TruCarBoiFeelz

Proud everytime you have to pop the hood, exterior is 3rd, interior is 2nd most important

>spammingthreads

(You)couldabeendabess

When igott her

2weekxl8R

You are a massive faggot. Stop spamming threads.

>Exposed cambelt
For what purpose?

Nice hot air intake faggot

Oh my god i didn’t even notice that, OP is fucking retarded

easy access

>cambelt.

Wat.

easy access to what retard?

Fag

You know, easy access to the radiator/fans, pulley, belts and shit you gotta take off to mess with the cambelt anyway lmao.

>easy access to the shit you dont touch except once every 3 or 4 years minimum
genius

Hey man, I'm on your side.
The exposed cambelt is just for looks only, I wouldn't do it in my miata.

Factory Airboxes have inlets that are outside of the engine compartment to get fresh air. This """"""Cold""""" air intake is just pulling hot air from the engine compartment. Normally you either (a) are running a turbo w/ intercooler so the air gets cooled down anyway or (b) create your own air box and make a ram air intake. This is neither. This is shit.

Hate to tell you this guys, but on the miata, that is a totally acceptable intake routing and placement.

IAT there are not as high as you think.

Cam covers aren just to keep retard fingers out of the belts.
They actually hurt belt life by trapping heat.

Ok fine, a few months worth of belt life due to heat vs throwing your belt because a pebble bounced up into it. At least it’s a non-interference engine

While I do agree most cold air intakes are useless and just draw in hot air. The one in your pic seals on the hood and forms an air box, drawing from the stock inlet housing.

>mazda
>speed

Had an E30 come into my shop with an intake piping down like that. Fit a new engine for him when he hit a puddle and hydro locked it lol. I reinstalled the intake as he asked.

Yeah, this person created their own air box (the proper way to do it), unlike OP. I meant what OP did was shit.

>ITT
>scared nocars who dont mod under the hood

>ITT
>folks who think you should suck air off the headers and not be able to pop the hood and tell what needs attention at a glance
>b-but im carsboy, oong boobga

My cams came factory exposed.

I said wat because that intake is at least on the cold side of the engine, where the stock setup pulls air in above the headers. It's not in a separate compartment, at least in the NA miata.
It also shows he's done (or should have) an AFM delete on a new ECU. Additionally, the NA has a small issue with hood pressure and radiator efficiency, so those indicator inlets are typically decreasing intake temps by a few degrees while increasing under hood pressure, meaning less air through the rad.

fucking idiot

>not buying an unreliable engine that needs fixing every month

shit strut tower brace.
its literally dead weight, get a full solid on that doesnt pivot at the joints.

Are you American? What's wrong with the world cambelt?
>Not calling a "car" a Wheelywheelyautomobileey
>Not calling an "intake manifold" an airsuck
>Not calling an "exhaust" a fireout
>Not calling a "radiator" a rectangularwet
>Not calling a "wheel" a roundyroundy
>Not calling an "engine" a bangbangturnturn
Lmao burger plebs can't even speak proper English

>WATspeed