I'm a bad noodle :(

I'm a bad noodle :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYYdQB0mkEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>38 in a 25
Lmao

Can't you just go to court and deny it happened?

From what I’ve heard most of the time the cop won’t even bother showing up, meaning you win by default

I live on a 25 mph road I would hope the asshole going 38 on a residential street would get a ticket

I live a 45mph road, quit being a fucking pansy.

I got pinged doing 75 in a 55 and managed to get off with only 5 over because I owned up to it and wasn't a dick to the trooper.

>I live on a 25 mph road
Are you one of those autistic kids with a special street sign in front of his house?

>tfw you see your dead dog lying on the road and they didn't even stop
Yeah nah

Come back at me with 43 in a 25.
Also fuck Demming, New Mexico.

I had a friend who got nicked going 140km/h down the main street of town where the speed limit is 60km/h, the cop didn't have a radar though so he didn't actually know the speed. Still lost his license though.

Why would they stop? To gawk at your dead dog? Take pictures?

What kind of sicko are you?

My dogs know not to get near the road, and are on leashes 9/10 when we're outside.

Oh, and your dog getting run over at 25 isn't going to be anymore alive than it would at 45.

>tfw had a caliper seize on the highway which caused me to hit a curb, total my shitbox and ruin my perfect record

>tfw 8 more years of safe driving to get my discount back

just

>not having accident forgiveness
I damn near totaled my car into a divider and exactly nothing happened to my rates since I'd never invoked insurance for anything prior. Good shit.

I'd rather my dog get hit at 45 than 25 because it's more likely to kill him faster so he doesn't have to suffer. of course not getting hit is my first wish, but in leu of that this is the runner up.

>not burning paper evidence of your tickets

>not doge doubling the speed limit

>stopping

guess how im know your pussy

>out of your control event doesn't even involve anyone else
>still treated like an at fault accident
>even with never having an (at fault I'm assuming) accident
your jewsurance company is shite, I would find another. also what is it so I can make sure to avoid it?

I approve of this waste of quads.

Guess how I know you're retarded.

So is this really a thing? I don't want this on my record
I was thinking of just doing the driving class and paying it
Would I really be able to deny it?

>Stopping to confront somebody whos dog you just killed
I guess if you like getting your ass beat or potentially killed. Dogniggers are incredibly irrational.

>noodle
Sean? How's the e34 holding up?

>km/h
>losing your license when there's no evidence against you
This checks out

>I owned up to it and wasn't a dick to the trooper.

And I did the same thing and she happily wrote me a 15 over ticket while giving me a 1 mph break so I could pay it online....

BAKA I aint pleading guilty to a 15 over....

>had a caliper seize on the highway

You might be the best driver to ever have walked the earth but if you cant properly maintain you car then you are a RISK and therefore will be surcharged as applicable.

People that drive shitheaps or people that dont do proper maintenance are just as bad as bad drivers that are insurance risk.

Basically, being poor/retarded = higher insurance risk. And this is proven statistically.

50 year old males that drive Toyota Camry's are basically the lowest risk customers.

Cop could still have had dashcam footage. Even without a speed tag it's obvious you're in the neighborhood of "way too fucking fast" like his friend was as long as you have video.

If the only violation was speeding, dash cam footage of you going "too fast" would never hold up in court, maybe a ticket if the judge felt like being a prick, it could never get your license suspended.

>show up to court
>judge asks how do you plead
say not guilty
>cop not present
you win and it's not on your record

or
>cop present
>he says you did it
>guilty
no difference other than you wasted time in court and maybe had to pay a fee to show up. Yes it's legal extortion, but at least you tried.

Bike Chads are literally the kings of the road.

>average bike is much faster than sports cars
>entry level liter bike is much faster than hypercars
>both can easily outrun the police
>need to be Veeky Forums to operate one effectively
>immune to traffic jams due to lane splitting
>immune to underspeeders again due to lane splitting
>literally look like a badass power ranger
>refueling is dirt cheap

Be a man and own up to your charge you pussy. People like are the reason why the justice system in the US is broken as shit

The thing in Australia is that you have to make the effort of contesting the ticket, if you don't go through the process you can either pay the fine (easy) or not pay and get an even bigger fine from a judge. My friend elected not to contest it, even though he probably could have.

I had both front calipers done a year prior to the accident. I went through the brakes entirely, rebuilt the rear drums, did some new lines were there were leaks, new rotors and calipers on the front and even did a new brake booster because the old one was a little worn out.

I had my uncle who is a mechanic for the past 50 years look at the caliper and he told me the caliper was just a lemon. I had contacted the company and they said they had no responsibility since the warranty was past by a little over 2 months.

Insurance basically told me that I had the responsibility to make sure the car was road worthy so I was at fault.

I drive shitboxes but I thoroughly maintain and work on them. I still miss the car, it was an uncommon t-top 1987 Oldsmobile 442.

What would have been the outcome if he contested?

It's more about reaction time you dumb motherfucker. Are you really that fucking stupid that you think speed limits are set in place so the impact to other cars is greater or less?

The cops do show up, it's a lucky break if they don't they usually knock the fine down if you say "Me So Sorry" but there are some court fees.

How much?

In Commiefornia, it goes like so.
>Go in for first date
>Plead not guilty
>Given another court date, officer is given date as well through whatever means they do it by
>If they show up to the second, you're boned most likely
>If not, congrats, you won

I've won a 113 MPH in a 65 ticket like that, yet got slapped down for an 86 in 65 ticket a few days ago. Traffic school, here I come...

I've been pulled over for speeding like eight times and only got one ticket. Just fucking talk to it like you would the school principal and they let you off the hook 9 times out of 10.

>getting caught

I've done 220km/h in an 80, only tickets I've ever had were cameras for shit like 53 in a 50. If you pay attention to the road and your surroundings you can hoon as much as you'd like without getting caught, just beware of other cars around you and don't put anyone else in danger.

>t top 1987 Olds 442
RIP g body sorry bout your car man

how about taking proper care of the fucking animal that doesn't know any better you fucking dipshit? Why is your dog in the middle of the road?

where in CA? Every time I go to LA/San Diego every one seems to be doing 90 every chance they get. I've been like 25 times in past three years and I've only seen highway patrols in deserted areas, never in the city.

i got pulled over twice and each time i got a ticket. neither times did i deny doing anything, act aggressively, or beg/plead.

first time it was for "driving" in a no parking lane. it's just like a parking lane, but it has diagonal lines going through it. it's not a fire lane either, there's no hydrant there. anyway, i was "driving" in it because i was turning right, so i drove in it for all of maybe 20 yards and turned into the street that i wanted to instead of waiting in the line of cars going straight. as soon as he lit up i rolled down my front windows and the faggot still gave me a ticket for tint and took my license. i went to court (had to because of two tickets at once) plead not guilty to driving in the no parking lane and showed that i took off my tints and got both thrown out.

second time i was driving through cornfields maybe 20 miles from the closest town. the cop was hiding in a little valley between two hills and clocked me as i crested for 85 or some such shit in 50. he asked me why i was going so fast and i told him i was trying to get home before dark. he lowered in to 80 in 50 which still ended up being a ~$300 ticket. this was day after thanksgiving and conditions were perfect, but this corrupt shit state (illinois) loves imposing revenue generating laws and restrictions.

fucking seriously, explain why the limit would be 50 on a straight road going through nothing but cornfields? there's no side roads, no farm roads, no stops/lights, certainly no sidewalks since there were no houses. it was like a 40 mile empty stretch between two tiny towns.

Was that northern Illinois? It sounds like northern Illinois.

yes, the cornfields were in ogle county. even though i did the driving school they still keep a record of my "case" in their court, which is bullshit since the driving school was allegedly supposed to purge the violation.

some counties program their court dates so an officer has "court duty" whenever tickets written by them get disputed

Typical Illinois. I got two speeding tickets out of state withing about 6 months of one another, and they sent me a notice saying I can't get any more or else my license could be suspended. I think they're upset I was paying another state and not (((them))).

San Diego. Although in fairness, the one I got hit for I hit over 100, and the cop cut me a break. Throttle cable got stuck (was working on trying to solve a rough idle issue the day before, didn't seat the cable properly after putting on the throttle body, got stuck on my way home from work). But I did get hit for 80 in a 65 on the 94 west. I can only assume it's because my brothers name was on the car I was driving at that time, and he recently went to jail. But still, there were cars going faster than I was then, so it was bullshit. Yet to go to court for that one.

honestly, illinois is so fucked that if you're willing to pay/you have money then you can get away with absurd shit. there are people on the roads that had multiple DUIs, but because they can afford a connected attorney they keep getting their license back.

what pisses me off the most about this state is the bullshit with property taxes. the politicians (madigan and co.) keep pushing for higher property taxes while they own law firms that specialize in tax appeals, so they raise taxes, people appeal in larger numbers, and they get more business. it's absolutely fucked and nothing is done about it.

lucky you

*kills a kid going way too fast*
>>B-b-b-but I wasn’t going that fast

oof are you basically me I got hit going 90 in a 65 on the 94 East and got it dropped to 80. Just paid it and moved on with my life.

i had parked in chicago about a year ago, and i was ticketed for having an expired license plate. i live in indiana and apparently the very outer edge of the expiration month was obscured by the bracket holding it to the car. i had to send photo evidence of the valid plate with a letter basically telling the CPD to fuck off. how is the city of chicago going to try to collect out of state revenue? the entire chicago area is fucked.

Worth it for the hour or so it takes. Also you get to hear some pretty funny traffic court stories

driving in chicago is utter shit too. i live in an area where i'm about 10 miles west of all the trendy parts in chicago, but because the streets and traffic is so fucked in chicago the GPS almost always tells me to take the highways if i want to drive to the city even though it adds an extra 5 miles to the trip. they put speeding cameras near all schools and parks in the city, too. red light cameras must have not brought enough revenue.

>tint

>I live on a 25 mph road

25 is residential speed limit. Not everyone lives off a freeway offramp you bum, where tf did you get your license

>Are you really that fucking stupid that you think speed limits are set in place so the impact to other cars is greater or less?

Actually in many cases they are, from a drivers standpoint your more likely to survive under 60 mph in most vehicles.

Insofar as pedestrians go though their survival is more dependent on them being aware of their circumstances and not jaywalking.

>25 is residential speed limit

Set in place by homeowners whom are too stupid to keep their loinburgers out of the street.

Again many of us here live off of roads that have speed limits well excess of that, and don't have problems.

>Be Me
>Show up to contest ticket.
>Scumbag I know (in and out of jail) contesting a ticket.
>"How can the officer write me for driving with a suspended license, when I never had a license to be suspended in the first place?"
>Silence in the courtroom
>Deputy and Judge are dumbfounded.
>Found guilty.

Worst lawyer ever. That huge cross tattooed on his face probably didnt help either.

>dent some autist's miata in carpark
>staying to confront the owner? I guess if your ass beat or potentially killed. Car autists are incredibly irrational

>stopping to apologize is rational
why do these anons double down on the autism?

Money can fix a car, and you have a legal obligation to confront them. I'm sure as fuck not gonna stick around just to say "So sorry I killed the animal you think of as a best friend/child, anyways see ya later"

Do you live in Oregon

HAY GUESS WHAT
I JUST RAN OVER YOUR DOG LOL :D
LOOK, I BROUGHT IT BACK TO YOUR DOOR SO YOU COULD LOOK AT IT

SMELL YA LATER CIAO :D

KNOCK KNOCK! :D
>who's there
IT'S ME YOUR DOG :---DDD

LOL NOPE IT'S ACTUALLY THE GUY WHO JUST RAN YOUR DOG OVER.
>over where
OVER THERE I TOSSED IT IN THE WOODS CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT
HAVE A NICE WEEKEND :D

then keep your kids out of the street you utter goon

>not playing street hockey
CAR!

GAME ON!

Was once driving fast through Utah on my way back to California, was way speeding 110+
Trooper pulls out of a hidden spot lights flashing.
I know iam screwed keep it floored till he catches up.
This gave us time to hide the drugs.
Pull over safety.
"License regeneration insurance. Do you know how fast you were going? "
My reply "nope speedo only goes to 85."
"I'll buy that." He says. Writes me up
85 in a 70 .
That was a friday afternoon.
Ticket was at my house by Thursday
$85 American. Pay by mail.

I do indeed

Why is there always some fucking retard from the sticks who insist life where everyone lives in single-wides 1/4 mile apart off a """"""highway"""""" that gets less traffic in a day than a suburb main street gets in 3 hours is an equivalent representation of everywhere?

Fuccboi, there's more children and cars in my subdivision than there are in your fucking county. Do you think people just make up fucking speed limits? That shit is based on research and fucking science.

>living in a mcmansion hoa and being mad people are going insane
youtube.com/watch?v=EYYdQB0mkEU

>accident forgiveness
>letting your car get that far into disrepair

I hydroplaned doing 80 and totaled my first car. Insurance tried to up my rates; I called up their leading competitor and asked them what the best rate they could give me was. I called back my company and told them I'd rather stay with them, but I wasn't having any of this rate hike shit for something that literally could not be my fault.

Guess who got a discount and still has the same company? Don't pay even $3/mo for accident forgiveness. Just know how to play the game.

It was in perfect repair. I'd just recently bought it and fucked up really bad. Maybe it was a focal seizure. At least nobody got hurt.

And it inspired me to learn about chassis dynamics and racekar driving so I could engage in more safety and more fun :D

>hoa
I don't have one, but nice try
>mcmansion
Rather live in 2,000 sq.ft. house than a fucking double-wide, Ruckus. I can also qualify that, since I've done both.
>going insane
I've got the best fucking neighbors in existence. Nothing but military vets and retirees, the kids are all well-behaved. Only one dude is annoying, but he's pitiable so whatever. We lock down the cul-de-sac and have big ass parties every other damn week just because we like each other that much.
>Rush
At least you've got good taste in music.

Fair enough.

I wish I had my 46 in a 20mph school zone ticket he brought it down to a 36 though.

>We lock down the cul-de-sac and have big ass parties every other damn week just because we like each other that much.
My parents were one of the first in the nabe to get an in the ground pool and we had the dankest 4th of july block parties. I'd made friends with a dude who had the hookup for out-of-state-legal fireworks and the cops didn't give a shit when we put on a show for miles around.

Soul is what's missing too often these days.

>she

I got a following to closely on a cop at a fucking stoplight what a fucking paranoid faggot

Nycfag here, I and many others go 40 mph on a 25 whenever possible. As a pedestrian I don't mind, ya rarely ever see dead animals, kids are even rarer. And we have fucktons more people and cars than the tiny ass fucking suburb you live in that apparently has no drivers capable of going any faster than a slow crawl without killing somebody.

(you)

It helps that I'm not a habitual speeder, so the few times I've gotten pulled over there isn't a dossier of moving violations on my license.

I heard that there were speed cameras in retarded places like off a ramp from the Staten Island Expressway. How there hasn't been a mass fucking revolt outside of soyboy hipster fag neigherborhoods I will never understand

Jesus, whats wrong with you.

In my residential, 30 is the speed limit. You must be autistic.

dont make me pull out my ticket for no front license plate

I have common sense

That's nothing bro, pay it off or talk to an attorney friend real fast. You can get the amount dropped down and get no points on your record if you're chill about it and want to go through the steps. No biggie.

My uncle got caught going 120 in a school zone (15mph) while racing his V65 Magna back in the late 80s when he was a teen. Now that was a harsh ticket.

Oh hey I do too
But I've never been ticketed. Been pulled over by the port police twice, one of the times on my motorcycle and had my handgun in my backpack. Dude just ran my number, saw I have a CHL, asked if I had a gun and where it was, and then just said to keep it there

>38 in 25

step up senpai

in my defense everybody goes at least 75 on that road

>In my defense, everyone else breaks the law knowingly and willingly
Dur.

the road (408) is a 4 lane highway that is a literal straightaway tollroad. the limit is that low because it's jam packed bumper to bumper in rush hour and people going 70 would fuck things over hard

at 2pm tho it's literally open road and even the cops are speeding past you going 80+

Hello fellow oreganon
Nice to see ya
Where are you
I'm in rogue valley

This was my 4th time getting pulled over
The other 3 they let me go.
All my experiences with cops have been fairly positive so far
None of them actually thought I was being unsafe
The only reason this one gave me a ticket is he was responding to complaints about speeding on this specific street because apparently everyone speeds there
He didn't want to give me a ticket but had to
It's a straight bit of road before a turn and I like going fast on it but there is a turn into an assisted living neighborhood making it residential
Overall 2/10 wouldn't want to again

LOL...In Michigan, 25 over on the expressway will get you arrested.
what did you end up having to pay? How many points?

i didn't get a ticket. But look at my maximum speed.

>have to drive down a backwater industrial road for a commute
>connects to ONE residential street
>25mph
>I always go at least 45
I feel you man, if I got caught I would be fucked

No points, $487 ticket and $75 traffic school

You end up getting arrested at 50 over in Florida

PDX :/
I don't like living in the city

>People like are the reason why the justice system in the US is broken as shit

but that's wrong you fucking inept retard. The rich cause the system to be a joke. Also police were only manifested by the elite to keep the working/poverty class in check.

OP fight the ticket, you'll just end up talking to the DA's assistant which will cut you a deal, the points get dropped off the fine reduced.