/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >Support Campaign for Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02_ca/
From 16 Aug to 31 Aug: 2 apples for first login, then 2 more each day, up to 28 (30 total).

>2017 Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02/
New Servants: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>2017 Summer Event Part 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
New Servants: Nitocris [Assassin], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber] and Nero [SSR Caster]

Rate-up gacha 1
Nero is always on rate-up
17-18 Fran
19-20 Nitocris
21-22 Oda Nobunaga
23-30 Everyone

Rate-up gacha 2
Artoria Alter is always on rate-up
17-22 Everyone
23-24 Helena
25-26 Raikou
27-30 Everyone

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6354-Did-Tokiomi-do-anything-wrong?s=93bf947ebaf6b45a7ab2cf4b13553756
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>200 quartz
>Helena and the smug redfag
Nice, I love spending my savings for a shitt 4* and not even be able to get it.

10.0 Thread

Taiga Swimsuit, when?

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6354-Did-Tokiomi-do-anything-wrong?s=93bf947ebaf6b45a7ab2cf4b13553756
kek

Hey guys don't mind me, just gonna go have the old Indian snake charmer who lives in the ghetto across the river rape my daughter with snakes. Probably gonna let him keep her and make her fuck his grandson to pump out an heir too.

It's okay though, doing it means I'm good at my job as a scientist!

Anonz, I dont think I'm gonna make it past this month. I just wish I could join Iskandar army, and be eternally his soldier.

Threadly reminder, Tokiomifags are insane monsters. Kariya should've summoned Dantes to BTFO him.

This is a very, very cute Nito.

DUDE was a mistake.

You sound like an upstanding man and a good father. I hope anyone who opposes you dies miserably like they deserve.

>after months of people ignoring the Kariya/Dantes shitposter the thread finally started feeding him
I hate every single one of you

Why don't you just write your fanfic already instead of pushing the idea on /fgog/?

Tokiomi is lucky he died while Rin was young or she would have fucked him up.

You have clearly missed quite a few threads, I've only seen it ignored twice.

So what the hell is the item needed to get ishtar? How the hell do I get it

shop?

It's because last thread we had fucking /co/ shitposting and Othinus vs. Fateverse bullshit. This is apparently the best Fate related discussion we can get right now.

ᴰᵁᴰᴱ

Please tell me this is from a h-doujin.

>tfw you started it all by proposing it as a legit suggestion in response to someone asking if any servant could have saved Kariya and now feel responsible for the shitposting
>but you're okay with it because Tokiomi can never get shit on hard enough and deserves it all

Threadly reminder, Kariyacucks are delusional retards. Dantes would have burned Kariya's soul if he ever knew of what the jealous retard was planning.

>In the eyes of young Rin, her father Tokiomi was a great magus who must be respected and loved, but as for the coldheartedness that accompanied the ideal, that was a negative aspect of his personality that she failed to understand.
>If Tokiomi had survived until the time when Rin could have really understood her father’s personality, it would certainly have deeply affected the development of her own personality. Whether she would oppose that inhumanity and leave the path of thaumaturgy, or whether she would become a “perfect and coldhearted” witch like her father – no matter which one, this parallel world, for Rin, would certainly be one far away from happiness.

More like she's lucky he died early

>JUSTiomifags are this scared of being BTFO
Kuhahahahaha, some things never change.

The only think Tokiomi did wrong was use his Command Spell to order Gilgamesh away from the fighting instead of making him use Ea.

Um.... Kariyafags?

> 650 days playing
> Never got gold servant from 10 roll
> Got 30 quarts from mailbox
> Fuck it just throw them all cuz i already hate this game
> This black guy shows up
> only 1 gold card

FUCK YOU DW

Both can be true at the same time.
>Dantes would have burned Kariya's soul for wanting to save a little girl from a life of sexual slavery, kill the man responsible, and give the woman and children he loves a happy life

nah

why does this general shitpost so much about noncanon garbage like Zero, can we stick to discussion of the canon games and FGO please?

>magus RP forum
kek

Not that I'm aware.

Honestly, beside Dantes, i think Nightingale is also one of the best Servant he could've summoned to unJUST himself.
Hell, he could cuck the nip who whaled for her.

desu Kariya should've summoned a waifu instead of choking a bitch

Post your damage
750+ quartz4x 167 bought
Helena np3, rider Altria np1, Orion np2, berserker cat, maxed 5*, 2 maxed 4*, 3 maxed 3* and 400 mana prisms

The funny thing is that site has a lot of people over the age of 30. They probably just like seeing little girls get worm'd.

>Tokiomifags are BL
This proves that Kariya was in the right

>JUSTriyacucks being delusional and not understanding the only one BTFO would be Shitriya himself
Kuhahahahaha, some things never change.

>300qtz
>2 nobu
>1 fran
>1 helena
I just like rolling for swimsuits.

If aliens are so intelligent, how come Altera is dumb as a brick?

>tfw i'm the one who thought about that fanfic and actually writing it
>tfw my fucking idea turned into shitposting

I'm not sure if ilike it or not. But i don't mind people shitting on Tokiomi. Fuck him. Worst father ever.

Nightingale might have worked too but would be inferior compared to dantes due to her inability to out Tokiomi as a scumbag extraordinaire to Aoi

How should I feel about this?

It's hilarious how the gilcuck thinks he can make anybody hate Dantes with his Kariya bait.

Nobody is falling for it Giltard, just give up.

What swimsuit Servants are better: really silly with summer theme everywhere in their animations and NPs (Tamamo, Mordred, Arturia, Alter, Ishtar, Helena, Nobu) or semi-serious with lore-friendly animations and NPs (Martha, Marie, Anne and Mary, Scathach, Kiyohime, Nero, Nitocris, Raikou, Frankenstein)?

>moot fucking up Tokiomifags
AHAHAHAHAHA

>even this fucking shithole has better potential parents than Tokiomifag central
I hope no one on BL will ever breed

>210 quartz on part 1
>Nero, nito, nobu, orion and mode red
>150 quartz on part 2
>Mama and maid alter
Got 90 quartz left, contemplating rolling for Helena during her rate up

>pointing out Dantes would easily save a little girl from being raped, kill her abuser, and destroy her shitbag father is trying to make people hate him
This has honestly made me like Dantes a lot more. I wish he was in the Zero event instead of Lancelot now.

18 quartz
Helena NP2
Have 130 quartz left, saving it for Raikou rate up.

>Get bored and check out VS-battles wiki since I saw it get mentioned here awhile ago
>mfw all this autistic math.
You guys should take a gander, it's almost impressive how autistic these guys are.

>gilcuck
>when Dantesfags and Kariyafags want to destroy both Tokiomi AND Gil

Stupid Melvin. go back to /vp/

I kinda hope this ship will get more traction.

Wait, what's going on with Helena and Altera? Did they fuck? I don't get it.

>people that haven't read the Count of Monte Cristo trying to bitch about morals in revenge
Can't make this shit up

>Dantes would have helped Kariya ruin another man's life because he is jealous, surely Dantes wants other to suffer at the hands of someone extremely similar to the people that fucked him up in the first place
Nah

Didn't roll part 1. For part 2:
12 tickets on alt: Raikou
12 tickets on main: Helena + 3 event ce
I only wanted Helena so everything is right and I rolled the tickets on my alt because I just woke up and mistook it for my main but Raikou seems to be good so it's not wasted I guess.
Now I'll wait for Helena's rateup to use my 230 or so quartz to hopefully increase her np.

I swear to God I am going to fucking filter half the fucking servant names if this shit carries on. Fuck off out of here with your dumb shit power level fanfiction faggotry.

>KEKriyafags think Dantes wouldn't kill everyone but Rin and Sakura for being shit then leave them under the care of Taiga with Shirou preventing the 5th war shit from ever happening
typical self-insert cucks

Second panel should be 'Like hell I can do this' for Altera

What is the reason for Kariya getting Dantes?

>Altera came first

Nursery Rhyme, Jack, and Bunyan captured Helena and Altera and forced them to copulate for the purpose of producing new subjects to inhabit to Children's Kingdom.

>running away now that you've been BTFO
Good, fuck off worthless BLcuck

Rate-up is a fucking lie, I haven't gotten a single gold servant nor the 5* CE for this part

There's been a sudden boom as of late.
Like, past 2-3 weeks.
I recommend either A. checking out Alter to see if you can stomach it or B. doing something that's ever so slightly more productive.

The entire point of the Count's revenge is that he enacts it as a form of divine justice where he keeps his moral superiority intact while doing so.
Which is why he's perfect for someone like Kariya trying to enact perfectly moral revenge but who doesn't know how to do so properly.
Oh man you're totally right, I forgot the part where the guys who wanted to ruin Dantes did so because he sold his daughter into sexual slavery. How could I forget?

In a week I have the most important exam in my life and I still have to study. I won't even be able to finish the event. I should just sell this shitty account.

>shits on Lancelot
Hi gilcuck, you aren't fooling anybody. Not even Lancelot, Karna or Ozymandias, let alone Dantes, could make Kariya win. He is just that shit.

It's a continuation of that.

>That guy that thought the end of the book was shit because Dantes didn't murder the guy with his own hands

They are the mom and dad of the Le Enfant Sans Frontières.

It's less shitting on Lancelot and wishing we could see Dantes pull out a true perfect ending for Kariya.

Especially since Lancelot's treatment in Accel Zero was fucking disgraceful after he btfo gilkek

4 9800 packs, Caster Tamamo, Doggo, Carmilla, Saber Fran x 2, mama x 2

>Lancelot was fucking disgraceful
Correct

We all know the superior Kariya servant is Nightengale.

NR and Jack made them mate with each other.

Lancelot could easily do that but Kariya is just trash.

Nobu a CUTE.

Kariya fucks up, and manage to fall down on the catalyst and knocking it away, while cursing and swearing vengeanceon Zouken and Tokiomi. As result, he summoned Dantes instead.

He was right though.

>m-muh morality would be impure if i were to kill him myself
>n-never mind all the physical and mental torture i subjected that other guy to

It's fucking retarded. Him killing him would have been perfectly moral as an action and making it end in suicide was an anti-climax.

300 quartz + 18 tickets
Nobu, Nero, Maid Alter and an NP2 Mordred.

>selling his daughter means you have the right to steal someone else's family because you are jealous
Sure thing Kariyatard

>Those ugly eyebrows
>That horrible nose
>That hideous smile
It's amazing how bara artists manage to pretty up this guy.

Holy shit I was joking, I didn't expect them to fuck. That's pretty kinky.

>Lancelot's treatment in Accel Zero was fucking disgraceful
Handled 4 Servants while only being exhausted from it, showed the first speedblitz ever and then was only repelled by 5 Servants? How was that bad?

>he should have just let him sell his daughter into sex slavery while hiding it from his wife with zero consequences

Why are Tokiomifags such literal fucking evil monsters? You're worse than the Atalantafag who insists she's neutral.

Is Matsuryun the artist who most enjoys drawing his character?

>Nightingale and Kariya
Shit. it's sound actually good.

Which other Servants can unJUST Kariya?

>Kariya uses Sakura as catalyst by mistake
>Summons Passionlip
>Fuyuki destroyed in a single night, no survivors

Yet his got BTFO by Mashu, Mozart, a weakened Jeanne and fucking human Gilles. Kek.

>give Lancelot a sniper rifle
>tell him to shoot Tokiomi
>deed is done
But that's too much planning for Kariya. He is retarded after all.

>Kaiyacuck is the retard who got upset Dantes didn't murder everyone with his bare hands
can't make this shit up!

He should have won versus the five servants
That does nothing to solve the worm problem or convincing Aoi that Tokiomi was a scumbag. Lancelot lives to kill everything, not to heal.

never change fgog

>killing Tokiomi means he needs to steal Aoi and Rin too
Oh my, Kariyacucks literally BTFO.

It seems assorted fagotry dominates most discussion now

Do we have the new bond CEs?

LEFF WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

This one is pretty shitty, dunno why you keep posting it. The first two that were created made sense but not this one. Feels like it was made by Melvin.

>n-n-nobody took my bait so i better claim it was a kariafag
lmao tokiomifags are pathetic

>Tokiomi should just murder the breadwinner of the family and then abandon his childhood friend and her daughter to starve while thinking they'd lost a good man instead of showing them the truth and taking care of them
Jesus you're fucking vile

>According to Faldeus Dioland, it is possible to kill Zouken by using a precision missile strike.
Lancelot literally could have easily BTFO Zouken with the F-15