You know whats gay?

You know whats gay?

Fixing up old cars.

I'd rather just buy the latest model car I can afford, buy some expensive wheels, lower it, vinyl wrap it... maaaybe ad a front lip and call it my build.

*voids warranty*
*manufacturer recalls car because of major issue*
"sorry, but we can't fix this because you fucked up your car"

Have fun going into debt, at least with older cars, problems are well documented and repairs are far less expensive

>dual mass flywheels
>zingus mc bingus emissions control shit that break and make the car run like ass
>electric steering
>electric brakes
>electric handbrake
>heavy as fuck because of the 20 airbags and the infotainment SHIT
>interior is cheap plastic, guaranteed to become brittle and shit itself within 20 years
>PLASTIC in the fucking engine bay
>designed obsolescence
new cars are trash

It's insane how a stock S15 is hardly dated at all and could easily pass for a car 10-15 years younger yet the bodykit on this one instantly puts it in 1998

>not getting it fully custom'd from the factory
are you stupid?

Man there's a guy who parks near my work i a silver S15, no bodykits, and with a removed spoiler.

I never knew how much I liked the S15 with a spoiler delete. It looks fucking sexy.

Trips of truth

>The virgin normalfag vs the chad gearhead

I was reading somewhere that today's cars aren't planned to last nearly as long because of cheaper and recyclable materials. Man is that gonna be depressing in the future.

Hey dipshit there's this little thing called the magnuson-moss Warranty Act where the dealership has to prove that aftermarket part you put in was what caused the failure and that's really fucking hard.

people who mod new cars are generally too stupid to know about that shit lol

This is probably the weakest bait thread I've seen in years, good job you inbred retard.

You don't belong here if you have concerns about people voiding warranties.

This isn't a camry club.

Looks old as fuck and it didn't come out until 1999.

Park an s15 next to an ef falcon in immaculate condition and see how new it looks.

The ONLY reason to buy a new car is for the warranty.

That much delusion. What can you expect from an ausfag.

imagine willingly paying for shit like brake-by-wire

You probably don't even see them in person often in your country.

Nice b8 m8

Ausfag here
It’s well documented that Ford fags are often actually kiwis larping as ausfags
EFs are fucking ugly, only aesthetic falcon is th AU but it looks dated

Lol Ur moms gay

Yeah you would know what's gay, huh OP?

With that low belt line, that rear overhang and the general shape of the lights, the car just looks outdated, it looks like an Opel Omega, designed in 1993, so I decided he is just insane. Thanks for clearing that up