Tesla

>Choosing your cars model numbers just to spell out "sex"
>Musk wins every round

winning on every level. Gas cucks beware us electroanons are cumming for your women in more ways than one.

>not renaming the Roadster to Model Y
You had ONE JOB.

The middle one isn't a Model 3, it is a Model S.

I give ford props for cockblocking them by maintaining their Model E trademark.

also as mentioned the picture shows the wrong car.

Yes I know, I couldn't find a model 3 facing forwards. Use your imagination

I think the X came out before the 3. So it's SX3.

Honest question: Why do people think driving a Tesla is good for the environment?

Lots of the manufacturing process is worse than normal cars and the majority of people who purchase these are getting their electricity from gas/oil/coal power plants.

Wait a sec...

Roadster begins with the letter R
Replace the Model S in the picture with a Roadster
>Now instead of it spelling out "S3X" it will spell out "R3X" instead.
>a Rex is a short form name of the the extincted Tyrannosaurus Rex
>another vehicle with that's named after an extincted dinosaur is Ford's Raptor

Could this mean.... Musk is developing a Raptor competitor as we speak!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Maybe it'll be sex rex

Rex means king

He actually wanted the Model 3 to be called the Model E but Ford bitched about it.

they will all soon spell out "U R S3XY"

That is not a Model 3

reddit was pretty impressed as well

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums can afford a tesla
>implying any normal person could afford a tesla without throwing their life into payments
>implying anyone would buy a tesla in the first place

yurop loves Teslas because EV owners pay hardly any car-related tax at all
no new car CO2 tax, no weight-based monthly road tax, no extortionate fuel tax

theres that EV truck so it's S3XT

The tax credit is the only real benefit of owning such an ostentatious and pretentious electric car considering us Euros are routinely shafted by the taxman to have things like free healthcare and state pensions.

But that's for another thread in another section...

Not to mention the mini crossover is going to be called the model Y. I try not to fan girl but real life Tony Stark put a goddamn roadster into space for the fuck of it. If you don’t love this guy and what he’s doing/done you must be actively trying hard to dismiss his accomplishments. Responsed with a big fuck you to NASA and now we’re all like wow so a startup company just made a reusable intraorbit rocket system and whatttt exactly have you idiots been doing for the last 2 decades??

half life 3 confirmed

i know this gets tossed around a lot and usually it's for no reason but go back to red dit you faggot

Th most retarded thing is though, they put the model s, model x, and model 3 in that order on the website.

you need to stop thinking with your own wallet user
people are rich as fuck

Because only morons buy Teslas

This so hard. Veeky Forumstists try so hard to hate on Tesla that this place is starting to feel like reddit.

Rex means king and a raptor is a bird of prey.

>everyone i dislike is a le reddit boogeyman

I don’t get it man. Now I’m a die hard petrol head myself with gear oil in my veins and a vitriol distaste for automatic transmissions yet I still love teslas. I’ve said on more than one occasion that so long as I’m capable I will drive a proper tree pedal manual trans yet I still would love to own a model S. Ideally a c7 and a model s in the drive with a high amp wall charger in the garage sounds like a winner chicken dinrar in my books