strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVW7GWTyGJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for opinions.

Fuck I just realized my only through taunt damage is kill command how do I play around this? Do I run novice engineer? Why is hunter allowed to be this bad at everything?

any decks for sindragosa?
managed to one shot both other bosses with my standard control warlock but sindra is giving me trouble

Are you daft? Anduin is played as a finisher, so generally people play him when they have combo in-hand to deal 20+ damage. The real stat to watch is the deck winrate.

How the fuck do I beat Putricide? The first two forms are super easy but I don't see how you counter "all your cards now cost 5"

just play druid

I wonder how you kids would fare against REAL bosses, like the Heroic ones in Naxx or BRM. You'd be fucked senseless in your scrubby ass.

since they nerfed/ moved to standard every combo i think anduin may end like that too.

Reposting from >Looking at Played Winrate

Antonidas and Pyroblast used to have >70% played winrate, not because they were busted, but because when they're played the game usually ends with them.

Even if you do think the card might get nerfed because of its strength, then you might as well nerf Gul'Dangerous given how it has a 70% winrate when used as a stand alone card (Arena).

I just used pirate warrior. Make sure to trade in your minions before they get frozen, obviously.

nvm, managed to beat her first try with a face hunter
this wing is way too easy

>really fucking want to play Demon Discolock
>no way in hell to excuse spending 6400 dust on all of its legendaries and no point in running it without the ENTIRE package

I just want MEMES, anons...

dont attack face until you have a huge field. Eaters and Mystics

I just had him top deck and I kept using Frost Nova on his cards that summon legendary and attacking him with my buffed water elementals

play card that usually cost more than 5, like Lich King, kel thuzad, etc. He pretty much smashed his own face against my huge taunts.

just fuck my shit up senpai

not touching that with a 20 meter pole

How will Druid be nerfed. we all know its coming

Aggro is back baby

I love him

how do i get this cut? looks good

spit on your barber before you sit down in the chair

you mean pirate and token are still cancer?

GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS I SURE DO WISH I COULD MAIN PRIEST, BUT TYRANDE ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!

you dont need tyrande. she's ugly anyways

tyrande looks worse than anduin though. The only alternate heroes that are worth it are khadgar, magni, and arthas (upcoming)

murloc ichiban

Just dust some old powercreeped Legendaries.
Try to go through your entire collection and remove some useless epics or rares as well.
You can also buy more packs or commit yourself to a weeklong arena only adventure.
Just remember, slow and steady Discardlock is the funniest deck in the game.

Don't forget to craft Kaleidosaur while you're at it.

10 mana for five cards would have been balanced on its own. What the fuck were they thinking?

You can do it pretty well with just DK Gul'dan and Mal'Ganis in wild. Jaraxus is nice, but no longer required now that Gul'dan replaces him.

Shut up Cuckduin, no one likes you. I unironically started to play Priest more since I got Tyrande.

I really don't like Dragonfire Potion in Sindragosa's deck.

It goes against the entire dynamic of the encounter.

>uncorrupted Arthas skin for Paladin
>you can replace it with evil Uther with the DK card
>mfw the poetry

>Discolock
>without Lakkari Sacrifice and everything that entails
Nigga, what are you doing?

Man I'm fucking jealous. I have a hardon for night elves and I didn't play HS when she was available.

Exclusivity like this is cancer.

silence

Unfortunately, it's not that easy when piloting a Druid deck, especially if you want to play it optimally. Druids have a myriad of options available to them at almost every turn, and it legitimately takes awhile to calculate which moves will be most effective during the current turn. With Druids, nothing is at it seems. Druids can have Innervates, Nourishes, and other cards which will give them extra mana crystals during the same turn (and subsequent turns in the case of Nourish). They also may be calculating whether it's worth it to play a wild growth or similar mana ramp card or to play a minion instead. For Druids, every single turn they must be already thinking 4 turns ahead, because their next turn could end up being that 4th turn ahead. In order to successfully pilot a Druid deck, predictions and stratagems must be impeccably calculated. So give them some slack, knowing that they play the class that in this current meta requires the most foresight and intelligence to pilot with close to 100% efficiency.

>those vampire teeth
No wonder he's got a hard-on for Lana'thel

>Eaters
>Mystics
>Tons of secrets that DO things.
>A few weapon breakers.
>A few big minions for the late game (I used yogg, lich king, and frost lich jaina for easter eggs).

But you don't even need this 100% possible efficiency to get to legend and god knows the average player doesn't even utilize 50% of what he could. But that's okay, because Druid is in such a good spot that there's no need for that at all.

Well next time she drop we'll just have to pay up

JUST

They will bring her back? I thought it's a done deal kinda thing.

what did blizzard mean by this?

general blizz promo art for gamescon next week

>he likes playing as a girl
still in the closet, gayboi?

Am I the only one who didn't get her free pack after completing this week's wing? After I defeated the blue dragon I got the Lich King's dialogue confirming that I'd done so, but I didn't receive my reward. Just wanna know if this is a widespread bug or if I'm getting screwed by Brode.

>her
>EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I'M A GIRL

you are lucky my friend not everyone got a free pack you are one of the lucky people who got the 10 cents off coupon on your next bnet purchase

Is that old Anduin on the left? That hair and those eyes sure look like him.

Also
>hispanic girl with winter clothing and a mouse
What the fuck?

It's CLEARLY Uther your fucking dolt

psot deck

>hispanic girl with winter clothing and a mouse
looks more chinese

fuck off

Turalyon, idiots

>user talks normaly
>retarded user makes a big deal out of a word

You misunderstood, they extra packs are only added to 40 pack bundles that you have to buy in the shop

>playing as the literal gay twink with a black dragon lover
>instead of the queen of ass and sideboob
idk that sounds pretty fucking gay desu senpai

Turalyon has no beard. It's Uther. They would only post a character all the normies would recognize, so you can't even argue they decided to randomly give Turalyon a beard. It literally looks 100% like Uther's hero portrait. Fuck off.

it's turalyon my dude, that's the legion keyart

New Disney/Pixar Hearthstone based movie. It's about a young mok'nathal girl (half draenei, half worgen) that has to prove her worth in a world dominated by privileged alliance professional druid players and her quest to become the best innkeeper in the world once she opens her own tavern with the help of her talking pet mouse.

>that beard
>Uther
Yeah, no.

Opened sindragosa from the free pack, what do i do with it?

when will the 2nd wing be available on EU? fucking team 5 goddammit why they make us wait while americucks have it first

damn nigga that already sounds better than the warcraft movie

Hot glue and post webm

Give it to me.

>tfw won't get a single cent's worth of promo stuff from Blizzard for the fifth year in a row
Fucking jews, man.

If anyone else is having any trouble with the missions just use a priest deck with like 15 taunts the AI has no fucking clue what to do vs that.

Check Turalyon's model on the PTR and you'll feel like an idiot, as you should.

It looks like Harth Stonebrew's mouse.

>inb4 next expansion teased already
>it's themed around the actual tavern
>Grim Patron gets reprinted

A tavern based expansion would kind of fit the sack of gold coins they showed in the Year of the Mammoth announcement.

>playing as the son of one of the most badass characters in wow
>gay

>wanting to play as a soft and delicate girl
>straight

How about you shut up dude

i unironically hope that the innkeeper becomes a hots hero. Basically be a fucking pokemaster while making awful card game references in the voice lines

I beat him first try with mage. I didn't even realize people were having trouble with him. Then again I got lucky with the secrets he was throwing out

That delicate girl brought ruin upon our people.

i'm now terrified kibler is going to crawl out from under my bed and physically suck out my soul while i sleep

fandral?

I refuse to believe anyone has any opinion whatsoever on Varian Wrynn

>Wanting to play as a sissy boy
>Not taking the elf of booty
>Trying to imply he is not a faggot
Found the faggot

N-no. Why would you ask that?

why? he's cool

Yeah, cool gay

Okay, so every jaina dk that exists right now is pure trash, I could get the deck to work and im the user that was bitching about the massive loss streak with it.
I just switched back to dragon priest and got rank 20 to 15 in about an hour.

The jaina dk got me from 16 to 20 and couldnt get any constant wins in, hell, even when i played against DK jaina she lost.

Im using an order dragon priest deck, I love stealing my enemies cards any other priest decks like this that work?

### Miracle
# Class: Priest
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 1x (1) Binding Heal
# 2x (1) Inner Fire
# 2x (1) Northshire Cleric
# 2x (1) Potion of Madness
# 2x (1) Power Word: Shield
# 2x (2) Divine Spirit
# 2x (2) Radiant Elemental
# 2x (2) Shadow Visions
# 1x (2) Shadow Word: Pain
# 2x (3) Acolyte of Pain
# 2x (3) Kabal Talonpriest
# 1x (3) Shadow Word: Death
# 1x (3) Tar Creeper
# 2x (4) Priest of the Feast
# 1x (5) Elise the Trailblazer
# 1x (5) Lyra the Sunshard
# 2x (6) Dragonfire Potion
# 1x (7) Archbishop Benedictus
# 1x (8) Shadowreaper Anduin
#
AAECAa0GCNMK1wrSwQLKwwLPxwK+yAKJzQKQ0wIL+ALlBNEK8gz7DJK0ArW7AvC7Auq/AtHBAtjBAgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
Thoughts? Benedictus is there to give me a chance if I brick completely and Shadowreaper is great with all those cheap spells

>"one of the most badass characters in wow"
>literal who trapped on a pirate island as an easter egg
>secondary character in a poorly drawn comic in which he doesn't bang valeera because he was too busy taking rehgar's green mile
>dies like a bitch with no impact on the wow story
>is more interesting in a random HotS cinematic than the entirety of his existence elsewhere
pretty standard alliance leader now that I think about it.

This last act of sacrifice.. is mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVW7GWTyGJQ

do you guys not know the lore or something?
varian has one the coolest stories in the game.

Daily reminder that anduin DK + raza is completely broken and people denying it are filthy netdeckers or Le dragon kibler fanboys

I can't believe they fucked up his quote, bravo Team 5

pretty much, i'm more annoyed that these one of priest decks don't even need to run bad heal cards for sustain, can't wait for shadow visions to get rotated

how the fuck are people complaining about this incredibly slow ass 2 card ''combo'' that takes 3-4 turns to win the game, when druids are using fucking Ultimate infest on turn 5

Just because druid is cancer doesn't mean that a free pyroblast every turn isn't also cancer. Don't forget raza is also a 5mana 5/5 and DK anduin is a Nuke AoE

>there were actually people calling his mass-SW:D 'too slow to be relevant'

Being a combo doesn't matter with a deck that will get to late game wether you like it or not.

Everyone whines about jade druid but if jade get get nerfed you can bet your ass anduin is gonna completely stomp everything that is midrage or control after it, while still having a 50/50 vs aggro.

DID SOMEBODY SAY, FAIR AND BALANCED?

EU here.
What the fuck is the first battle in the new wing supposed to be? First try win, without even trying.

it keeps greedy decks in check

I'm ok with it

ok