Do you like decals?

do you like decals?

Every poster on this board with a mid night sticker is a faggot.

No I find them usually tasteless but I try not to judge others who put them on their cars

>mfw i saw some faggot with an undyne decal on his shitty little ford fiesta

best part is, it was in SAN Francisco.

there's autism then there's THIS

>Board
JUST

There's a containment thread for this shit.

No stickers, no decals, no badges or emblems, no shoshinsha marks. They're all for faggots that like to call attention to themselves and brag about being a boi racer. It's not cool, it's stupid as fuck. Anything that calls needless attention to your car for reasons of vanity and nothing else is a waste of time. When you're all growed up you'll understand about wanting to drive a sleeper.

Removing manufacturer badges draws more attention to yourself than just leaving everything vanilla.

Not in this shitty town. I've debadged every car I've had and it works to my advantage. I have stock badges for Camry's, Corolla's Civic's, Integra and RSX's, a few Nissan's and Audi. Whenever I do something wrong I always have one of those badges on the car and when I'm done I just pull them off. Most people are too stupid to know a car by it's shape or it's tail light pattern, they just read the name and use that in the snitch report. Someone once tried to rat me out for street racing, they SWORE it was a Toyota Camry.
"No officer, I drive an Acura Legend, so if you're saying my car was spotted then I'll call you a liar." That shit actually works.

Lmao no one cares fag, debadging is still gay af I'll still laugh at you

I'm gonna get a fujiwara tofu shop sticker on my ute desu

WAT

>I'll take things that never happened for $500, Alex

also

>cop asking you what your car is instead of running your plates/vin through the state-wide database

You sound like you're 21. You're more focused on your own form of vanity than the stickerfags.

yes as long as it's ironic
I even have one that says "zip tie samurai" on my shitbox but people who put "salt life" on their cars should be shot
someone around here has a smash bros logo one that looks pretty neat

> I've debadged every car I've had and it works to my advantage
ooo wow now instead of having a toyota shitbox, you have an anonymous shitbox such an upgrade wow

>Every poster on this board with a sticker is a faggot.
FTFY

>get pulled over
>cop says i dont have a registration sticker on my plate
>tell him stickers are for faggots
>not allowed to drive until i get a one but I dont want to be a faggot
what do

This

That sounds pretty good
not sure why people are angry at you

I live in SF and have to deal with this outwardly autistic shit everyday.

she is super cool tho faggot

and stay there you degenerate

You better listen to Satan here.

>>Every poster on this board is a faggot.
>FTFY

fag stickers are not ok

cool ones are tho

One of these on the side of the car where people will only see if they look closely

That's maaaaaaaaaad! Your in SYD/STHC?

>rear pillars on my car would be the perfect place for matching stickers
>there's already a firebird emblem on each side but they're starting to deteriorate, and instead of replacing them I want to add something new
>can't find anything I like/doesn't look tacky

10/10

Yeah I live in Sydney cunt. Not gonna drive interstate to do a Nasho run.
Still have to get the stickers tho. Was also thinking of “healthiest” but maybe not. Once nobody knows what “illest” refers to anymore it’s point will be lost

Nasho is red-hot. What do you drive?

The only one I have

bought it for a $1. Triggers the fag cops that pull me over for nonsense.

I like them on the garage fridge

no lie, i'd ravish that goat's boypucci

I never even considered posting it but you asked for it

Inb4 some Dane calls my number plate a vagina

wtf satan? u gay?

I've got one on my tool box.
Pulled off the original brand name and slapped this on.

No, it just means you're a tryhard poseur faggot

Usually the only people I have seen debadge their cars are the people who have an S320, an Audi A4 with the 1.8, and some BMW 318 and are too ashamed to let people know nor have enough money to get a ok spec version of the car they have.

Personally some i really do like. Only if they are to show your personality or for sponsors of course. No tree humping faggot shit tho

This one i want for my trans am. Worth it

Im sure ive seen this car around auckland

No, I'm not a tryhard faggot looking to 'cop a "slap"' nor am I a soccer-mom trying to show my 'I could have been a hair stylist if I wanted to' vibes.

Yeah I drive it around a bit on weekends. I haven’t recently tho the diff is cracked and it’s not an easy thing for me to fix

What's up with the hood paint? Cut and polish that bitch.

Ye mate stickers are my life force

It’s getting resprayed some time this year so meh

I don't even like having that fucking dealership decal on the back of my truck. Stickers are for women and children.

My nigger

UWA EPIC UNDERTALE THREAD

I got this removed upon purchase
that shit's disgusting

Debadging is gay af, and you ain’t some sort of cool fast and furious criminal

Anything that says “like a real man” instantly shows you’re not in fact a real man, but a man-child desperately tying to be seen a mature and respectable. It’s like the rule of cool, you can’t force cool, it only comes naturally to those few who don’t care about how they’re percived.

tl;dr: you’re a try hard