/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Sweet Child Edition

Ah sweet general of /bbg/, returned to the ocean: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv
>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/CsVQS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PURGE FILTH

What is your single favourite thing in all of Bloodborne?

Mine has got to be the messengers. Years later, I still find them cute and hilarious. Dark Souls games feel empty without them.

Let me re-run the watchers dungeon bud and I'll be right there.

>single favourite thing in all of Bloodborne

jihh5ng2, Layer 1, right?

How are there STILL bb gondolas that I don't have??

Helping anons through the game.

The really really neat way it references Lovecraft without being painfully obvious. Other games would name drop constantly, this doesn't. The closest it ever gets is using the word eldritch.

Yes. Do you mind if we change to 5pwujscd after this? I'm good on radials for now. Also ring in front of the boss door please. I'll beckon, then you beckon.

Oh I'm not here to farm gems, just to beat bosses while I'm boreed. Haven't even gone through the layer. I'm ringing by the lamp.

Oh ok sorry about that. Do you want to farm with me or just beat it once?

Yharnam's design. It might be the prettiest area I've ever seen in a videogame, or at least the one that fits my preferences the best.

The tastefulness of the theme and aesthetic. At face value it's the edgiest game to ever exist, but nothing is actually negatively "edgy". Everything is so perfectly cohesive, believable, and natural. Also the way that Lovecraft's themes are expertly woven in the original narrative.

>OOS heavy gem from ihyll watchers
Nigga wut?

Why is there kin in the Forbidden Woods?

I might get bored with Watchers pretty quickly, but if 5pwujscd has something else, sure.

I'm more of a spelunk guy, but I take what I can get. I'll do at least two more runs.

choir girls' feet

Check the hidden path by the White church garb/dog cages

Abyssal blood gems.

This user has been granted eyes.

Two theories I know of:
1) Escaped from Iosefka's clinic. I don't think that's the case, they're way too far from it and they appear even if you never bring her test subjects.
2) Entered the woods from the Old Labyrinth, the original entrance into which is under the Forbidden Woods. This theory seems more logical to me.

5pwujscd is also watchers :[ sorry m8 this is a new character. Do you want to go there or keep doing the same dungeon?

The sfx of siderite weapons

How did they manage to get that far? They'd have to climb down two ladders, cross a poison lake with giants, trek down a long road to the mill and then fall down a cliff.
Old Labyrinth?

That's the real name of the chalice dungeons. Also known as the Tombs of the Gods.

One thing that peeves me is that there are only 2 weapons in the whole game that incorporate blood. The Blood Letter is my favorite just from a design standpoint, and I wish they had made more like it.

Three.
Still absolutely not an excuse for cucking the BLT bros so badly.

I'm thinking I'll do one more 5pwujscd and go entertain myself in other ways.

He meant the design itself, I believe. I totally agree. There obvuously needs to be more blood weapons and they should be SOAKED in the stuff

Ok thanks for helping out!

Any time, Mr. President.

The Gondolas are getting too strange.

Post more, I just made a folder for /bbg/ gondolas

Here's one of my favs.

Here, the chunkiest of gondolas.

>tfw siderite is not even found in space
do your homework, hackazaki

Apparently the term can refer to iron-based meteorites

what's the most stylish weapon /bbg/

My collection is growing

Reiterpallasch.

There's like 31 of these things

it can't. in the vast majority of cases, iron meteorites are comprised of kamacite, an iron/nickel alloy. i don't think siderite-based meteoroids can exist at all
t. have a background in geology

Is there a chance you anons could drop me an imgur compilation? Don't want to spam the thread

Ahh that...really sucks. Isn't it 500+ with temperings?

Here you go boss

imgur.com/a/CsVQS

Anyone up for Shadows + Rom? Pass is bbg outside the shadows fog.

>ludwig has arms
FAIL

Wonderful. Thanks, m8!

Coming now

>3 HP gradually depletes in a row

I once got 4, it's a good thing I didn't really need that gem or my anger would be the stuff of legends

>try for gem one more time
>perfect
Based RNGesus.

Day 9 of farming Amygdala for abyssals

4 hours in and not a single abyssal

Good luck nourishing-kun. You'll make it.

Thanks a ton friends. I have a rough time doing most shit on an arc build until late game. That's what I get for making a choir church weenie build instead of a seventh BT build.

Are you the guy who asked for the best choir fashion on a male character?

Nah, I'm making a female choir character to replace my old shitty pure arc build.

Anytime! Things definitely get easier once you grab Executioner Gloves. Have you gotten the fire gems for your saw spear yet?

Was meant for whoops

>Early Arc
>Rough time
I feel the complete opposite, i have a though time with early Blt, meanwhile for Arc i grit my teeth and do Pthu twice as soon as possible for double dog gems

I'll say anyway that it's blindfold cap + executioner garb + constable's gloves + knight trousers. You're gonna look like a choir macho.

aka choir slut

I have, but I only just started leveling arc after getting to 30 vit.
I've made so many BT builds that I can kill Logarius super easily as soon as I can get to him.

>tfw wasted hours farming a nourishing set for burial blade
Don't fall for the meme anons. It's never better with them except maybe 50/50 skl/arc. Not sure about the BoM though, need to test.

Someone please explain the draw of blt to me. Is it for the guns or for the bloodletter? I can't seem to grasp why someone would want to use one over an arc build.

Same, I don't really have an issue making an arc build, but the suffering of making a blt build prevent me from doing it more than once

It has the most cancerous no-skill trick-to-win weapons in the game. People who like winning and don't like thinking are drawn to BLT.

it has 2
>Letter dash spam
Fuck that shit

>female choir character
I like the sound of that
You need help with anything?

Is there a build more boring than BLT?

These endless spiders in lower ailing loran are going to make me have an aneurysm.

I usually put my VIT at 20 and then start leveling ARC to 50, is there anything else you need help with?

Wait until you get to Isz shooting gallery

You guys can run through Yahar'gul and Mensis with me if you want.

Pass is still bbg

Probably not Mensis, I have close to 99 insight

Why is Forbidden Woods forbidden?

Lost the session immediately

Can someone please help me with Ailing Loran Hotdog? Pass is bbg, glyph is ncudnrwf.

It leads to Burgertown

Jesus fuck that cannon, ringing at the second lamp.

Took a break, made myself a nice cheese toastie, then came to try against Amygdala

>Nourishing abyssal
>Phys +15
>Attack down 7%
WHY DOES THAT CURSE EVEN EXIST!!??!

Ringing outside Descendant's boss room if anyone's bored enough to co-op him with me.

PW: hmph

Going to help this user out since it seems like someone already wanted to play before me

I'll rering the bell.

I swear to god at this point I can predict that SRRC is going to give me some vileblood instead of the user even before the purple aura pops.

Uhh my game just softlocked, I'll ring again. That's really annoying, sorry.

Still need help?

I keep losing the session for some reason, gonna ring in lower Yahar'gul just in case

Yeah, still ringing.

Thanks, Hib. Take this meme I made for your trouble.

Thanks, guys.
Will post again when I get to BLB.

Thanks for the help with Juan, I'll be ringing in mensis if you still want to help there. I'm probably going to stop after Micolash so I can keep the dream comfy.

If I get a gem with "attack kin down 11" does that mean I only do 89% of my regular damage to kin?

So I did like 5 runs and platinumed the game like a year and a half ago and wanna come back

Is there anything really left to do? Is making a pvp build still a meme grindfest?

to invalidate your time even more, at least you can git gud and use hp depletes, but atk down may as well not have dropped the gem in the first place.