/mbgg/ - Mobage General #751

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=2GnHJMwgT4M
gogame.net/dragonproject/
honkai-impact.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment/Stigmata/Summer_Holic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHHHHHH she's so fuckin THICCCC

first for Tokyo Dolls

Based Hina will save us from shitposting!

Didn't see anyone clarify the Chaguma vote thing
It's a run-off tournament vote.
First there's a vote for who participates, top 32 girls and top 32 guys of that. That starts tomorrow.
Then
>Each group is put into a tournament bracket
>Each day during September, they have a vote battle
>The two reaching the finals stay in
>1st place will have something special in store for them
>3rd place is a match between semifinal losers
>They'll choose one other by some sort of metric, like most votes or would be interesting to add

Once brackets are made it'll be interesting to see what the various user here think/hope will be the outcome.

the PTD thread was unironically the best thread we've had in weeks

github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

Weekly reminder that 4chanx exists. Really helpful for filtering out spam, one click hiding, hiding the stubbed replies and other nice things to make the /mbgg/ experience better.

big guns

I agree. Less shitposts except for a fag on the bottom of thread and /b/ guy that throws racial slur.

Is there a guide for Potion Maker? Which color potion should get the most focus?

SOON

How much longer until the swimsuit event starts?

I think it starts at 2pm JST.

>3 guys, 3 girls, +1 extra
That's some pretty harsh limits, considering how many memorials we've had since the last one.

Heard KC mentioned in the video and hadn't looked for a follow-up to google translate yet, so I was thinking it was a tournament from the KC results.

But then I saw 1-3 on the bracket and was worried Charlotte would get a shot at a second Chaguma version.

Has anyone rolled the new Gravity gacha in BGHS? Are the cards any good?

Charlotte Archer soon.

KLIN yukata preview

No, the damage is still reduced by defense, but you could get through it with sheer force; missing 17k HP should net you around 1m damage after weakness.

I'll probably roll it later before it dissappears. Not feeling lucky right now.

Man I can only hope, she literally just throws swords from her sharehouse version.

SEAnigger here. I fucking swear, the internet community, especially gaming community of SEA is fucking cancer. Full of retarded underage that screams "look ma, I'm trolling on the internet lololol!". Retard like this that likes to throw native insult because they think it's funny "no one of these foreigner will realize I said dick XD"

Fuck off.

who's the one with Thompson mask from last thread

Oh right.
Kanon - Blade Cannon
>Symphony, Affinity lv2, Ranged Barrier
Who else has affinity level 2 for blade cannon?

Shiho - Pistols
>Symphony, Proficiency, Ranged Barrier

You can roll either Gravity or Story 4 gacha, depending on how big of a pool you want.

Misaki school swimsuit is from reading/skipping what looks like the last part of Story 4 Chapter 2, no idea about the sun dress. Maybe hidden in the training for Misaki one. Others are doing battles over 20 with Misaki in the party.
This means I have to actually get around to starting Story 4.

What language is that?

MP5.

Look at the hairline. Also I guess the joke is that she's a discount Thompson/G36C.

They sound pretty good, but not Mari-tier broken. And the transform cards seem less lewd than part 1. I was hoping for at least a little bit of Sakura butt.

I was planning to save my gems, and I think I'm gonna stick to that.

Who needs affinity on a specific weapon when you have Hax Mari :^)

I'm just glad I haven't finished the cafe collab mission. Now I can get going with it and this new Misaki mission at the same time.

I thought the joke was this one

I'm gonna play King's Raid for the cute girls.

Fuck maids

youtube.com/watch?v=2GnHJMwgT4M

This looks fun.

I don't have Broken Mari.
But I somehow have 3 different blade cannon cards that give proficiency buff.

That's the best reason to play.

How can I get married to this cutie.

You can't, I'm already her darling.

Hope you guys saved for the new ren card coming soon!

I don't know why but it seems they give us extra 3 days for Isekai Nono's event.

Fellow men of taste, we will have to fight to the death for her.
3K gems is probably enough, even less if she will have rate-up.

>3K gems
>enough
Not at all, and there's no way it'll have rate up because it's not limited.

Its not limited though, queen sets are perma. I'll be gone for like 2 months and then added to perma pool.

>Now there's a 3-roll gacha in AG
>Discount of only 10 quartz, compared to 50 for the 5-roll
>Gives stamina water instead of a petit cookie
For what purpose.

5k got me nothing from the Miyuki/Rei swimsuit set.

In that case it's better to do what I was already doing and roll once and then keep hoarding gems for when she inevitably gets a limited. I'll get my qt eventually.

Is this a tierlist?

Is this where /padg/ moved to?

No, you're looking for

Can you even read?

can you fuck off?

Telling shitposters to fuck off does nothing, gotta handle them like how the Op reminds you to

Anyone have any luck going for the new guns yet? I see lots of people using the handgun formula on the list.

Why are the drops and point gain so bad in the current AG event?
It seems a lot worse than usual.

gogame.net/dragonproject/

Here's the official site. Game is supposed to come out today at some point.

Swimsuits soon, I cant wait

If I remember right this game barely qualified for FOTM status in theses threads when it released in Japan. I don't see why a translation would change that since it doesn't exactly seem like a story heavy game.

>If i want to reroll for limited units have to wait till swimsuits go away
fug

Koga and Onimaru come back every month, you only get one chance at the swimsuits.

Why did someone make that?

IGG is for all Idol Games without a existing General including Project Tokyo Dolls.

>Idol games other than CG:SS and LL:SIF
>Prevalent enough to entail a general

I'm going to molest Tsu in her swimsuit while her stepmom watches!!

PTD will carry them and keep the general bumped. We were more alive than ever before last thread and it was all thanks to SE's kamige.

There's like 10 different obscure Idol Games including the male ones. Prevalence is not an issue.

More like everyone united in their desire to reach bump limit and leave that shitpost OP behind

>/igg/
It's not a good omen

>Making a general that has no demand
>Naturally it's fucking dying so they try to shill it on /a/'s generals

Why did you even make it in the first place what the fuck.

boat from a game no one talks about

Could be people in the big idol mobage threads that are also playing smaller games. That may be enough to keep them afloat.

Or maybe it won't be, and they'll die off quick.

And why ask that here instead of there?

>not molesting both of them
oyakodon is a god-tier fetish

Maybe we should make a general of games that have "girls which are actually something else".
Boats, guns, swords
Certainly will have more playable games than an idol general lmao.

Only reason I play

>Shota-looking loli appears and randomly starts following you around
Wat do?

MHXR rip off? Count me in!

Suck his dick, fag.

The fuck's up with the new Potion Maker event? You need 25/50 for the costumes when usually it's 15/30. You ain't getting my money.

Check under its skirt.
If its a shota then give him a ride and leave him in the middle of nowhere because fuck that shit and if its a little girl then carry her everywhere and let her tag along.

If sarucolle, tenka, and gf leave this place is going to be dead.

And don't forget to give her another kind of ride too.

>August 2017- Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
>October 2017- Worldwide (excluding China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Macau, Taiwan)

/mbgg/ cucked by SEAniggers again. Hahahaha

Because it's a different event. The 15/30 ones take about 10 days to complete, the wake-up ones 250 minutes.

oh no how am i supposed to make a SEA android account???

Maybe we should make a general of games that have free swimsuits.

That's kinda the point I was making though, splitting the generals would be dumb and make 2 semi-alive ones instead of one good one. Those idol mobages would have easily got some discussion here had the user decided to talk about it instead of making a new general out of the blue.

I thought Houkai was supposed to be giving out tickets every day for a few days, what happened?

>He actually believes anything Mihoyo says
Don't forget that 2 weeks before swimsuits they made a 7-day login campaign that would give you an A Himeko, but then it disappeared without a trace on day 3 lmao.

is one day not enough for you?

It's a wake-up event and it's not a Succubus Tia?

>300~ gems on alisha gacha
>0 4*
>0 5*
Thanks tales

Can Houkai come?

No freebies for you, whale like a good goy. Learn from your fellow armada members and dump a few thousand on the game if you want to get something.

I'm honestly pretty shocked that this game of all things attracts the huge whales of /mbgg/. Like from all the games in this thread, they had to choose the game with the worst management, the worst rates and the highest IAP prices.

Nice meme.

Got this Sylvia from the heavenly trial mission ticket. Glad it wasn't a dupe. What did everyone else get?

It's not like there's another way to download APKs other than waiting for them to be available in your country. No, of course not.

>talk about it instead of making a new general out of the blue
It's not really out of the blue. He did toss the idea around here first, and we told him it would probably be pretty dead.

>would have easily got some discussion here
But they do get mentioned sometimes, and we quickly lose interest and stop discussing them.

I don't think their existence is taking much of any activity away from /mbgg/, it's just a matter of if they can get enough activity of their own.

a shitty one

The concept of an 'Idol General Thread' has been around for a while. No-one went ahead with it because no-one wants to imagine Love Live and Idolm@ster in the same thread together.

So what's the point of playing after you've gotten everything, petting Tia and Pio? I've just passed the 100b barrier.

Mine is due tomorrow so I'll tell you in 24 hours

>another day
>another 20 deep dive thingies
>still no UMP40

Daily missions to get Summer Theresa stigmata:
1) Clear 1 quest from Theresa's gaiden
2) Clear 2 multiplayer quest
3) Complete 1 Exorcism
4) Strengthen a piece of gear once
5) Consume 100 AP
6) Clear 3 quest with a friend support

This stigmata and the Himeko one from the ranking are part of this set:
honkai-impact.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment/Stigmata/Summer_Holic

Should be useful during the faction war.

>20
>not grinding at least 40