Not buying a decommissioned meter maid cart, painting it pink, hanging some art shit from it...

>not buying a decommissioned meter maid cart, painting it pink, hanging some art shit from it, and splitting lanes at 30mph faster than the flow of traffic
It's like you don't want to solve the traffic problem

why the fuck are people making room for him to split

I moved over because I couldn't figure out wtf was coming up on me in the mirror, and it didn't look like it was going to stop, and it's not a him, it was a hippy looking woman maybe 30 years old

Because they arent salty faggots

I can’t wait for the millions of illegal mexibean roaches to figure out this trick

This really floats my boat.
Hell, even if I knew what it was I'd still move over and throw them a shaka as they went past.

>salty faggots
when you have to drive halfway into the shoulder its more about safety, for both you and chick in the cart

That's chad af

can it drift?

> Being so pathetic you have to put that much effort into finding something that can split lanes without being a bike
> Being that scared of bikes you have to spend that much money and time on a thing that isn't a bike so you can do bike things
> It's still not a bike, so it can't do any other bike things.

Fucking cagers.

Because they're not selfish sociopathic assholes like you?

Maybe consider that most people aren't interested in doing bike things, and would prefer not having to get a bike license which is costly, and not getting wet on their commute.

protected from weather, can seat two and can carry a heap of shit

How often does it rain in southern california though?

And yet, they want to do bike things like splitting lanes.
> BUT IT'S EXPENSIVE
So was buying and modifying that cart.
> WATER
Waterproof gear exists.

Bikes seat two. Waterproof gear exists. And you can get bikes capable of carrying stuff. However, is that cart carrying anything? No. are any of those cars carrying anything? No. Is it raining in that pic? No.

Bikes are cheap, bike licenses are cheaper than car licenses, and bikes use way less fuel than cars of equivalent performance. Just the fuel savings alone make the bike license money back over time if you need both.

>on rebel
>splitting at like 20mph to get through traffic
>people will literally cut me off, honk, open doors, etc.
>all because they can't stand the idea that someone is getting where they want to go while they sit in traffic like a bunch of cager cucks
It's happened a few times, usually I just take the shoulder because anything else is too dangerous.

>bike licenses are cheaper than car licenses
What kinda African shithole do you live in where a bike license doesn't require lessons beforehand?

>bike license
>16 years old
>3 days and a $150 msf course in every single state in the continental US
>whatever restrictions until you're 18 depending on the state

>car license
>written test, permit, driving with a parent/other for months, driving test, lessons if necessary depending on state

Motorcycle licenses are so piss easy in some areas, and it's only made easier if you're 18 years old. Car licenses take more finesse, and while you can pass your test the first time, you still need significant practice behind the wheel to get the hang of operating the vehicle on roads, as with anything. You can raise a kid on dirt bikes and have him with a motorcycle license and nice dual sport at the age of 16, and unlike with a car, he can easily cover the $7.50 in gas for 70mpg and a full tank, $350/yr insurance (assuming it's only that high because he's 16), and can learn to wrench it himself with a good father.

UK. If you're over 24, a bike license can be obtained in a week for £1000 or so.
Car licenses require lengthy instruction in a dual-control car.

The bike test is stricter because it's not a production line, and because you need to have a higher skill level to not die on a bike.
That, or it's just the instructor taking his job seriously.

Where the fuck can I get one of these near TN

I don't mind motorcyclists if they stick to the road rules and don't ride like assholes, but God help you if you try to lanesplit beside me. I am not moving over one goddamn inch for lanessplitting faggots.

We don't need you to move, just don't try to block us like an emotionally confused child

t. Jellymad nobike sociopath.

You’re still gayer than everyone because you’re trying to force people to use bikes with your shitty arguments.

You're the one paranoid that the gubmint gonna take away your right to drive your car because it's the only control you have in life.
Even though it's an automatic, so you just push the go pedal or the stop pedal, turn a dial, and play with the wheel.

>driving down 101 today
>see motorcyclist
>move over to let him split
>doesn't give me the thumbs up or wave
Next time you get the door ungrateful prick

Hey man, it's not always easy to give a wave or thumbs up. I try to but sometimes there's an idiot in front of you doing shit that requires me to have both hands on the bars.

Didn't know you're from norcal, always thought you were some euroslav that worked on supercars

That's why the Nod exists.

numbers confirm

It's a british thing.
> You see another biker, you nod. They nod back.
> White Van Man moves to let you over, you give a nod of thanks.
> Scootists? Maybe a nod, if they're not kids.
> Mummy in her crossover? Nah. Not unless she obviously moves over for you.