Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2576
TCG """exclusive""" Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)

●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

If it had a hard OPT, it would be fair. It and DMG are the only Toons that can attack the turn they're summoned anyways, and one-card 3-mat R4 isn't really too strong with Shock Master banned.

1st for best loli

[Update log]
"Added 'Pendulum Paradox'
"-by EerieCode"
Oh no.

I might watch Arc-V even though I've read from many that it ultimately ends up being shit.

Isn't Beatrice also a VJump promo over there?

I don't understand this meme.

What's the issue?

Yugi a breast.

T-Minus three months till Chinkpro updates with it

It starts awful, gets good, and then gets shit again.

>If it had a hard OPT, it would be fair
Most monster cards that summon from the deck are hard OPT. Your idea is shit and your balancing is worse.

Pendulum isn't dead on Percy because Percy isn't in a Links format, which means what should be T2 is now fucking broken.

>imaginary format isn't good
no shit

Cards stay in beta forever you retarded duel links shitter. And it's a salvage for pendulums hardly the most game breaking thing.

It's not my idea, though. Stop projecting.
Another option would just making it on Normal Summon.

>(embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Proxy Dragon sounds pretty OP, its effect doesn't look like it can be chained to, so it can "negate" pretty much every good card out there that destroys spells/traps/monsters.

go back to r/yugioh

then do it yourself you lazy cunt

I really don't get why Konami has invested so much into duel links and it's butchered format when they could have just copied YGOPro. I'm really jealous of the Pokemon TCG in that regard, I think Nintendo handled that very well.

yo

I would agree with you if it's arrows pointed FUCKING DOWN.

>new subterror card
No fucking way it is re-
>it is
Holy fucking shit
Last night I dreamed that another level 4 Subterror was released and it looked more like a behemoth than anything else
I bet's it's a Flip monster that also has a on-summon or activated effect a la Symphonic Warrior Synthess

>generic link-2 with down arrow that can even use token
maybe after link-8

>can use tokens for effect
>can 'negate' any card that destroys at the cost of one monster
>its effect can't start chains, so opponent has to wait for shit to resolve before responding, then proxy dragon can just use its other monster as cost to 'negate' yet another card

sounds pretty good to me

Maybe it could be done if your retarded no job having, dick breath smelling, doritos eating lard ass wasn't on Veeky Forums 24/7.

but i'm at work user

You're missing the part where you need to summon another link first for it's effect to matter.

>it's a "60 card Paleo deck player opens everything he needs every single time" episode

Well, it just requieres two monsters, right? You could make it with Gofu.
Put a Link Spider in the Extra Deck Zone and then make Proxy Dragon below it. I guess it's not bad if you consider that as a lot of cards do not Target this days. I'm not sure if I would prefer it over Decode, but it's also true that preferring it over Decode saves you a slot in your Extra Deck if you use Gofu since you won't need two Link spiders.

>preferring it over Decode saves you a slot in your Extra Deck if you use Gofu since you won't need two Link spiders.
You link the two token into Proxy, then summon Decode.

The biggest problem with Links is just fucking getting rid of your previous Extra Deck monster. I'd take a generic 1+ Monsters Link that immediately returns itself to the extra deck over Akashic Magician or vertical Proxy Dragon any day.

>Use metalfoes for counter gen in spell counter
>get 30 counters on citadel
>Can't spend a single one because I didn't draw into any of my spellcasters
Hmmm I hope they fix that.

With what monsters?

good, yeah, but not game-breaking or anything
it being a generic link-2 also paves way for many (pet)deck to actually function even though it doesn't have any bottom marker
abc case in point

but that's it
cotd and cibr is filled with cards like this, good, but not good enough to be broken

Gofu
Proxy fulfill the role of 2 Link Spider

In a game where there are hundreds of cards your opponent can chain with in response to a card that negates+destroys an activated effect, I would much prefer Proxy Dragon over Decode.

They both pretty much accomplish the same shit, yes. But at least with Proxy dragon you're basically guaranteed that your cards are safe from at most 2 cards with effects that tried to destroy your cards.

I feel like once there is a good boss Link monster that can make it easier to summon proxy dragon along with it, Proxy Dragon will become a staple for many Link-based decks.

You're gonna get links that perform the same functions as the top tier "generics" of other extra deck types. It's a way to push the mechanic without forcing everything to be 1 card links.

>Proxy Dragon will become a staple for many Link-based decks.
It already is.

That's due to how easy she is to summon. It's not like ABC summons her to use her effect.

Reminder that Proxy can't 'negate' Dark Hole

You're right, ABC is too busy using Destrudo to make Black Roses and Fairy Dragons.

>She
>Her

But ABC always make Proxy after making AFD

explain

Shi En ruling.
Can't redirect destruction to card that would be destroyed by said destruction.

I don't get it. Why did everyone go from their two Gofu Tokens to Double Spider in the beginning? I get Mythic Spirals or Mecha Phantom Beast needing to convert just one token, but Gofu ALWAYS summons two. Spider and Proxy were even released at the same time. Was everyone afraid of Master Peace destroying one of their tokens or something? Shit doesn't make sense.

>Spider and Proxy were even released at the same time

Because Decode needs effect monsters. Can't use the tokens for Decode.

You mean previews and OCG? They both came out in Code of the Duelist, right?

Here's a hint, user.
COTD doesn't have either of them.

I mean the link starter thing. I bought it when it came out and it also had Honeybot.

>Spider and Proxy were even released at the same time
>Spider
>Proxy

Oh yeah, but did you find any Proxy?
Here's another hint.
Proxy still isn't released here in TCG.

oh, shit. I just got rekt

>Just got all the cards for Tellar, BA and Evilswarm for $30
I love you MR4. Metalfoes can all be picked up for like $7 right now too.

I've debated picking up Dolls. You can get everything for like $30.

>tmw you want to make a deck based around Eccentric Archfiend but you dont even know where to start

>a deck based around Eccentric Archfiend
>a deck based around an MST alternative in Pendulum decks
Wut

This is me when making any deck that doesn't center around an archetype that's easy to put together.

There's so many ways to create a deck that it's overwhelming.

Did you guys just deliberately forgetting that you can Link Decode using a Link-2 and a monster or something?

>Decode as 1 link material and another monster

are you stupid

The hell are you talking about?
Use that fucking Proxy as link material.

>proxy dragon as 1 link material and another monster
>still two materials
>need 3 for decode

>proxy dragon as 1 link material
PROXY DRAGON AS LINK-2 YOU DUMBASS RETARD

I know Proxy dragon is a Link-2 monster you fucking mongoloid.

But if you want to summon Decode, you need 3 effect monsters.

oh you

>tfw duel against ojama deck

>3 effect monsters
READ NIGGA
READ

You know what need rhymes with
READ

Of fucking course you need more than 2 effect monsters, but to satisfy Decode's Link rating of 3 you need 3 effect monsters.

It's basic math, you need three monsters. The requirement says you need more than two hence the 2+. Konami just wanted to make it clear that under no circumstances should you summon Decode unless you have more than 2 effect monsters and that you can satisfy Decode's Link rating of 3.

Everyone and their grandmothers should know this by now if they had just read the rules on Link summoning

>if they had just read the rules on Link summoning
AND IF YOU FUCKING READ IT YOU KNOW THAT A FUCKING LINK MONSTER CAN BE TREATED AS N LINK MATERIAL ACCORDING TO ITS LINK RATING
YOU FUCKING DUMBASS
READ THE RULEBOOK

I was trying to illustrate that meming up the summoning process.

less ambiguous v2 with a different joke

READ NIGGA
READ

are you retarded and illiterate?

I did read the rulebook, and Proxy dragon only counts as one link material.

you need more than 2 effect monsters, even if Proxy Dragon """counts""" as 2 link materials you still need more than 2 effect monsters. As far as I'm aware, Proxy dragon is just one effect monster, so you need two more to satisfy Decode's requirement for more than 2 effect monsters.

Well more specifically a MST and a Smashing Ground

Nah for me its just that I suck at making decks

Oh I get it, it's bait.

2+ means two or more

READ THAT SHIT GOFU IS A FUCKING EFFECT MONSTER

if it was two or more than it would say 2 or +, but instead it just says 2+

You should know by now how strict the wording is in YGO

>Proxy dragon only counts as one link material.
PROXY IS A LINK-2 YOU MONGOLOID

>Nah for me its just that I suck at making decks

Same here. Don't really know all of my options.

No, its already been shown and its stated that for link monsters 2+ means at 2 or more, 3+ means 3 or more and all that stuff.

heh

Oh my God, a new Infernity monster.

Either this guy is being serious or you guys are being baited super fucking hard.

Such is the life of scrubs

It's new notation, dingus. No more "or more" in summoning conditions.

...patriarch?

No, it was OP picture before I read.

What?

he thought the new subterror was a infernity monster

I swear /dng/ is going full retard today

>Shitter hour
Oh boy, I'm just in time to see my favorite show

>He fucks up
>calls other people retards
I love this episode

>He fucks up
I'm a different guy but I actually know how to read and infer meaning behind peoples words

why is everyone so rude in this thread