vehicle and trailer with a combined weight of no more than 8.5t
You can't take a test for the BE.

If you want to drive a trailer more than 750kg on or a vehicle where the combined weight of vehicle and trailer is more than 3.5t you must get the C1E.

Also a tractor is covered under B. Big tractors count as trucks and need one of the C.

Here its 7 ton total (3500kg car and 3500kg trailer) when you get the BE

Its a relatively short course with some hours driving where you "learn" (depending on how much you've actually driven with a trailer before) how to drive safely with it, reverse, safely load a trailer, small maintenance, calculate weight and so on. After the driving lessons/course is finished you do an practical exam at the DMV, which is essentially driving half a mile, reversing twice and going back, then you get a question like what methods you can use to secure cargo

Its a license I pretty much need to legally tow most of the trailers I regularly drag along

I have a motorbike license but they've since introduced all this utter fucking bullshit that you have to do now. Minimum 6 month wait between sitting the theory and doing the full license test, a fucking 12 hour training course that's farmed out to the private sector so it costs an arm and a leg, insurance on new drivers just keeps going up and up. It's just such a pain in the ass that I might never bother getting a car license.

Whoa me 2

>don't have original birth certificate, or ss card
>call the DMV, get a black woman who literally just repeats everything I say back to me, but as a command
>"It says I need a passport, or -" "YOU NEEDS A PASSPORUHT"
>"Well, yes, that's my point, to get that I'd need a state ID, and that's wha-" "YOU NEEDS DA STATE ID"
>She then put me on hold and handed the phone to a very helpful white woman who explained I just need: Birth Certificate, SS card, and proof of address, like a magazine subscription.
>Then I called the hospital, who told me to call the court house, the court house lady told me to call the register of deeds, who was a very helpful black woman who told me to have my father come down, show his ID, and she'd print me a certified copy in a few minutes.

>tfw i just got mine and just turned 26

fuck i feel late to the party

no
Fuck you. no

Please be fake

Even I have a driving license

And I hate driving

>calling dmv for information
Are you an idiot or something? Trick question. You're a racist so you obviously are.

All the information you need is online. If you weren't a tech illiterate moron you would know this and wouldn't be taking your anger out on a glorified telemarketer. top kek

nigger

>called them all "black people"
>gave credit to the very helpful black woman at the register of deeds
>t-tech illiterate!!
I got the information regarded the required documents online, there was a discrepancy, and I called them to confirm it.
>posting about it on an imageboard is taking out your anger on someone
If critizing someone who happens to be black makes me a le ebil rayciss then you're fucking right I am you stupid faggot.

me i have an ID card because my cunt isn't retarded

>me i have an ID card
>because my cunt isn't retarded
what are you trying to say retard

I could have gotten it ez pz if it my birth cert/ss card weren't lost. It's stupid and they should have been put in a safe, like the replacements I'm going to get will be.

why the fuck does the DMV ask me for so much ID
they don't believe i am who i say i am and i dont have enough proof
wtf

It's complete bullshit how many hoops you have to jump through when dealing with bureaucrats who hate their jobs.

thanks for proving my point that you're retarded
>discrepancy
yea, no. you're just stupid and can't read.

lol :)

it's missing a comma

>yea, uhm, yeah, like, no, sweetie :)
You're either trolling or genuinely retarded.

don't give up noliscense bros

you are not worthless for having shitty parents who never taught you how to drive at 16, just keep trying and dont sweat it if you fail a couple times

lol jesus christ

in Ontario I can tow two trailers behind any type of car or truck (manual or auto), and I can rent a 25' moving van and drive it around on public roads

why is your country so cucked about safety

>me i have an ID card because my cunt isn't retarded

w.a.t.

>tfw just got my license today at 23 yo
Don't let the dream die.

This.
I used to look down on those shitty old nissans/hondas, with the missing hubcaps, and the dead clear coat, but ever since I was having to walk/ride a bike from point a to point b (especially here in the South, where there are no bike lanes or sidewalks so you're either on the road or in a ditch), I started to realize how great those little shit cars are. Look at the man inside, see that he is comfy.

>an illegal immigrant with a green card/visa (which they're about to overstay) can get a license easier
>i was born here and can't get a license as is

Yeah I'm wondering how those fuckers do it. But it's probably a mix of affirmative action/diversity type policies and them getting their documents and keeping them on hand.

Tfw has same birthday as this homo

damn son got emm

>license expires february 10th
>dmv isn't open until february 12th

how could i forget this

>in my liberal city, these foreign fucks can get "city IDs" that count a lot towards getting a license (because some of them don't know how to get fake SS cards, etc.)
>as a born citizen that has lived in this same state and city all my life, as is, i can't

Oh man that webm, top notch.
They have to go back.

What year?

Based 29er.

mom and dad hate me

ᵐʸ ᵐᵒᵐ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶦᶠ ˢʰᵉ ᵏnᵉʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ˡᶦᵏᵉ

Because its really not a good idea to let an 18 year old with a basic license, which does not cover trailer driving or safe loading practice, drive an F250 fully loaded with concrete in the bed & towing a trailer with another F250 on it while also on roads that are pur ice and a speed limit of 50mph?

Some states in the US actually don't allow drivers under 21 to do cross country trucking.

what a lood elf

>be me
>have bog standard B license (with free A1, neat but useless thanks EU)
>reissued three times now because gypsies steal my wallet all the time
>mfw

I'd be more worried about the half senile grandpa with his God damned 5th wheel who can barely drive a civic anymore.