OMFg guys I am over the moon! I just bought a Chrysler 300Cwith 75k miles for 5k!

OMFg guys I am over the moon! I just bought a Chrysler 300Cwith 75k miles for 5k!

Imo the 300c is the best poorfag car because it has a 340 horse/390 tq 5.7 v8 with tons of aftermarket support, a solid interior, rear wheel drive and plus it’s pretty fast!

So do y’all agree I made a great buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OAKdIrXWYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't it more efficient to type you instead of y'all?

Wtf is that pic and how big is ur meme folder

Nice car Jamal. Do you have enough left over from your EITCbux to buy some new Jordans and pay your overdue child support to Shanequa?

Ayoo hol up

You mean you can buy a Bentley that isn’t really a Bentley?

Dayum imma gon git won deez to go wit muh 22” wheels

I’m white you scum

>scum

I’m not the one pretending to roll around in a hood rat car...

Le 56% goblin meme is true

love my SRT. I approve OP.

Huge, heavy, unbalanced, poor handling, vague steering, classless design.

Powerful engine, yeah. But a Hyundai Tiburon has an Lan Evo engine but it isnt anywhere near as fast. If the car around the engine is shit than all that horse power is fucking meaningless.

Oh yeah, it last much longer either, those Chrysler engine fall to bits like a sand castle in a tidal wive after a while.

Kang of the niggers

Neat car OP

>cultural Misappropriation is still cultural misappropriation even if you pretend to be wypipo.

I have a 2013 300c and fucking love it. Keep up on maintenance and don't hoon it too much and you won't have any issues. Chrysler's reliability is better than people say. Also, I somehow get better mpg in sport mode.

I love the Chrysler 200s. Been thinking about trading in my OG 2013 Mazda3 hatch for one for best small car aesthetics alone. But yea chrysler sucks and so do 300s

literally only niggers buy these. i guess it's okay if you're at community college or learning a skilled trade. but second you earn a first paycheck you need to get a non nigger car

you got a negro car that has never been maintained and has been abused by monkies and you paid actual cash for it.

gj user.

>poorfag car there
>considered exotic and luxurious here

Fuck you, Chrysler 300 is my dreamcar

200s are absolute trash. Don't do it.

San Miguel Arcángel defiéndenos en la batalla. Sé nuestro amparo contra la perversidad y las asechanzas del enemigo. Reprímelo Dios, Te pedimos humildemente, y tú Príncipe de la Milicia Celestial, arroja al infierno al OGRO y a outros muttos malignos, que andan por el mundo para la perdición de las almas. Amén.

Ayo hol up

Over the wall with you!

Good job op. You're now faster and more successful than 90% of Veeky Forums

>drive welfare baller car
>successful

This. Luxury + muscle car = winning.

>Chrysler
>luxury
user pls

comfortable as a cloud mate

Jesus that is terrible.

I hope you have learned something here user. Don't post to Veeky Forums unless you are singing the praises of a 20 year old Civic or your parents Mercedes.

not gonna lie though on a drive, it feels like you're gliding on a fucking cloud

Bro I’d be an aryan supermensche in the heart of barvaria. My genetics are pure and powerful.

Dont listen to all these fags, its a decent car, but the stereotype is mostly true. Trash is unfortunately attracted to this car. Its got decent power but its very heavy, it could barely pass my new edge GT when I used to race them so dont race any modern car you will lose and forget taking any curves. Aftermarket is awesome, the interior is pretty bad in all honesty, the newer ones are decent. But for that price its a great buy just hope you were thorough specially if it was minority owned, they drive those cars like if they were in nascar.

I love it when faggots talk about cars handling based on the looks. You've never driven one so how 'bout you shut the fuck up soylord cuckboi.

nice meme bolsters, but they are useless on anything but the caliber srt4.

>white
>drives a literal niggermobile

Really underrated nice cars imho. I don't understand why Veeky Forums hates them, other than they're popular with blacks, but so are panther platform cars, and people on here love those.

Congratulation, nice E-class in drag.

Hahahahahahaha fuck he bought a Niggermachine.
Have fun being stopped by police, and getting shot at by local chimp gangs.

The interior would make me want to kill myself.

52% HAHA LITERALLY

they're bretty nice desu

Not pictured: Heated/vented seats(4/5), heated/cooled cupholders, lane assist, adaptive cruise control, panoramic sunroof, enough legroom and headspace for basketball americans, trunk roomy enough for their victims.

I can see greasy KFC paw prints from here...

I can see your jelly

Looks like a 15,000 dollar car.

congratulations it should last many years if you take care of it but im sure that many people on this board who drive $3000 hondas will be jelous and shit talk you

Enjoy your couchmobile OP!

As much shit as people give the 300, it’s fucking comfy and fast. Nice car.

>Posters: 31
Replies: 55
OP, stop samefagging, because it's pretty obvious. You bought a cheap shitbox with ok interior that will rape you on upkeep costs. It's not a driver's car in the end, so don't expect it to be like one, and in the end it is a car that truly suffers from pigfat.
In the end Veeky Forums will look badly at it because in the end, it is not a driver's car, a car that can be modded at all to be a driver's car, or be able to be a good sleeper.
It will have terrible breaking time, soft suspension meant for normies and 70 year old grandads, terrible acceleration, and crappy turning. It's meant for people wanting to go the speed limit-1in semi comfort.
Have fun selling it for even less in a year after the maintenance cost from a broken piece is more than it cost to buy it. Remember, it's that price for a reason, and low mileage means shit when it comes to how well the care was taken care of in the past, like even I learned myself with a clean title one owner sub 70k car.

Great choice OP, lovely car.

>RWD
>Made in America
>V8
>Superb ride
>Looks classy and expensive

Seriously, great car, why does Veeky Forums hate it so much?

Not a 3k jap shitbox

Same nigger justifying his purchase

Used 300s are exclusively driven by trash niggers.

New 300s are all driven by obnoxious Arab niggers.

Tiny % of brand new 300s are driven by professional white men who are in town on business and that's all Enterprise Rent-A-Car had in the "luxury" tier that week.

You americans scream bloody murder when the chinks blatantly copy something. Yet here you are doing it yourselves.

>other than they're popular with blacks, but so are panther platform cars

Just because thousands of blacks road in the back seat doesn’t make them popular.

Why would you ever buy any other car, when you can literally buy on for pennies, with a Bentley-look kit and attract hella girls who would think it's a 100k car?

youtube.com/watch?v=1OAKdIrXWYA

Still, you probably won't fool other guys, but staceys wouldn't question it

Just how retarded are american girls if they fall for that

I think he's referring to crack whores and prostitutes specifically

can you not read? he already said american girls

I'm not American.

Wrong on many counts.
>ok interior
have you been in and driven one? comfy af.
>will rape you in upkeep costs
I've put 80k on my 2013 300, have only had to get tires, oil changes, and spark plugs as recommended by maint. schedule.
>not a drivers car, not moddable
Lol, this thing is comfy and fast. shares the engine/trans/chasis with the charger/challenger, and has tons of mods.
>soft suspension
ok, yeah, it's comfy though.
>terrible acceleration
the 5.7l v8 does 0-60 in 5.6sec
>crappy turning
ehh, yeah, not great.

you got 2/6 complaints right, but obviously don't know shit about this car. have fun with your lil civic, bro.

Blacks love full sized american cars: Chrysler, Buick, Cadillac, Lincoln, mercury, ford. I see tons of old crown vics, grand marquis, and town cars when I drive through black areas, just as many as the 300.

You weren't the least bit suspicious when the PO handed you the key?

Very kind man, jelly of that ride quality. My next car will probably be a 300 for the highway miles